Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals (1526 Views)

I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by ObadareTohBadt(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
] Award-winning singer, Yemi Alade, is in love. The musician, who hit the limelight in 2009 after winning the maiden Peak Talent show, has been taken. But who is the lucky man that swept Alade off her feet?

Read more via http://obamedia.com.ng/am-seeing-someone-and-i-love-him-so-much-yemi-alade-finally-reveals/
Re: Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by vicstar(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
must u redirect me? undecided u fink I've gat time for dat bullshiit. cry

1 Like

Re: Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
As releasing your sopH0more album, what are your fears? I have no fears. I am even more confident than I was when I released my debut. The sopH0more album is an exciting one for me. I am excited and thankful to God for keeping me up on my game; I’m so excited. How did you feel when you won your first Headies recently? For long, I have craved a Headies’ plaque. I have so many awards but I don’t have that one. There is nothing more important than being celebrated at home. Have you ever felt like quitting? It’s very easy to quit. Many times things just happen and you say, ‘why can’t I just take a break from all this mess?’ Even before things started getting better, there were times I would call my manager and say, ‘Baba I wan get white collar job, I don tire abeg.’ And that was because we were spending too much and making nothing. I have a BSc in Geography for heaven’s sake so, why can’t I just use that and get a job? However, the craziest part is when you’ve made a name for yourself and you feel like you can just chill. The minute you get comfortable, you are a goner! Your comfort zone is your quit zone; you have to always find more ways to make yourself uncomfortable to stay on top of your game. Coming from a mixed background, what was growing up like? Exciting, especially when it comes to the food; I love food. There are families where both parents are Yoruba and they only eat Yoruba food, because it’s only Yoruba food the mother knows how to cook. But in my family, my mom is very amazing. We had both the Yoruba and Igbo foods. Sometimes she would throw in Calabar dishes as well. Growing up the way I did, I think it’s a special blessing for me. I can relate with both Igbo and Yoruba and still feel at home. I can’t even hide who I am; it is very evident in my music. You can call me Eberechi or Yemi and I will answer because it’s me. It is who I am. The Yoruba/ Igbo influence has given me positive vibes all the way. Has the business side been lucrative? The business side of music is looking good. Aside music, I am into accessories. I have my own jewelry line called Yemi Alade Collections. Do you smoke marijuana for Inspiration like a lot of musicians do? No, I don’t. Even when it comes to alcohol, it is something that makes me sleep a lot. Sometimes, when I’ve had a long day and can’t go to bed, because I have a very light head, I’ll just take a glass of champagne and fall asleep. All those things don’t work for me; they do the opposite. I am a naturally bubbly person, a noisemaker in my own way when it comes to my music. I don’t need all that. But for those that take it, enjoy yourselves, but remember, in old age, the negative side of taking these things will manifest.
Re: Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by ObadareTohBadt(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
vicstar:
must u redirect me? undecided u fink I've gat time for dat bullshiit. cry

Lol..ok sire
Re: Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by seankay(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is bad news for me sad I will find that guy and take care of him! Luca Brasi will do a fine job sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals by OKorowanta: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Taye has been her lover even b4 she blow.
She owes her success to dat dude.
Bad guy Taye.
Abeg Taye gimme Yemi for only one day make I send am go check weda mama Bose akara don ready. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Gala Outfit Leaves Her With Bruises, Cuts And Purple Toes / Comic Actor, Olusoji Taiwo Shares Photos From Georgia As He Clocks New Age / Check Out All The Hot Women Wizkid Has Been Linked With Since Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.