Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend (1478 Views)

9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Weekends are moments one would forever look forward to either you are a student or working class. With the weekend comes a lot of free and fun time packed with array of activities you can indulge in. Find below some specially handpicked great ways to enjoy the weekend.
• See a movie
At the comfort of your home or at the cinema, you can pick a lovely movie to watch while munching popcorn or cozily curled up on your couch. There are some new highly rated movies showing at the cinema currently.
• Take a short trip
Attend events in another town, visit friends, family or loved ones you have not seen in awhile. You can set out on the trip in the morning and be back by evening or even spend a night or two there.
• Read a book
Learn something new; add to your pool of knowledge or vocabulary. Whether it’s a romantic novel, thriller, inspirational or motivational book, this will keep you going all weekend.
• Do some cleaning
Keep every nook and cranny cleaned up. There is no better feeling than walking into a sparkling home after a long day at work. The weekend is a good time to do some environmental sanitation.
• Relax
Unwind from the long week of stress and activities. Sleep, take a quick vacation by booking a hotel at the best rate on [url]jovago.com[/url] closeby you can be treated with spa sessions and good food.
• Attend Occasions
Wedding, shows, concerts or birthdays, there is always somewhere you can go to have fun and enjoy your weekend. If you are in Lagos, there are plenty of options for you to choose from.
• Eat Well
Feed well, your body needs all the nutrients and energy it can get to supplement the long week of stress.
You can never go wrong by choosing to do one, few or all of these during the weekend. They are great ways to give you a fun, fulfilling and satisfying weekend.
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Tallesty1(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2016
Lols! That's great.

Here's how I spend my weekend.

Laundry on Sunday morning before church services.

Cook whatever is there when I return from church.

Clean the house.

Browse until I get I get tired then I will read small b4 going to bed.

Saturday is not a weekend for megringringringringringrin
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2016
*sleep
*see a movie(s)
*eat
*sleep
*hang out
*sleep

Yea, that's it right there.
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2016
my weekend is all about movies!!! holding d dstv remote, telemundo, playstation, food, drinks, browsing, and watching of football, i dont have sex on weekends and i will never. "weekend is all abt fun and watching movies till dawn.
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2016
PinkBarbie:
*sleep
*see a movie(s)
*eat
*sleep
*hang out
*sleep

Yea, that's it right there.
you don't play video games?.cheesy & you should also add gossip to your list..Girls can't do without that...cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by AfricanApple(f): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
saintloveren:
my weekend is all about movies!!! holding d dstv remote, telemundo, playstation, food, drinks, browsing, and watching of football, i dont have sex on weekends and i will never. "weekend is all abt fun and watching movies till dawn.
even when you are married
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
AfricanApple:
even when you are married
YES
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
saintloveren:
No sex? Adonbilivit
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op u mean i shud goan be doing all these wen the ever exciting, intrquing with suspense premiership is on huh??...for the average nigerain, a weekend witout the barclays premiership is as boring as visiting the slaughter zoo on a sunny monday afternoon as thischeesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you don't play video games?.cheesy & you should also add gossip to your list..Girls can't do without that...cheesy
Hehehe yea when with friends. lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hehehe yea when with friends. lipsrsealed
morning...seems u reply mentions in midnight only?.sad
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
morning...seems u reply mentions in midnight only?.sad
Lol but it's morning now. tongue
How you? Good morning
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol but it's morning now. tongue How you? Good morning
morning. How was ur night? I'm good. I'm sure you are at work already? Reply your mail before you return to work madam "Workerholic".cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
morning. How was ur night? I'm good.
I'm sure you are at work already?
Reply your mail before you return to work madam "Workerholic".cheesy
Lol he's already given me a name sha. grin
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by cruzita(f): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2016
my weekends

wake up ,road work
bath
eat
wash
browse till I'm tired
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol he's already given me a name sha. grin
how is working going jare? Calling u a workerholic should be a compliment to you na.cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
how is working going jare? Calling u a workerholic should be a compliment to you na.cheesy
Compliment ke. I don't like it. angry
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Compliment ke. I don't like it. angry
lols..it shows you are of one the very few hardworking ladies we have around...aint you happy someone think you are hardworking? Especially coming from a guy.cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols..it shows you are of one the very few hardworking ladies we have around...aint you happy someone think you are hardworking? Especially coming from a guy.cheesy
Lol okay, I'm happy. grin How are you doing?
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
angry wiv you joor.1 Yet to reply my mail...2 you are yet to keep up with ma request...sad how is work anyway?
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
angry wiv you joor.1 Yet to reply my mail...2 you are yet to keep up with ma request...sad how is work anyway?
Lol
1. I have replied your mail.
2. Lol be patient.

Work's going fine. How's enjoyment?
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol
1. I have replied your mail.
2. Lol be patient.

Work's going fine. How's enjoyment?
1. you have another one to reply.
2. Ok..The patient dog eat the fattest bone abi.cheesy

No enjoyement...the light is not stable..traffic everywhere..smh. But i like it sha..it fun.cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
1. you have another one to reply.
2. Ok..The patient dog eat the fattest bone abi.cheesy

No enjoyement...the light is not stable..traffic everywhere..smh. But i like it sha..it fun.cheesy
1. Ok
2. lipsrsealed lol
That's Lagos life for you. smiley
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by danbrowndmf(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
1. Ok
2. lipsrsealed lol
That's Lagos life for you. smiley
check it(ur mail).
This one you are replying me in the afternoon. Make sack letter no go take over o.cheesy
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by Don4life: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
what about me
Re: 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend by williesmith: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2016
1. Food ( prefer to order pizza and chicken not to cook)
2. Movies
3. Sleep
4. Meet my friends
5. Spa/sensual massage (something like http://www.spa-orchid.ru/en/massazh/massazh-semejnym-param/ ).
6. Walk and find new places in the city of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! / Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.