Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV (746 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV by 247frolicboss(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gAukXBLNyG4/VpzIXqO_9uI/AAAAAAAIB6I/IAD2aG6l2v8/s400/index.jpg[/img]
The billionaire businessman was on a live broadcast on AIT giving a public lecture during the Energy Group 5th GMD conference when his staff from National Mirror stormed the event, interrupted it and asked him to pay them their salaries for many months.

Addressing the issue, Mr Ibrahim said he has 16 companies and only one of those companies has staff protesting lack of unpaid salaries and blamed it on the top management of the company. He said he would pay the salaries of the workers of National Mirror for five months on the condition that the MD and DMD will resign immediately after the conference.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/jimoh-ibrahims-workers-protest-unpaid.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV by Herald47: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Had it been this people did not make a move,he wouldn't have publicly promised to pay them.sometimes it's good being radical.
Re: PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV by doctokwus: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
247frolicboss:
on the condition that the MD and DMD will resign immediately after the conference.
Imagine the effrontery.Whats the biz of other workers with any issue u have with the MD and Dmd.
I also doubt if it's only the mirror workers he is owing.
This is a man that also has issues in court with former newswatch editors, former daily times and nicon hotel he took over and completely mismanaged.
E
Yeye dey smell.
Re: PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Re: PHOTO: Jimoh Ibrahim's Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries Live On TV by Tequilah: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:

Imagine the effrontery.Whats the biz of other workers with any issue u have with the MD and Dmd.
I also doubt if it's only the mirror workers he is owing.
This is a man that also has issues in court with former newswatch editors, former daily times and nicon hotel he took over and completely mismanaged.
E
Yeye dey smell.

Help me tell them! Even his fleet of petrol stations under the Energy brand are owing workers several months of unpaid salaries. And the guy is pretending that only workers of National Mirror are being owed...cunny man die, cunny man bury am! angry

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Goes After Badeh, Anenih, Yakassai, 16 Others / Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm / SEE Olamide's Presidential Handshake With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.