Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January (17464 Views)

Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / Cross River Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / Fg January Salary 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Enugu is working, same with Ebonyi, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom etc
...PDP!!
Thank God for what Nigerians did at the polls, these other states mentioned above would sit up a little as it wouldn't be busy as usual
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by hush15: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
arewaempire:
I see a bright political future for this guy.

Your are right. So far, his government have been moving at a great and steady pace by moving beyond politics to actual governance. Not probing after probing unlike the man at the helm of affairs and don't forget, his state is a Nigerian state and operating within Nigeria but rather than trade blames and give excuses for not delivering, he has put his heart to delivering electoral promises and I think the APC should learn from the guy how government should be managed.

Seriously, PDP may have their errors but we can't dispute that he is a living proof that PDP can still turn out good.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by jerrymej(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are jubilating while my people here in Kogi sad and discouraged with 10 & 15% that has been their usual salary for over months now....

Wada has killed Kofi and he wants to bury it before he leaves the seat...

congrat to the Cross Rivers..
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by RALPHOW(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Emekamex:
A welcomed development. Cross River especially Calabar has the potential to become a mega city, they are blessed with fertile lands and an access to the ocean. I do hope the state government will invest in the maritime and develop a functional port that will generate massive profit coupled with the already established tourist attractions and good land for agriculture.

This man is going to be the best governor in the next 2 years, he has invested heavily in MARITIME, he is about to open the high sea deeper than Lagos Port (work is already going on), also Buhari has commissioned super highway road from the Bakassi sea port to Benue state.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by sunny2k: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
dt is were i give d previous administration a part on d back as compared to dis administration.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
You mean December 2015 undecided

Oh i forgot that they paid on 15 December and its monthly circle is 15 January 2016.
Therefore, the next month salary would be paid on the 13 February 2016 so that they can celebrate "Valentine".
And the March salary would be paid on the 15th because of Lent and Easter preparations.

Nonsense
you won't understand cos you are a business guy or self -employed.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by bmos(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nossa:
cool
Unless the recipients are extra careful, hunger go tear their eyes before end of Feb when next salary is expected
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by vioment: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good job governor ben Ayede, it's the right thing to do for your state. A happy wife a happy life, happy workers effective minds.

Now would be a good time to boost the moral of your state workers by working with them for a day or just listening to them, and also respectfully increase the level of expectation. Visit Local Govt. areas in your state- LGAs in your state, sometimes visit with your LG chairman, encourage your civil service workers by visiting their office and not inspecting every time. Be a worker for a day, participate in an on-going infrastructural project for a day, visit a hospital and participate or observe the patients- nurses relationship and general operations even gate man, have more meetings with your local govt. chairmen, state ministers, etc. work with the police in the station and on patrol. Visit universities, secondary school, once for student fanfare and vocal upliftment, another time with staff - academics and operations.
Bet and believe in your people for a lot of them believed you with their vote. Leave bogus projects and budget for roads, continuous general maintenance of essential equipments, and civil servants salaries which is by the way, the police and justice dept. are included. Cover your gutters, do beautification in terms of cleanliness, sanitation, small scale water availability etc.

To run govt. no dey that hard. No dey make me feel like genius. Governors should perform even with low budget, no excuses. Think wise and/or employ me.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Cekpo34(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:

Oh i forgot that they paid on 15 December and its monthly circle is 15 January 2016.
Therefore, the next month salary would be paid on the 13 February 2016 so that they can celebrate "Valentine".
And the March salary would be paid on the 15th because of Lent and Easter preparations.

Nonsense

See jealousy! I know ur anger. Your state still owes it workers even after bailout grin
Keneking:

Nonsense

See jealousy! I know ur anger. Your state still owes it workers even after bailout grin
Keneking:

Nonsense

Keneking:

Nonsense

See jealousy! I know ur anger. Your state still owes it workers even after bailout
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Dagaya(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I pray oh! Early payment doesn't mean good performance because these politicians are fond of inciting her citizens all the time. Imagine a worker praising the governor for hard earned salary, chai naija dey fall my hand badly. If it's the opposite, they will start wailing like osun state civil servants
Dat one still dey...but there is an adage that says a bird at hand is worth more than a 1000 in the bush...he paid early not cus he has excess or for pr stunt but cus I believe he has the people's welfare at heart... People need money..can aregbesola stay 3 months without pay as the governor of osun?? Let's congratulate him tho it is their responsibility...he tried
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by josephmbonu: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's good to hear
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
arewaempire:
I see a bright political future for this guy.

Yes oooooo
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by blackandbold: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
eyeview:
It appears that the workers in PDP led states are faring better than their APC counterparts. Imo and Osun are busy sacking their owed workers. While states like Ekiti are paying, APC states like Edo are owing.
Why?
it must be another ekiti state u are talking about...the last salary i recieved was that of October..mine is even.better..some are yet to even recieve october.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by aniyphil: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
What difference does it make? They still have to wait one month to get the next pay anyway! undecided
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by viewflux(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
viviangist2:
In summary with pictures click http://www.viviangist.com/cross-river-civil-servants-receive-their-january-salary-on-15th-of-january

Your too greedy and stingy. This is the second time that am seeing you as a poster and first to comment. I pity your friends that you roll with.
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by Ekaka1(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2016
vioment:
Good job governor ben Ayede, it's the right thing to do for your state. A happy wife a happy life, happy workers effective minds.

Now would be a good time to boost the moral of your state workers by working with them for a day or just listening to them, and also respectfully increase the level of expectation. Visit Local Govt. areas in your state- LGAs in your state, sometimes visit with your LG chairman, encourage your civil service workers by visiting their office and not inspecting every time. Be a worker for a day, participate in an on-going infrastructural project for a day, visit a hospital and participate or observe the patients- nurses relationship and general operations even gate man, have more meetings with your local govt. chairmen, state ministers, etc. work with the police in the station and on patrol. Visit universities, secondary school, once for student fanfare and vocal upliftment, another time with staff - academics and operations.
Bet and believe in your people for a lot of them believed you with their vote. Leave bogus projects and budget for roads, continuous general maintenance of essential equipments, and civil servants salaries which is by the way, the police and justice dept. are included. Cover your gutters, do beautification in terms of cleanliness, sanitation, small scale water availability etc.

To run govt. no dey that hard. No dey make me feel like genius. Governors should perform even with low budget, no excuses. Think wise and/or employ me.
You got something upstairs!
Re: Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January by vioment: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ekaka1:

You got something upstairs!

Thank you. For you to acknowledge such realm of thinking. You are a great Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Recruitment Stages For 2022 Training / Angry Workers In Ondo Drag Accountant-General To The Bank For Their Money / 5 Tips To Build Your Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.