Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,411 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married (663 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married by hertz9te(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
am tired of relationships and female drama....I think I'm ready. how do I start looking for the right girl?
Re: I Want To Get Married by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol....ur tired of Relationship & drama u say?

Then y u wanna marry? shocked
Re: I Want To Get Married by etoroh: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Go to your church. Or mosque. Talk to the priest or imam in charge to pick one for you since you want to delegate power of choice
Re: I Want To Get Married by hertz9te(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol....ur tired of Relationship & drama u say?

Then y u wanna marry? shocked
I feel Marriage has less stress and drama....she's my wife for God's sake......she won't be acting like a g.f

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married by hertz9te(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
etoroh:
Go to your church. Or mosque. Talk to the priest or imam in charge to pick one for you since you want to delegate power of choice
hmm....sounds like an idea.....a priest picking a wife for me....nah I don't think so
Re: I Want To Get Married by nlfan: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
come and marry me
Re: I Want To Get Married by hertz9te(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
nlfan:
come and marry me
ok Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Changes In Womens Romantic Life When Married / Hmmmmmm / See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.