Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Is Mother A Witch? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Mother A Witch? (4491 Views)

Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by montezz(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Thank you Candy.
I am someone who will speak the truth always and face the consequence than lie and go free, a trait i inherited from mother.. quite an irony.
I honestly see my mother as a simple honest soul who does not understand life's intrigues...

The question i can't off my mind is.. what about if she's was bewitched as a kid and she's acting under forces she can't resist?

It seems your mind is made up already. Why don't u focus more on d moral part the dream, it might be teaching you something.. And who told you it's girls who grinds cassava.... There are many people making money from it my dear. Ponder on it from a different perspective, ur mum might not be the 'nice and caring woman' you want her to be, but definitely doesn't mean she's a witch.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Blade21: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
cococandy:
Your mother is not a witch. Pls stop that rubbish.
Maybe she wasn't mom of the year but you weren't the sterling son either (from your story).

So pls try to mend fences with your mom and forgive her whatever you hold against her.

Dreams are manifest exhibitions of our latent fears, worries, hopes etc. there's nothing supernatural about them. Nobody was revealing anything to you. Just your old buried animosity towards your mom playing out in your dreams.

Forgive her and beg her for forgiveness too as you must have done her wrong with your attitude at some point in your life.
That's one way to let go of the baggage and purge yourself of feelings that bring up nightmares.
did you just say nothing supernatural about dreams#smiles# coco you never see anything nd I pray you don't peace
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Blade21: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala pls i need help a lot of folks to see this.
as for your hearing problem go on a 3days fast use scriptures about healing den annoit both ears when you are about to break God will heal you for your mum I dunno what to say but try nd forgive her with your heart nd forget all she did to you as a child nd whenever she speaks negative words to you dere nd den reject it nd speak a positive word to yourself. always respect your mum in the Lord she gave you life but don't allow her curse you nd no your mother is not a witch I say that with all conviction just beg her to ease off on de negative words nd she wasn't helping you as a child cos she didn't have
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by armyofone(m): 1:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Please listen to what cococandy said.
Do not add to your mother's hardship and never you label her a winch.
Be in good terms with her. The hardship and stress of life can manifest and play mind games on you.
Remember, you are the architect of the path you choose. Either help the poor woman or go far away and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2016
armyofone:
Please listen to what cococandy said.
Do not add to your mother's hardship and never you label her a winch.
Be in good terms with her. The hardship and stress of life can manifest and play mind games on you.
Remember, you are the architect of the path you choose. Either help the poor woman or go far away and move on with your life.
Happy Martin Luther King day. smiley
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by armyofone(m): 4:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Happy Martin Luther day dear. Hope your day was restful wink

cococandy:

Happy Martin Luther King day. smiley
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 4:36am On Jan 19, 2016
armyofone:
Happy Martin Luther day dear. Hope your day was restful wink

Yea it was.

Thank you.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by IndianaJay: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
This post and some of the comments are the reasons why these doomsday prophecy fake pastors are thriving...any small thing they point fingers and tell you that you have a spiritual problem.

Many of our problems in life are self inflicted but we will rather blame other people, our mothers, fathers, relatives in the village or witches and wizards.....

You had a dream that showed your mother as the source of your downfall, forgetting that dreams sometimes can be interpretations of what we have in our sub-conscious, sometimes we are not even aware we harbour these thoughts.

You say she didn't support you as a child....maybe she did not have the means, who knows? But many of us are selfish and feel entitled...

Till many of you people actually birth children of your own you will never appreciate your mothers/fathers.....

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by IndianaJay: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2016
This post and some of the comments here are the reasons why fake pastors and their equally fake prophecies are thriving...any small thing they point fingers and tell you that you have a spiritual problem.

Many of our problems in life are self inflicted but we will rather blame other people, our mothers, fathers, relatives in the village or witches and wizards.....

You had a dream that showed your mother as the source of your downfall, forgetting that dreams sometimes can be interpretations of what we have in our sub-conscious, sometimes we are not even aware we harbour these thoughts.

You say she didn't support you as a child....maybe she did not have the means, who knows? But many of us are selfish and feel entitled...

Till you actually birth children of your own you may never fully appreciate your mothers/fathers....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures / 10 Ways You Can Assist Your Pregnant Wife / He Wants To Turn her into a Robot after Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.