Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (24754 Views)

Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thousands of students on Thursday stormed Abuja demanding for the release of Sheikh El Zakzaky, leader of Shi'ite Muslims in Nigeria.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-thousands-storm-abuja-to-demand.html

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nbote(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dey have always been storming.. I'm glad dis is even happening under dis govt. I'm pretty sure if dis man had been held like dis under d previous govt d north would still b burning till now becos of d violence dey'll resort to

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sheybi una dey laff for python dance

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by dustmalik: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Sheybi una dey laff for python dance
These people had long experienced their own version of Python dance way before the South east, and South east version is child's play compared to theirs.

54 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by DrGoodman: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't know where they are, but I think they are together somewhere,
Elzakzaki
Tompolo
Nnamdi K

22 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by josephine123: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na xo
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
I don't know where they are, but I think they are together somewhere,
Elzakzaki
Tompolo
Nnamdi K

where they are will be revealed at the end of this EVIL REGIME!

sadly it will NOT be good news for their families, friends and loved ones.

May Heaven forgive me for campaigning for this evil man!

He may escape thru death bc of his old age, but his entire linage will suffer the sins of their father and grand father! angry

WE CONCLUDED THAT ABACHA WAS EVIL UNTIL WE MET BUHARI - THATS WHEN WE REALIZED THERE IS DEADLIER EVIL WITH WRAPPER!

IMAGINING HOW MUCH EVIL HE WOULD AV BEEN IF IT WASN'T FOR DEMOCRACY - THE THOUGHT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS!

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by eagleeye2: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
He has gone to the place where we will all go one day. Nigerian Army will deny they don't have him. FG... will claim he is being kept in custody for his own safety.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Funny democratic country that rushes to help oust military regimes in neighboring countries but still use its military to opress its own citizens. Sai baba till 2090. grin

24 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by dgr8truth(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
So all this while,this man still dy prison..the heart of buhari is desperately wicked..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin citizens are being handled like rags here.

9 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
When Nigerians empower an animal (buhari) to protect the lives of every citizen

This is how an animal guarantees your Human Rights

28 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
See as their mouth and body odour full everywhere
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
No wonder Sumaya didn`t come to work today.. She must be here shouting..
"Pree Za Zaki! Pree Za Zaki!" grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Maeka(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
oooooooooh...una dong start again?
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as their mouth and body odour full everywhere
why now ?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Unfortunately, Jubril is deaf.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jubril why!!

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
D
D for Dog
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
That evil miscreant of a tadpole called Buhari might just decide to send Buratai on another genocidal mission against these Shiites.
How do they expect to see Zakzaky when the man was carried from his home in a wheelbarrow with bullet wounds to the eye and torso, it will surprise me if that man is alive. Insha'Allah, Buhari will be hounded to the ICC like a common criminal that he is come 2019

13 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Charly68: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elzachy ---when a stubborn goat meet a stubborn hunter,anything can happen..I just pity the way the man lost many of his sons to jihad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Them go soon call them terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
prince2pac:
D for Dog

Y for Your bald head there!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
what is it with this shites and sunni muslim

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Bari22: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

where they are will be revealed at the end of this EVIL REGIME!

sadly it will NOT be good news for their families, friends and loved ones.

May Heaven forgive me for campaigning for this evil man!

He may escape thru death bc of his old age, but his entire linage will suffer the sins of their father and grand father! angry

WE CONCLUDED THAT ABACHA WAS EVIL UNTIL WE MET BUHARI - THATS WHEN WE REALIZED THERE IS DEADLIER EVIL WITH WRAPPER!

IMAGINING HOW MUCH EVIL HE WOULD AV BEEN IF IT WASN'T FOR DEMOCRACY - THE THOUGHT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS!

Hate is the beginning of madness

Hate kills

Your father, mother and entire generation are regretting giving birth to useless being like you

This is why they didn't taught u how to respect elders

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by ahnaija: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari, your family will suffer of this when tie comes

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by shineeye1: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
If Zakzaky is confirmed to be a security risk to the nation, his detention should continue regardless of whatever propaganda or campaign to the contrary! The necessity for national peace and security supersedes any singular claim to so called human rights. The doctrine of national necessity for survival remains the highest law of the land. The government must be resolute enough to tear gas all bloody, financially induced protesters from the capital if necessary.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
I feel like saying bloody moslem. In fact bloody them!
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by mideactive: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
I voted 4 pmb in 2011,would av voted again in 2015 but wasn't disposed.I voted for him not cus I witnessed his regime in 1983,but I wasn't down with PDP's impunity n corruption.now what is pmb up to?d rule of law should be Paramount, ofcus I know he has challenges,but his reaction is very important.d rule of law must be up hold .without the rule of law,we are just like a kangaru nation.too bad Mr president is doing things against his own principles. Take Elzakzaky to court if there is a case,if d judicial system is faulty, clean it up.they say u'r a man of integrity,don't know wat to say about that.may be u learnt nothing from d UK, though it feels good around their isn't it?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.