Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed (6939 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / JUST IN: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by chemystery: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016

The news filtering in from Abuja has it that the much awaited court case of the Director of Radio Biafra and the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) as being postponed due to the absent of the judge.
This postponement came as shock to IPOB members that have gathered at the court premises and environs waiting to see their leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu, no formal communication was made to the lawyers of mazi Nnamdi Kanu stating that the court will not sit today, and no reason was given to why the judge was absent from the court.

You will recall that the case was assigned to a new judge, Hon. Justice John Tsoho, to take up the case after many weeks of searching for a judge. The question now is, have Justice John Tsoho abandon this case as his learned colleague Justice A Mohhamed did not quite long ago?.
The action of the judge might now confirm the speculations going round that no judge will want to get involve in this case as they know that their judgement will not be respected by the DSS and the federal government.

Source: http://www.may30.org/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-justice-tsoho-absent-in-court-nnamdi-kanu-case-postponed/
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Great

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by gwales: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
IPOD how far grin

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Mack3N: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
no formal communication was made to the lawyers of mazi Nnamdi Kanu stating that the court will not sit today, and no reason was given to why the judge was absent from the court.
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by jamoscofield(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
my fellow nairalanders,. God has always been there for me since the very first day I got admitted in UNIMAID.. though it wasn't easy for me but I give God the glory it's over now. prior to the official time table released on NYSC website., registration will soon commence and I don't wanna witness any story that touches a heart.. delay is dangerous... your prayers would be appreciated.. thanks..
Cc Lalasticlala seun obsnocopy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by biafranbaby(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
gwales:
IPOD how far grin

When the zoo is damaging its own judiciary system.

See as everybody just dey ignore the zoo courts nowadays.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by talktonase(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
He went to ease himself in the villa I guess.kanu I told you to go get a better cell in kuje prison u no gree hear me.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
[b]Kanu foolishly led himself into an avoidable problem. He is like a lamb cheered by goats(ipob youths) to take on a pack of hyenas(FG) grin Going by his unkempt and frustrated looks in court recently, am sure he wish he could turn back the hands of time but its too late. He enjoyed the fraudulent fame while it lasted. He wanted to be a rebel leader. A rebel leader with no military background. Which sane rebel leader will go as far as soliciting for weapons on a recorded event? His mistakes are enormous and there are better ways he could have fought his battles without spreading hate and implicating himself. Kanu is just a buttie boy overfed with the comfort of london and that pushed him to run his mouth like a tap on biafra radio. He looked like a chicken in the rain in court and was even described as standing in court without uttering a word. Am sure the Dss treatment is gradually restoring his brain to factory settings. Before the previous Biafra war, Ojukwu had a template of what biafra would look like and even presented his demands through the aburi accord in Ghana. He had military experience and a PlanB if the aburi accord was rejected. Despite this, Ojukwu regretted leading his people to a bloody massacre and has since called for a United Nigeria. Kanu's approach was to brainwash innocent youths, spread hate and bile and even instigate war on other non igbo tribes. No concrete reason why they want Biafra other than the Yorubas and Hausas hate us so we have to go. Comparing Kanu to Ojukwu is an insult in all ramifications. Kanu's predicament will never end soon. He will pay for all those hate speeches and instigating wars against peaceful Nigerians. Where are the bombs he threatened to use on Radio biafra? Where are the jet fighters? Where are Ipob soldiers he promised to unleash on the zoo? Pride goes before a fall. The ZOO did not fall but Kanu has fallen grin and all the igbo youths can do is protest. with time everyone will forget him in jail and move on with their lives. I hope uchemefor is learning from this before he finds himself in the same fate.

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra[/b]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Slikbae: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
wink
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by franchizy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yhis news has made my day. Even ojukwu is laughing from his grave.

Nnamdi kanu will weep and sorrow in anguish. You cant fight the FG and go free.

I want kanu sentenced to death by hanging so his brainwashed followers will cry me a river.

Shameless IPOD youths

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Samirana360(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
justice can only be delayed....it can never be denied

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Candyrain(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Here's Nigeria making a mockery of herself and some people are jubilating. Chaiii! What a nation!

25 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by cktheluckyman: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
And some fools are advising Tompolo to hand himself over to the same courts!!! Oya continue.Tompolo abeg siddon gidigbam for creeks nuttin do you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Iykopeee: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy grin in the zoo anytin can happen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
biafranbaby:

When the zoo is damaging its own judiciary system.

See as everybody just dey ignore the zoo courts nowadays.
Yea. And the zoo will deal with KANU, anyway, KANU go finish your beans and garri in DSS cell.
And no forget say lassa fever dey, so drink the garri dey know.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by KinkyAngela(f): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
The case was stalled because of disgreement over who should represent Kanu. Apparently, Nnamdi Kanus wife had gotten a new lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by ebiboy2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
the zoo judges are gradually growing some common sense. what's the point coming to give him unconditional release when buba won't consent to it.
IPOB is always one step ahead of their game.
I have a weird feeling though, nnamdi KANU won't be released till Bia.f.ra is restored.
children of hate quote me all you want. I've said my own.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by KinkyAngela(f): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:
Here's Nigeria making a mockery of herself and some people and jubilating. Chaiii! What a nation!

Biafrans are the one making a mockery of themselves, fighting each other over who should represnt Nnamdi Kanu in Court today

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by ChristStriker(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by dmater: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Biafrans are the one making a mockery of themselves, fighting each other over who should represnt Nnamdi Kanu in Court today

Is that the flimsy reason the Judge gave you for his absence in a High Court?
Check yourself properly if indeed you aren't the one making mockery of yourself in the public despite your learning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Candyrain(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:
And some fools are advising Tompolo to hand himself over to the same courts!!! Oya continue.Tompolo abeg siddon gidigbam for creeks nuttin do you

Dearpreye this is the EFCC/DSS/Court some people are asking Tompolo to hand himself over to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by ArodeTsolaye: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:
Here's Nigeria making a mockery of herself and some people and jubilating. Chaiii! What a nation!

Kanu is forcing them to destroy their own judicial system, they are now running away from their courts because they have ZERO CASE against him but must find a way, anyway even if illegitimate to keep detaining him and they are asking tompolo to obey courts that they disobey. Tompolo stay where you are, send any gaddem soldier that enters the creek to hell. grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Candyrain(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
The case was stalled because of disgreement over who should represent Kanu. Apparently, Nnamdi Kanus wife had gotten a new lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor

Stop being so ridiculous.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by kingzizzy: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
franchizy:
Yhis news has made my day. Even ojukwu is laughing from his grave.

Nnamdi kanu will weep and sorrow in anguish. You cant fight the FG and go free.

I want kanu sentenced to death by hanging so his brainwashed followers will cry me a river.

Shameless IPOD youths

Kanu that has said many times that he is willing to lay down his life for what he believes is who you think is worried about detention? I laugh. Kanu even wants stay in jail, he is in no rush to come out.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:

Dearpreye this is the EFCC/DSS/Court some people are asking Tompolo to hand himself over to.
When the father breaks the rules in the house. ....confusion starts be that ooooo.......Tompolo knows what to do.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by ERockson: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
KANU don shave his beard and now getting himself acclimatize with the life in DSS custody. So no IPAD member could afford new clothing for him. Zoo has been too cruel to this animal

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Macelliot7(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
What a lawless nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by KinkyAngela(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:

Stop being so ridiculous.
Stop deceiving yourself. Vincent Obetta, Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer was disgraced today by Kanu's relatives. They have hired a new lawyer for him. This was one of the reasons why the case was postponed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki...this film go sweet....tompolo you are next unless you do the needful
Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Candyrain(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Stop deceiving yourself. Vincent Obetta, Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer was disgraced today by Kanu's relatives. They have hired a new lawyer for him. This was one of the reasons why the case was postponed

Your source pls. What we had from the OP didn't state the reason for the judge's absence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by MXrep: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
That is an internal issue is no ones business who the family decides to represent him, it has nothing to do with the absense of the judge which was the reason the court could not sit today

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed by Candyrain(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
dearpreye:

When the father breaks the rules in the house. ....confusion starts be that ooooo.......Tompolo knows what to do.....

GBAMEST!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Passes N470b 2017 Budget Into Law / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Niger, Benue, Kano Marketers Hike Fuel, Blame Transport Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.