Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,959 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) (59788 Views)

Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid) / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by cococandy(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
So what did he do? Why was he bounced from the place?
Unless they were unreasonable and told him to leave for no good reason, there's no need for rants by davido's fans.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2016
After fathering a kid it still surprises me that davido still acts like a pathetic juvenile. He said life is all about the money in his lyrics, wow grow up BOY, ur money should have prevented u from being kicked out of a mare Atlanta night club, if ur life is really about ur money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mobaladf: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Hu is he! He is just a musician. He is not God
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2016
na wetin come be our own now?abeg nkechi the akpu don ready? me i no fit continue with this fasting wey our general overseer say make we do o,i no wan die because of fasting,no be me loot Nigeria money

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by tspaqs(f): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2016
LastMumu:
This Dabido boy life iyaf finish patapata. He goes airpot with his children to escape babymama and momodu, airpot officials banced him. He go airpot again, he behave like touts, trow money everywhere like fuji artist. Now he goes clubs, they bances him again! But why?
His life af finish patapata! angry
You sef ehn!Grammar has finished your life...lol
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
Id.iots that have never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria commenting above and snaring Davido.. One mumu even said 'here in the states..." which state? Abia??

Americans underrates your own and you join in to want to underrate him as well! That's called f*ucking slavery retards!! You are mentally shortchanged to believe that despite being an A-list celebrated star in a continent of more than 1billion black people,Davido is way below his fellow American artists because he plys his trade in Africa! How badly has the black psych been damaged!!

His music might not be the best but Davido is a star, a music icon, a game changer in the music scene in Africa! This act by a st.upid club to treat him like he is a nobody is highly condemnable!

Hypocrisy/slave mentality is when you jump/vibe and celebrate songs like 'b*tch better have my money' and come around to say Lil Kesh sings rubbish!

Start thinking!

You are very funny.

A club is a money making enterprise, and they don't turn people away for amusement.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Those instagram comments are childish and I think they are just attention seekers.The Lounge might have a reason for bouncing him that we do not know.Perhaps they think the western world are corrupt like us just because you are a celebrity ,throw money everywhere,., then you can go anywhere and do anything, nah it doesn't work that way everywhere.There are rules if you break them you face the consequences.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
She is my negbour house girl...she wz imported frm sambisa last 2week ago..pls dnt blame her she only try to catch funz b4 going back to sambisa.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Lmao some people get time sha
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Oga ade abeg who dey beat u na Dem say dem no want am n iz money shooo na byforce..oga davido sorry dis club is very busy ryt nw go sumwhere else n do ur tin..simple as abc.abi na davido build d club for dem ni? See how u cme dey sweat ontop davido mata na wa ooo hope no b sign of lassa fever dey do u so?
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by stevedre: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
I tire oo... Them dey count better tins for soup pomo dey raise hands in the middle of chicken n turkey. Togo is entertainment industry is far behind Nigeria so keep ir fact to urself. Though i dont really feel his songs after Gobe but Davido is a star in Africa.

chinkelly:

Togo u said? Hahaha... so people dey talk, u dey mention Togo. Is there any known Togo artists. U guys speak only french, not even the real french, pigdin french. Pls go away from here.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Emeraldcute(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
KingEli:
hater.............

hater ? or am just makin sense, u think he is a celeb ol over de world

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Emeraldcute(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
chinkelly:

Who is this? This kinda remark is why I beat babe's like u!
beat??
just say u are a fool!

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Emeraldcute(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
gohzieh:

How did he deserve it? Abi you just want to write comment
slap yourself for this quote
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Emeraldcute(f): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Qualer:

mmhhhh! not looking bad though, nice legs... me likey!! according to your profile.. make i come collect?? cheesy

am not don jazzy..lols
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by dannewlife(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
What is DAVIDO ?
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
onatisi:

Ironically it is you that needs a brain change in order to enable to start thinking properly.
Number 1,davido is just a Nigerian music star not even an icon you need to go back to your dictionary and find out the meaning of icons. He is just a star of the moment whose music isn't evergreen. It is very funny that your brains was very quick to insult ppl but abysmally slow in asking probing questions like "what did your so called music icon star davido did to warrant such treatment"? So if he was disturbing the responsible ppl in the club that night he should be allowed to continue just because he is a Nigerian music artiste(note I didn't even say star)? If other responsible Nigerian singers like 2face,psquare,dare and many others can behave and comport themselves in a respectful manner why cant ur so called icon do the same? Your davido can be a star in Nigeria,have policemen carrying his bags and shoes or even give them dirty slaps all because he is a rich kid ,outside Nigeria and outside Africa he is nothing. So u can place his picture in your bedroom and pray to him every morning. Nigerians are intelligent ppl and well respected all over ,and the sending out of a Nigerian spoiled brat from a nightclub in the usa will not change that,because he wasn't the only Nigerian there .

Your opinion of Davido as a spoilt brat and an unsuccessful artist is that of yourself and yourself alone. Whatever you say or do, dude got himself to where he is today through unwavering hardwork and talent! Nuffsaid! I don't want to call you a hater!

You need to ask yourself a simple question, will Tyga, someone who has been proven to be way irresponsible, be bounced out of the club the way Davido was?? I DO NOT THINK SO!

Chrisbrown and Drake have gotten into more than two reported fights separately and together, did you hear of them being bounced from this clubs after such debacle?! Meanwhile, I am yet to read till date of a misbehaviour from davido in a Nigerian club needless say a club in atlanta!! C'mon!

You are one of the people I directed the 2nd paragraph of my comment to.. it's called Mental slavery, Try to break free!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by onatisi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

Your opinion of Davido as a spoilt brat is that of you and yourself alone. Whatever you say or do, dude got himself to where he is today through unwavering hardwork and talent! Nuffsaid! I don't want to call you a hater!

You need to ask yourself a simple question, will Tyga, someone who has been proven to be way irresponsible, be bounced out of the club the way Davido was?? I DO NOT THINK SO!

Chrisbrown and Drake have gotten into more than two reported fights separately and together, did you hear of them being bounced from this clubs after such debacle?! Meanwhile, I am yet to read till date of a misbehaviour from davido in a Nigerian club needless say a club in atlanta!! C'mon!

You are one of the people I directed the 2nd paragraph of my comment to.. it's called Mental slavery, Try to break free!
Your writings depicts how utterly low your thinking faculty is. So all those Americans you mentioned can leave America and come and misbehave in a Nigerian niteclub here in Lagos,abi? You guys need to start using your brains more and stop trying to be stupidly tough . Davido left Nigeria and traveled thousands of miles just to ridicule himself and mess up and u want those ppl there to wipe and lick his vomit like you always do for him. If you are king then be a king on your own domain ,don't cross your boundaries and if you do always respect yourself
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by theshaderoom: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
I dont know who is copying who between this Trezzyblog and instablog9ja on instagram... but i suspect instablog9ja is the one doing the copying or they are both run by the same person. Everything is word for word shamelessly "verbatim"... which kind thief thief unoriginal thing be that? Please Nigerian bloggers should change.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by molas02: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
LastMumu:
This Dabido boy life iyaf finish patapata. He goes airpot with his children to escape babymama and momodu, airpot officials banced him. He go airpot again, he behave like touts, trow money everywhere like fuji artist. Now he goes clubs, they bances him again! But why?
His life af finish patapata! angry
Of resent he misbhav on stage by trowing water on fans and a fans of him beat him up @ Gorgia... I pity d guy.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
onatisi:

Your writings depicts how utterly low your thinking faculty is. So all those Americans you mentioned can leave America and come and misbehave in a Nigerian niteclub here in Lagos,abi? You guys need to start using your brains more and stop trying to be stupidly tough . Davido left Nigeria and traveled thousands of miles just to ridicule himself and mess up and u want those ppl there to wipe and lick his vomit like you always do for him. If you are king then be a king on your own domain ,don't cross your boundaries and if you do always respect yourself

You are the one that needs your brain checked hater! Where in the report did it state that he was bounced as a result of a misbehaviour! How can Africa ever grow when the average black man will keep hating his own and supporting the supremacists!!

FYI, Davido carries an American passport! Not even a resident permit oo! I think he was just being made to feel like a nobody, which in turn is makes his fans who hold him in high esteem 'black africans' feel like a nobody as well!

No matter what artists like Justin beiber or Chris Brown does anywhere in the world, they will never be bounced from a night club! I am presently in Houston, Texas. I see, read, not necessarily experience what's being done to blacks everyday! Break from this mental slavery and self hate, id.iot!

It's people like you that'd make other black men want to bleach their skins just to fit in!! Start thinking!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You are very funny.

A club is a money making enterprise, and they don't turn people away for amusement.

That's a blatant lie! Go to Europe or come to America where all your money can be ridiculed coz you are not 'a part' of them! Where you are made to feel like a lower human coz you are black! Where you'd have to wear the best clothes just to give out a quick impression that you are not an asylum seeker and thus shouldn't be immediately bounced at the entrance of the clubs without a look at your ID.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
After fathering a kid it still surprises me that davido still acts like a pathetic juvenile. He said life is all about the money in his lyrics, wow grow up BOY, ur money should have prevented u from being kicked out of a mare Atlanta night club, if ur life is really about ur money. ]
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mobaladf: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
4ck Davido!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by mobaladf: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1::

You are the one that needs your brain checked hater! Where in the report did it state that he was bounced as a result of a misbehaviour! How can Africa ever grow when the average black man will keep hating his own and supporting the supremacists!!

FYI, Davido carries an American passport! Not even a resident permit oo! I think he was just being made to feel like a nobody, which in turn is makes his fans who hold him in high esteem 'black africans' feel like a nobody as well!

No matter what artists like Justin beiber or Chris Brown does anywhere in the world, they will never be bounced from a night club! I am presently in Houston, Texas. I see, read, not necessarily experience what's being done to blacks everyday! Break from this mental slavery and self hate, id.iot!

It's people like you that'd make other black men want to bleach their skins just to fit in!! Start thinking!

Chai some nigerians dont ve brain, e.g you. Did he think he is partying in nigeria. He left the whole nigeria and went to america for just clubbing. Whereas there are many clubs here. Sorry nigga u dnt ve brain
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
/
Celebrities get " bounced" all the time for the wrong or right reasons. The only clubs that give guaranteed entrance are the strip clubs.

If a star is in the house and shuts down the V.I.P section, Davido ain't going in unless he wants to join the regular crowd. The security guys at the entrance act on orders and might not know that Davido exists. I am not sure if there is any American that can identify Davido in a line up. It is not as if regular Americans give a hoot about anything happening beyond their shores. He should have sent advance team to make arrangements for his visit.

Davido being bounced should not be "breaking news". The club fellas are probably reading the tweets and laughing their a/ss off.
/

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

Ogbeni abeg park well joor with all these rants of I dey usa. Who gives a shit if davido carries Obama passport well most likely peeps like u that worship him. So he just entered the nightclub and he was bounced out,abi? The bottom line is respect yourself and ppl will respect you. You are talking as if he was singled out for that treatment. It is time ppl like you know that what you do in naija and get away with it will not be tolerated else where.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
mobaladf:

Chai some nigerians dont ve brain, e.g you. Did he think he is partying in nigeria. He left the whole nigeria and went to america for just clubbing. Whereas there are many clubs here. Sorry nigga u dnt ve brain

Not everybody is a broke ass! Travelling around the world and experiencing different cultures and people is a luxury money can never buy!! That you are unable to do so doesn't have to put everyone in same shoes!

Your use of the word Nigga alone depicts your intelligent quotient..We are not talking mates. Ciao
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
mobaladf:

don't mind that guy.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Celebrities get " bounced" all the time for the wrong or right reasons. The only clubs that give guaranteed entrance are the strip clubs.

If a star is in the house and shuts down the V.I.P section, Davido ain't going in unless he wants to join the regular crowd. The security guys at the entrance act on orders and might not know that Davido exists. I am not sure if there is any American that can identify Davido in a line up. It is not as if regular Americans give a hoot about anything happening beyond their shores. He should have sent advance team to make arrangements for his visit.

Davido being bounced should not be "breaking news". The club fellas are probably reading the tweets and laughing their a/ss off.
/

You have my attention! I think you are intelligent enough.. Now this is my point of view! The Americas (North and south combined) are not even up to Africa by population.. should an Artist celebrated by over 1billion people not matter out there!

Don't tell me the 'good music' nonsense! Asa isn't celebrated as much despite her unmatchable music talents! I mean, imagine if Asa sang 'Hello'.. meanwhile, I can point to more than 3 of Asa's song that are lyrically deeper than hello anyday, anytime!

Now back to Davido, despite having the highest population of entertainment loving blacks in the world, why do you think Nigerian acts (musicians and actors) don't get as much respect and recognition in the world over? I mean you hear this American and European artists plan world tours and visit places like Angola, Ethiopia and even Erithrea but ignore Nigeria with the highest possibility of making the most income in Africa?!

R.kelly and wizkid made a song on r.kelly's last album. I'v heard radio stations play shittier songs on the album but not the one with wizzy on it! Are some people scared of the potentials of allowing Nigerian acts get into international mainstream media and recognition? Your guess is as good as mine! Politics of subjugation!

I don't know davido, we'v never crossed paths, I don't know what could have transpired in the club but I will never be a party to smearing him by some Americans because he is not 'star enough' No way!

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by austinvsb1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
onatisi:
don't mind that guy.

I know you own both handles.. how do I know? I'm gonn start work for the day in 8 minutes and I work with a big tech company in texas. Very few things on the Internet are hidden, you just have to know where to look. E.g Ip addresses wink
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by prinEbigbola: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love ur comment,u said it all.9ger never value dere colour not to talk of what de ve got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.