Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. (41822 Views)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / North-west House Caucus In Disarray Over Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Banter1:
Faleke is on a long thing
He has a good case, let him pursue it. The court would decide who truly is the governor.

6 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Abayhormy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Ayanko(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Waiting
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello friends.... follow me on twitter @jidejamez i always follow back real peeps no faking
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Pidggin(f): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
May they continue to be in disarray

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by ybalogs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
I comment my reserve.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Spybradd: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is that charade and scam of an election gonna stand? And again if audu's (rip) so called votes didnt stand for faleke,it shudnt stand for the current beneficiary either,whatever his name is.
Apc,much ado about bulshiit..

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Wiseoldman: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
All these thieving politicians....it's not their fault but that of the little brain masses that follow them. Faleke that was just a local government chairmen yesterday. No wonder all my class mates a hustling to be area counsellors instead of starting a business or building a career.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by HAH: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
This faleke guy is greedy, want to be House of reps and governor at the same time, he want to be a Lagosian and Kogites at the same time.

Abeg Yahaya Bello should just look for an Igala person as deputy after impeaching faleke when inaugurated

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by PastorOla1: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
CAN PARTY BE SUPREME IN THIS MATTER PLEASE.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Decentad2705(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC do d right tin nw
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
APC has not rested for one day since office assumption
YOU DON SEE WHERE OCEAN THEY REST? BY GOD GRACE THEY WILL NOT REST.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Banter1:
don't waste your time with this internet lovers/"Rat..... Lassa fever", they aint got nothing to offer. #peace
BUT THEY GOT BANTERS TO EXCHANGE!
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by repogirl(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC=CONFUSION
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC did not handle the Faleke issue well.

By rights and by precedent...he should have been the candidate.

Imposition of candidates was one of the many reasons why PDP lost the 2015 election. APC would be careful not to repeat the same mistake.

3 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by anytexy: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke is the man. Chikina!!

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by anytexy: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kikero112:
APC did not handle the Faleke issue well.

By rights and by precedent...he should have been the candidate.

Imposition of candidates was one of the many reasons why PDP lost the 2015 election. APC would be careful not to repeat the same mistake.
You dey mind them? The essence of deputy is it not in case any thing happens to Oga. So, if you are driving and your tyre bursted you will park your car and go and buy a new tyre when you have spare. Habah!! Injustice.

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by BABANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Barrysleek:
Faleke is being over ambitious he should be contented with deputy Governor who knows what he would have done if Audu was alive and governor.
maybe na him even kill audu self
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Spybradd:
Is that charade and scam of an election gonna stand? And again if audu's (rip) so called votes didnt stand for faleke,it shudnt stand for the current beneficiary either,whatever his name is.
Apc,much ado about bulshiit..

I tire o. APC just have trouble abiding by basic rules.

Faleke & Audu were on a joint ticket. Votes had already been cast in most places, whether conclusive or not.

If APC was a party that plays straight politics and lead by example, Faleke should get the mandate.

They can then negotiate with him to go for only one term in office. If he reneges in 4 years' time, they can use the legislators to impeach him.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by toprealman: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Faleke should be closely monitored. He should be a prime suspect to Audu's death.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by jobsat34(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
No one is the Governor-elect of Kogi state yet. Not even after the swearing-in on the 27th. It is the Courts that will determine the next governor.

This case will serve as a litmus test to our judiciary. It shall be like Amechi's case. It is going to take the people by suprise.

i do not see any suprise coming...
APC played by the rule.
if they had fielded Faleke, they will lose if pdp goes to court, on the ground that someone who did not participate in any primary contest as a governor...
remember it was inconclusive then.

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
I believe that Falake knows something about the death of Audu. So he is like, how can i lose this seat that i killed the right man for.

His over ambition would have made him kill Audu.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by WaffenSS(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
This Faleke is an arsehole.

This is what he needs to do:

1. Accept the deputy governorship

2. One week later, poison Bello the way you poisoned Audu.

3. Take over as acting governor and shed crocodile tears while flying flags at half mast.

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by arcnomec(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
No one is the Governor-elect of Kogi state yet. Not even after the swearing-in on the 27th. It is the Courts that will determine the next governor.

This case will serve as a litmus test to our judiciary. It shall be like Amechi's case. It is going to take the people by suprise.

It seems you are not conversant with the law...it has been said by the apex Court, that the case between Ameachi and omehnie, shouldn't be cited in any electoral case in Nigeria.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by lagdmark(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
chocolateme:
APC has not rested for one day since office assumption
Na so we see am oh. Soso wahala if dem no fight opposition dem go start fighting demselves.
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by mikki123(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC is sick........
Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by Mamatee07: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good Falake must not accept this injustice
I love his bravery, let the courts decide.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by youngwarlocks: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mamatee07:
Good Falake must not accept this injustice
I love his bravery, let the courts decide.

Lets see how brave he will be at d end!

1 Like

Re: APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. by chocolateme(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

It wasn't secret jare.... is it becos am using an alternate moniker that you can't remember me?
then highlight me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.