Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Possible Tribalism In Banks - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Possible Tribalism In Banks (3024 Views)

Age Falsification In Banks / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Tribalism In Nigerian Banks' Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by chukky76(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2006
@neoteny
i dont think u shld even bother with neanderthal daviddylan. if he can even have an out of body experience and listen to himself think, he'd know that he's full of S**t.

@daviddylan
cant u keep to your own words and just leave this alone. what kind of person goes back on his word. a prideless, spineless one. you win arguments by coming up with your propositions and bringing up facts. all i've asked is empirical evidence that a particular tribes brains are genetically superior to anothers and i'll shut the F*** up. but since u cant present that then u need to be a man and shut the hell up. u musnt win all arguments. it takes a real man to realise he's erred. the more u keep at it the more we're exposed to the fact of your mediocrity . YOU NEED TO STOP NOW. cos ur about at chimpanzee level right now and believe me, it can get worse
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 08, 2006
@ chukky76 and neoteny,

i'll leave the thread to buffoons like you whoo think the best way to grab the headlines is by insulting others. Apparently your parents did a bad job or its your frustration that's begining to set in.

Have fun exhibiting a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. I'm way beyond verbal mudfights!
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Neoteny(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2006
@chukky76
thanks for your suggestion. i have less traffic on my table so i assumed i had ample time to indulge this gutless smeg-headed end result of a penile accidental discharge, BUT I THINK I'D RATHER WASTE MY TIME IN OLD RERUNS OF DAYDREAMS PAST  : )

did u see how the mollusc came up with statistics representative of ADMISSION data instead of the INTELLIGENCE distribution data we were hoping for? nobody ever claimed that the north has far fewer educated people but im sure we are making great strides to cover the gap, and any patriotic Nigerian (clearly what this unwashed heathen isnt) should be proud of that fact!!

here's a quote, in his own words no less, taken from  his useless blog: "Ok now i've decided to go on political hiatus for a while (yeah right!) and bore you with the intimate details of my existence."- COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!

and  to give you a better insight into his morbid mind, another quote:"Just as an aside, i heard professional elderstatesmen Shagari and Sultan Maccido were involved in the ADC airlines crash. 2 down more to follow! When will Ibrahim Marangida be involved in a plane crash too?"

i guss that says a lot about this freak.

there's one in every forum. look all over the forum and you'll stumble into this mindless weasel's posts, and they're  full of such utter insanity its harrowing. his mind is so befuddled you can't tell whether to be enraged or caught up in empathy for his pathetic soul, but i guess its a good thing he's packing his belongings and heading off. makes me want to shed a tear. we'll miss the resident forum tramp.
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by charles316: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2006
davidylan,
you dey fight me,chuks and Neoteny.u wrote that i would never get to the level u`ve been to.for ur info,i am 24 years .i am a HND graduate with 2.1 working in a telecom company earning 145,000 per month.u cant beat this u blockhead.i am not saying that u will not get good employment but i wonder what will warrant u writing that i would not get to ur level.make god give u a nice job so that u will be busy.u get time to dey misbehave.debosky,chukky keep it real
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2006
charles316:

davidylan,
you dey fight me,chuks and Neoteny.u wrote that i would never get to the level u`ve been to.for your info,i am 24 years .i am a HND graduate with 2.1 working in a telecom company earning 145,000 per month.u can't beat this u blockhead.i am not saying that u will not get good employment but i wonder what will warrant u writing that i would not get to your level.make god give u a nice job so that u will be busy.u get time to dey misbehave.debosky,chukky keep it real

As a blockhead who made a first class from a reputable university and working towards a phd in the USA? That must be a pretty good blockhead dont you think?
So because u earn N145,000/month you think you have arrived?
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Neoteny(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2006
@slowpoke( read davidylan)

this is plain idiotic. and whoever said good college degrees make you smarter? colleges give you knowledge but they pretty much don't do much for your intelligence, which has to do with genes. clearly either you didnt inherit those genes, or it never was in your family. i think the latter is more plausible.
im sorry, but your doctoral aspirations and 'first class' don't don't deviate from the fact that you're a blockhead. if this is what they give phd's to i'll rethink the value i place on it.
so a blockhead you're, a blockhead you'll be. my pity is reserved for your kids to come, the poor innocent dears.
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Kashif(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2006
Dear all,

Kindly disregard all forms of entellectual bankruptcy and miopic reasoning. This rechester guy has it running in his veins. cry cry

He is having untold difficulty distinguishing between entelligence and knowledge, which is rudimentary.
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Neoteny(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2006
@kashif
God bless you. you might want to mind your e's and i's though.
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Kashif(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2006
Thanks Neoteny, I was typing that half asleep; the left middle finger typing what the right middle finger should have typed grin grin

If you don't mind, could you send me your phone no at kashimanjero@yahoo.com? kiss
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by Neoteny(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2006
hey, i believ in open source, so my phone number is 08036911116. yay, public domain!!!

TERMS:
1, no flashing
2, no prank calls, sex calls, death threats, sales rep calls
3, no corny messages forwarded after they've gone round the globe (eg "if i have the letters H,R, T, "etc)
4, if you want to sell my number you have to ask for my permission; after which the subsequent buyer will pay royalty for every single day they retain said number in their phonebook
5, business proposals welcome (exclusion list: pimping, yahoo boying,)
6. dont call if we've ever flamed each other, as my animosity runs deep. grin

cheers.
Re: Possible Tribalism In Banks by dayokanu(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2006
When someone was complaining about a bank in Lagos with many Yorubas. How do you rationalise that at Fidelity Bank and Diamond Bank in Lagos which is Predominantly Yoruba environment is dominated by Ibo's. Does that bother you a bit ?
Have you checked the names of the directors of these bank to see the direction the tribalism is coming from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cisa June 2008 Study Group. / Pls, Tips To Make First Class In OAU Is Needed. Great Ife, Am Looking Up To You / Remote Jobs Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.