Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) (59787 Views)

Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid) / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Lobatan grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Juxtified:
Who's Davido?

Davido, noun. A rare species of sea turtle that grows physically fast but mentally slow. Prone to impregnating any female of any species. Recognizable by its round turtle head.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2016
bluice2:
Club got rules, maybe he kept faulting them thinking what is obtainable in naija is same as the States. Or maybe he might have been asked for an ID to be sure he is the right age for alcohol consumption and he flipped grin

Anyways shit happens. . . . .
16 lo! The computer now reads 'not qualified go home and wash plates' hahahaaha
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Davido?.. isn't that the same person who impregnated one geh like dat and the two of dem wia fighting over the baby? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Baba Imade, Oko Sophie

Juxtified:
Who's Davido?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Bhella5(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
Id.iots that have never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria commenting above and snaring Davido.. One mumu even said 'here in the states..." which state? Abia??

Americans underrates your own and you join in to want to underrate him as well! That's called f*ucking slavery retards!! You are mentally shortchanged to believe that despite being an A-list celebrated star in a continent of more than 1billion black people,Davido is way below his fellow American artists because he plys his trade in Africa! How badly has the black psych been damaged!!

His music might not be the best but Davido is a star, a music icon, a game changer in the music scene in Africa! This act by a st.upid club to treat him like he is a nobody is highly condemnable!

Hypocrisy/slave mentality is when you jump/vibe and celebrate songs like 'b*tch better have my money' and come around to say Lil Kesh sings rubbish!

Start thinking!
A lot of hate children here.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by chinkelly(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Miami11:

He is a celebrity in Nigeria not representing Africa here in Togo we don't know him,

Togo u said? Hahaha... so people dey talk, u dey mention Togo. Is there any known Togo artists. U guys speak only french, not even the real french, pigdin french. Pls go away from here.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Obipat(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
Id.iots that have never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria commenting above and snaring Davido.. One mumu even said 'here in the states..." which state? Abia??

Americans underrates your own and you join in to want to underrate him as well! That's called f*ucking slavery retards!! You are mentally shortchanged to believe that despite being an A-list celebrated star in a continent of more than 1billion black people,Davido is way below his fellow American artists because he plys his trade in Africa! How badly has the black psych been damaged!!

His music might not be the best but Davido is a star, a music icon, a game changer in the music scene in Africa! This act by a st.upid club to treat him like he is a nobody is highly condemnable!

Hypocrisy/slave mentality is when you jump/vibe and celebrate songs like 'b*tch better have my money' and come around to say Lil Kesh sings rubbish!

Start thinking!
see this foolish mumu, who send u letter, I don't know what's wrong with this yoruba brats self. Davido who acked voice? Swerve abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by vicraven(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2016
crying crystal tears for nigeria.... while china and japan are getting more enginners and skilled manpower everyday,nigerians are tweeting bout a dude who bangs different stewpeed naija chics a day

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Miami11: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2016
chinkelly:

Togo u said? Hahaha... so people dey talk, u dey mention Togo. Is there any known Togo artists. U guys speak only french, not even the real french, pigdin french. Pls go away from here.
ordinary unknown Davido was swept out of the club, what does he sing pidgin or native languages. If he is not known here in Togo how do you expect him to be recognized in Atlanta, maybe you think he is Justin bieber lol
You must be those hungry instangram ediots who form your village is better than mine mentality

3 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Davido can go to hell for all i care. Crappy artiste
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Davidø my man. Everything back to back.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by chinkelly(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
onatisi:

Ironically it is you that needs a brain change in order to enable to start thinking properly.
Number 1,davido is just a Nigerian music star not even an icon you need to go back to your dictionary and find out the meaning of icons. He is just a star of the moment whose music isn't evergreen. It is very funny that your brains was very quick to insult ppl but abysmally slow in asking probing questions like "what did your so called music icon star davido did to warrant such treatment"? So if he was disturbing the responsible ppl in the club that night he should be allowed to continue just because he is a Nigerian music artiste(note I didn't even say star)? If other responsible Nigerian singers like 2face,psquare,dare and many others can behave and comport themselves in a respectful manner why cant ur so called icon do the same? Your davido can be a star in Nigeria,have policemen carrying his bags and shoes or even give them dirty slaps all because he is a rich kid ,outside Nigeria and outside Africa he is nothing. So u can place his picture in your bedroom and pray to him every morning. Nigerians are intelligent ppl and well respected all over ,and the sending out of a Nigerian spoiled brat from a nightclub in the usa will not change that,because he wasn't the only Nigerian there .

See, if u like take a dive into the lagoon or from a 10 storey building it still won't change the fact that Davido is a star. U are a hater. U are bitter cos he is who he is. He is one of ours, we celebrate him. Bad belle black man, black heart.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by JaiKing: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Holywizard:
those **** fans are stup1d.
Trust me Davido must had behaved like a kid he is.
He thought he was in Nigeria where pple frm his tride are goats

maybe goats is full from your tride that's y u said that i can't Blame u Shaa

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
I think he was bounced for having his cellphone in the strip club a huge privacy infringement oooo even professional dancers have an image to protect do you know what they do during the day? Some are nursing mothers o

Huge violation and that's why I think he was booted that camera shot looks like the footage that came after they bounced him to spite them

I'm just wondering also could be his entourage sometimes these upscale places do not like crowd etc
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Who is Davido in America? Has he received even any nomination for a Grammy? Ask 10 American youths in Times Square who is Davido and they will not know him. And even if Davido is walking in Times Square, he will be missing in the crowd. Femi Kuti is more popular in America than Davido, Whizkid, Don Jazzy, D'Banj, Olamide and all the other hip hop noisemakers in Nigeria. These boys who don't want to grow up make more noise than sense and call it music. They cannot even get VIP invitations to the Grammys. And when they even give them second class BET awards in their African category, the biggest news channels in America ignore them. What Justin Bieber has given to charities in millions of dollars will buy all the choice cars of Davido and still have change for APC. They need to see the big picture and stop making noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Emeraldcute:
lolz he deserved it
hater.............
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2016
WaffenSS:

Davido, noun. A rare species of sea turtle that grows physically fast but mentally slow. Prone to impregnating any female of any species. Recognizable by its round turtle head.

burother ko da o

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by don4real18(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
There are two sides to a story
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by femolala001(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
davido will come out tomorrow and say he is sorry.. I don't comment on issues like this
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by HRich(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
So davido is now a god to some people......kwantinu

Only to those like Him

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Why nah? All these racist American clubs. They don't know that Naija stars run things.

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Intendy: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
sign that his time is gradually getting up
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by meccuno: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
macklef:
Am not hating but what is davido
When it comes to music? Useless fans be overhyping cracked voice mediocre
see hating
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
chinkelly:

See, if u like take a dive into the lagoon or from a 10 storey building it still won't change the fact that Davido is a star. U are a hater. U are bitter cos he is who he is. He is one of ours, we celebrate him. Bad belle black man, black heart.
Kai! E pain you no be small ooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mobaladf: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
[size=14pt]Okay na, Davido don bcome god abi, make we just serve or bow for him remain[/size]
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Jobless people everywhere.

Wetin concern me and club? Abegi!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2016
...and those that worship Davido in spirit and in truth are angry with the club. I shall visit that club and make it the best in Atlanta. watch out for me.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
WaffenSS:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by seniorklop: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

Word!
Start thinking!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by blaxx: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
does this increase the value of the naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.