Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January (17461 Views)

Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / Cross River Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / Fg January Salary 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
salary earners
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by StepTwo: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
justmenoni:
But they will spend it lavishly still thinking it's their Xmas bonuses and then get broke again,paying them from the 20th is still fair enough than before the 15th...yeah 5 days is really a big deal.

bros, what exactly are you saying?

so whats d difrence between being paid on thw 15th of every month and 20th of every month?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by tommykiwi(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
The earlier U guys collect it, the earlier U finish it! So make una flex!
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Software202(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Good jubril
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Bigdreams(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Good one by him. This move will surely endear him to the hearts of the civil servants.

I wish him all the best.

Read my signature to download my free report on how to successfully start bulk sms business.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Sammiel: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
I hope Rochas Okorocha and other Salary-owing state governors will learn from this kind-hearted fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by X21: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
If Feb. salary is not paid on 15th Feb. then they have to wait for 45 days till end of Feb to earn another income.

postpone the hardship some may say

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by nwekeg: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by nwekeg: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
ook
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by justmenoni: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Don't ask me instead ask worker's, I mentioned already that there is huge difference BTW that 5 days.quote author=StepTwo post=42089799]

bros, what exactly are you saying?

so whats d difrence between being paid on thw 15th of every month and 20th of every month?

[/quote]
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by searay2(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
15the to 15th is still 30 days interval.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by tuoyoojo(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
the problem with receiving salary on time is dat the following month would be extremely long

they should spend wisely
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by frisky2good(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Until that happens, let's commend the governor

olexjay:
I hope they won't receive their February salary on the 28th of April sad
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Can someone from the state confirm it for us so as not to be misled
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by nwekeg: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
mhm
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by igraman(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Ride on, Senator Prof. Ben Ayade.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by busuyem: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
eyeview:
It appears that the workers in PDP led states are faring better than their APC counterparts. Imo and Osun are busy sacking their owed workers. While states like Ekiti are paying, APC states like Edo are owing.
Why?

Who tell u say Ekiti dey pay? Fayose hasn't paid Nov. salary till now.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
I dont think Rochas is ready for this when he is busy sacking workers
Sammiel:
I hope Rochas Okorocha and other Salary-owing state governors will learn from this kind-hearted fellow.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by justinceejay(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
That's really a kind gesture but I just pray it continues because what these politicians do is "win your hearts with stuffs like these and begin to punish you later"......
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by mobaladf: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mhheeen Nigeria
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by comffy(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
eyeview:
It appears that the workers in PDP led states are faring better than their APC counterparts. Imo and Osun are busy sacking their owed workers. While states like Ekiti are paying, APC states like Edo are owing.
Why?

Ekiti paying my foot! He still owes last year Nov n Dec salaries. He even made a broadcast dat he won't pay a dime till March ending. Meaning dat no salary till march ending. Abeg no let me vex ooooo
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by nwekeg: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Rexyl(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
How can we describe such kind of payment, salary in arrears or in advance? Paying salaries at the mid of the month! Anyway it is far better than owing salaries for three months are more as being experienced in some States.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chain and the first few comments where in support if this. What happened to their thinking cap? I thought most nairalanders where educated.

Most of this workers are pretty well educated but not financially educated. By paying them this early, you end up getting them to spend up and get broke again before the 15th of next month.

Its sad the govornor has made a mistake. Now to correct this, he either has to adjust the pay date from 15th to 20th next month and 25th the next and fonally tge usual end of month or keep paying by 15th every month.

If not this jubilating worker will still be the one to shoot him down when the run out of naira. Rubbish men ppl should stop being clueless

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chai and the first few comments where in support if this. What happened to their thinking cap? I thought most nairalanders where educated.

Most of this workers are pretty well educated but not "financially" educated. By paying them this early, you end up getting them to spend up and get broke again before the 15th of next month.

Its sad the governor has made a mistake. Now to correct this, he either has to adjust the pay date from 15th to 20th next month and 25th the next and finally to the usual end of month or keep paying by 15th every month.

If not this jubilating worker will still be the one to shoot him down when they run out of naira notes to spend. Rubbish! men ppl should stop being clueless

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Bollinger(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
eyeview:
Why?

He is doing well because salaries were paid in January. Haba. This should not even be in a conversation at all. Suffer don dabaru the psyche of the average Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by holycup(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
eyeview:
Why?
They are still busy paying back the money they borrowed for their campaign and stuff

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by ireasontight: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
typical black peopl in a zoo.rejoicing over their rights.tufiakwa
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by don4real18(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is a good development but it doesn't take away the fact that people are suffering in Cross River state due to lack of jobs and plans for its provisioning.
Hardworking in what sense... Ever since Donald Duke left power, Cross River has nosedived into a river of dilapidation. The only way Cross River generates their revenue is through enormous tax on business owners and that is why businesses have collapsed in recent years and investors shy away from the state.
For me to categorize the present governor as hardworking is if he can actually treat Cross River of its present disease
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by donsk60: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
This total rubbish, I'm serving in this state and the state have not been able to pay Corper's alawee which is 3k for about 6 month and you tell me the governor is working rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dagaya:
this new generation pdp governors would do better than their apc counterparts..meanwhile somewhere in osun people are still crying...not be the same naija we dey??
I pray oh! Early payment doesn't mean good performance because these politicians are fond of inciting her citizens all the time. Imagine a worker praising the governor for hard earned salary, chai naija dey fall my hand badly. If it's the opposite, they will start wailing like osun state civil servants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Recruitment Stages For 2022 Training / Angry Workers In Ondo Drag Accountant-General To The Bank For Their Money / "How Can I Start A Wig And Hair Business?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.