Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. (2186 Views)

Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donfreshest6(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
When a village girl first visit the city and she was asked to cook by force.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Olarajee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
bad market

This one go burn house na.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars grin

1 Like

Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Mariecakes(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ewoooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ow did my picture get here shocked

I look hot on skirt tho grin

My hobby is not cooking

Its cookery grin yes m from d village nd i don care

Back to my cooking

Abeg whr i fit buy fire wood o?

1 Like

Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

My hobby is not cooking

Back to my cooking

lol dah day u go go ur papa house.....
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
lol dah day u go go ur papa house.....

Mesef love my papa house
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by PHAYOL81: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Spare d little gal...rather whosoever it was who sent her such mission deserve a couple of months behind bars knowing where she spring from. undecided
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Mesef love my papa house
u go marry ur papa na... born children for am sef join
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Tank u like marry nd born is a life time achievement

Why shd i marry nd born nd b in tears all my life?

Wen i can b happy nd free nd share my happiness to d helpless nd to everyone ?
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Why shd i marry nd born nd b in tears all my life?

Wen i can b happy nd free nd share my happiness to d helpless nd to everyone ?.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Why shd i marry nd born nd b in tears all my life?.

Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donfreshest6(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Lol. Funny man. grin
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Swissheart(f): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Odikwa very risky... .
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Emeraldcute(f): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by agarawu23(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's oyind17 when she visited me In my lekki faze1 duplex month ago, she nearly burn my house that day. grin
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Omotayor123(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin.. This is serious!
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Khd95(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

My hobby is not cooking

Back to my cooking

when u come out of ur street,look south west,u will see blackish yellow container,dem no sell fire wood for there oo,then u count 6 houses downward from d container,then cross to d other side of d road,u can then ask for iya basira,na she dey sell d woodgrin

wait,hope say nor b indomie u dey cook
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
agarawu23:
That's oyin d17 when she visited me In my lekki faze1 duplex month ago, she nearly burn my house that day. grin
Hahaha...this is really funny . She be real village girl
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oyind17:

Hahaha...this is really funny . She be real village girl
grin grin grin
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Why shd i marry nd born nd b in tears all my life?.

my dear dont deceive urself, if u dont marry, u will grow so old and be very lonely and nobody will come and visit u.. stop deceivn yaself.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
donfreshest6:

Lol. Funny man. grin
lol, d babe sef.. cheesy
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
my dear dont deceive urself, if u dont marry, u will grow so old and be very lonely and nobody will come and visit u.. stop deceivn yaself.

Listen i dont care bou marriage ryt from time

I never made it a priority

Dont feel i wud b lonely

Wat does it profit me to b married nd sad?
Wen i av promised mysef no divorce

If odas are lonely i cant b cos i will av a driving force of success oprah is my role model
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Listen i dont care bou marriage ryt from time

I never made it a priority

Dont feel i wud b lonely

Wat does it profit me to b married nd sad?
Wen i av promised mysef no divorce

If odas are lonely i cant b cos i will av a driving force of success oprah is my role model
look dont be pessimistic. God will bless u in ways u would never imagine.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
look dont be pessimistic. God will bless u in ways u would never imagine.

If God wants to bless fine

But cant attract problems to mysef by mysef smiley
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

If God wants to bless fine

But cant attract problems to mysef by mysef smiley
trust me, u cant even do it all by urself, and problems are bound to happen in evryone's lives.. its a constant thing and nobody can run away from it. even Jesus faced problems on earth
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
trust me, u cant even do it all by urself, and problems are bound to happen in evryone's lives.. its a constant thing and nobody can run away from it. even Jesus faced problems on earth

There are reasonable problems

Nd unreasonable problems

Imagine u kno goin into sumtin u wud kno no peaxe make i still shook head?

I av left my life to God

Been depressed for yrs

Dats why i crave happiness above anything den ali crave success

It takes only a depressed soul to seek for happiness
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

There are reasonable problems

Nd unreasonable problems

Imagine u kno goin into sumtin u wud kno no peaxe make i still shook head?

I av left my life to God

Been depressed for yrs

Dats why i crave happiness above anything den ali crave success

It takes only a depressed soul to seek for happiness
happiness comes only when u make others happy, it doesn't come when its self-centred.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
happiness comes only when u make others happy, it doesn't come when its self-centred.

U av no idea ow mch i av invested in making others happy

Bt dat doesnt mean they will pay me with good

Even jesus wasnt paid with good deeds bck

So m living mysef for me grin bt i will always do good cos dats ow i was given birth to
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

U av no idea ow mch i av invested in making others happy

Bt dat doesnt mean they will pay me with good

Even jesus wasnt paid with good deeds bck

So m living mysef for me grin bt i will always do good cos dats ow i was given birth to
all what i am saying in summary is to look at the bright picture.
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
all what i am saying in summary is to look at the bright picture.

i av no bright pictures to look at

M tired of being taken advantage of

M really 100% crios nd determined

M nt perfect so lemme crawl into my shell nd b HAPPY
Re: When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. by donbenedict(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

i av no bright pictures to look at

M tired of being taken advantage of

M really 100% crios nd determined

M nt perfect so lemme crawl into my shell nd b HAPPY
who took advantage of u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writing Services At Its Best / Some People Are Amazing. God!!! / Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.