Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277859 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by G1gbolahan: 10:17am On May 14, 2016
Pls is this for real??
PetersonMendez1:
Countdown to 18th of May, may God help us...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
errrmmm, your source I know isn't "revealable". I just hope that day comes through coz me I have unsubscribed from all those that disturb my mail. any mail now is either pwc or another serious mail. I cannuh come n die of hypertension.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 8:32pm On May 14, 2016
Ermmm guyz, I was talking about the europa league final as a Liverpool fan. Everyone is really tense mehn, we need to calm down and trust God buh I believe it would be next week, worst case scenario, upper week.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2016
PetersonMendez1:
Ermmm guyz, I was talking about the europa league final as a Liverpool fan. Everyone is really tense mehn, we need to calm down and trust God buh I believe it would be next week, worst case scenario, upper week.

Really?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 6:56am On May 15, 2016
FexyB:

Really?
Sorry bro
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 12:47pm On May 15, 2016
PetersonMendez1:

Sorry bro

LOL... I was legit looking forward to the 18th.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 12:57pm On May 15, 2016
I have been a ghost observer on here from page one to 50...but as the days close in, anxiety, hope and expectations makes it hard to stand in the shadows. I hope for the best for everyone!

About when the congratulatory mails will land, my calculations are either on the 17th or 24th.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
julioblast:
I have been a ghost observer on here from page one to 50...but as the days close in, anxiety, hope and expectations makes it hard to stand in the shadows. I hope for the best for everyone!

About when the congratulatory mails will land, my calculations are either on the 17th or 24th.
Going by the trends of previous years?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 3:18pm On May 15, 2016
PetersonMendez1:

Going by the trends of previous years?

Yeah. The two previous years have come on tuesdays.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
PetersonMendez1:

Sorry bro

Thou art forgiven, I just came back from church. grin

is all this forecasts taking the probable national shutdown into consideration? or it no way would threaten thee mails

here is an excerpt from NLC

"...In the event government fails to accede to these demands on or before 12 midnight on Tuesday, May17, 2016, the Nigeria Labour Congress, the Trade Union Congress and their civil society allies resolve to commence the following actions with effect from Wednesday, May 18, 2016;· Mobilize to the streets across the country, ordinary and helpless Nigerians to whom they owe the duty of protection;· Shut down all Banks, Sea and Airports, Government and private offices as well as Markets.· Commence indefinite nationwide strike action.· Fight/resist the machinations and cruelties of the neo-liberal forces in the government as part of the process of saving the government from itself and the generality of Nigerians from slavery.Nigerian are therefore advised to stock sufficient food items that will last for a while for the prosecution of the current struggle against neo-liberal agenda in Nigeria.For and on behalf of Nigeria Workers, Civil society allies and the Masses;Comrade Ayuba Wabba, mni.President, NLC.Comrade Bobboi Kaig"
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2016
Why una dey make unnecessary speculations na...if the mail wan come na na e go cum...even rapture no go fit Stop am!!!!
**Konga stop mailing me naaaaaa** chaiii
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
rexibity:
Why una dey make unnecessary speculations na...if the mail wan come na na e go cum...even rapture no go fit Stop am!!!!
**Konga stop mailing me naaaaaa** chaiii

lol, u wan dey form strong boss here, na ordinary Konga dey make ur heart cut so.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
I neva shake yet...I neva see the thing way wan shake mi... I'm only warning Konga, I knw dey r listening. - FexyB
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 3:45pm On May 16, 2016
The two previous years have come on tuesdays.

Lol pwc don turn baba to trends analyst cheesy @julioblast
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
rexibity:
I neva shake yet...I neva see the thing way wan shake mi...
I'm only warning Konga, I knw dey r listening.
- FexyB
You're warning konga on pwc thread? This is concerning hmmm. You okay bro?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
PetersonMendez1:
The two previous years have come on tuesdays.

Lol pwc don turn baba to trends analyst cheesy @julioblast

LOL! How man go do. Anxiety is kicking in.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
PetersonMendez1:

You're warning konga on pwc thread? This is concerning hmmm. You okay bro?
bros, na price of fuel cos am...Iols
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
first time I ll laugh out on visiting this thread. me sef shock o as I see guys dey analyse the tuesday thing. Sir G, I been think say na only notice the mismatch in ur Konga-PwC, thank God say other guys notice.

Tuesday!! Tomorrow it is now, make we dey look
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
do u hav remedies for ppl wo are seeming nt ok.
PetersonMendez1
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
rexibity:
do u hav remedies for ppl wo are seeming nt ok.
PetersonMendez1

Watch a new series, read a new book, hang out, breathe. If u get yourself busy, u spend lesser time thinking about it buh if u aint doing nothing now and pwc is like your only hope, when u get soo tensed up, go on those knees, say a prayer and have faith.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Icecreambitter: 10:20am On May 17, 2016
Wishin pple writing dis diet all God's best.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2016
as them don burst our brains, na Godwin
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Icecreambitter: 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
17th don pass... My own observation is dat dier mails usually drop btw 2-3pm...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by wright75: 12:55pm On May 18, 2016
Hehehe. All dese observtns , dis is serious...God wil help us.
Icecreambitter:
17th don pass... My own observation is dat dier mails usually drop btw 2-3pm...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
i have a dream, that one day I'll stop following this thread for good! Mails are been drafted I think...be alert!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
rexibity:
i have a dream, that one day I'll stop following this thread for good!
Mails are been drafted I think...be alert!

lol, it af reach ghen ghen stage now

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by wright75: 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
FexyB:

lol, it af reach ghen ghen stage now
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2016
#Smiles smiley

Never thought it would take much time , never thought I ll be so caught up thinking about it day_in_day_out cheesy but with everyday that passes_by it brings us closer to d good news. grin

To my fellow soldiers on d field, worst case scenario is < 7 working days. lipsrsealed

#As per interview
My interview was fair as I was able to express myself to d best of my ability. Regards to the Pwc HR team for being nice & duly professional.

FexyB
Rexibility
Ice cream bitter
Petersonmendez1
Julioblast.

Kudos 4 keeping d thread alive... wink smiley

Congratulations to us all in advance! #Peace.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
#Smiles smiley

Never thought it would take much time , never thought I ll be so caught up thinking about it day_in_day_out cheesy but with everyday that passes_by it brings us closer to d good news. grin

To my fellow soldiers on d field, worst case scenario is < 7 working days. lipsrsealed

#As per interview
My interview was fair as I was able to express myself to d best of my ability. Regards to the Pwc HR team for being nice & duly professional.

FexyB
Rexibility
Ice cream bitter
Petersonmendez1
Julioblast.

baba, u too try jare! ... E be like say operation #LetsHearUrStory go continue o.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 10:28pm On May 18, 2016
When success mails start dropping now, that's when the ghosts would come alive and start jubilating on here. I'll be watching out for y'all angry

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
#Smiles smiley

#As per interview

FexyB
Rexibility
Ice cream bitter
Petersonmendez1
Julioblast.

Yea, run-away landlord...welcome back. And still on the matter wish Us all the best.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 8:06am On May 19, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
#Smiles smiley

#As per interview

FexyB
Rexibility
Ice cream bitter
Petersonmendez1
Julioblast.

Thanks boss. Hopefully we'd celebrate sooner than later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply