Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? (7471 Views)

OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / How Nairaland Hot Babe Almost Finish My Sperm Yesternight. See Her Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by morereb10: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
How would you react if you see this babe the first time in your gym center were she came to do aerobics?

1. Dammmmnnn
2. My O My
3. God Is Great
4. Am dead
5. You will faint
6. Add your reaction.

Mine is Dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .....lol

see more here http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/omg-what-will-you-do-if-you-see-this.html

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by morereb10: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Able mods MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 airforce1 fynestboi

please someone should help that lady ooo she is suffocating on that huge backside
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by divinehand2003(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
I will take a SELFIE close to that oval OOOO
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by 7footre(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'll accidentally fall into her puszy embarassed

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by HURUCHI(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
I will take a SELFIE close to that oval OOOO

I no fit laaf

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Grap a horsewhip and use it to wipe dat ass....

grin

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Baboo13(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who gym don epp?

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Grap a horsewhip and use it to wipe dat ass....

grin
dont be suprised wen u hear poooof pooof poffff^1,000..
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by SINNZ(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
I must hit that. I swear on the old gods I MUST hit that!
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by dmola(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
to b honest i'll b very uncomfortable cos I love her curves n edges #bbw
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
octopusfreaky:
dont be suprised wen u hear poooof pooof poffff^1,000..
hahahhahhahahahha.... over padding grin yarnsh pad cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by jonaifame22(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wonderful,marvelous are the works of ur hands oh lord.praise ye thy name!
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Rikidony(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
WTF
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Lordprez: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pretty sure the weight I'm lifting will collapse on megrin

#KarishikaGettingUpgrades undecided
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Moblord(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Will u Mary me
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by cruzita(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I go find wrapper spread on top lie down * because that yansh is better than any pillow*

1 Like

Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Walk away, dnt rili it big joor
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by mymissingrib(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
morereb10:
Able mods MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 airforce1 fynestboi

please someone should help that lady ooo she is suffocating on that huge backside
is airforce1 now a mod I tot ishilove is no longer a mod
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oh my!! cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by fulfillbill(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'll call dem cops

Gym bully in the building!
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Csami(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eh! Two can play her game. I'll just pull down my trouser leaving my boxers on and then hold my d!ck so she can see it too. You show me your curves on purpose and I show you the size of my mamba.
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by delectablegyal(f): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
lalasticlala ma ko fun omo yen. His rifle is strong enough to tear the leggings.
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
OMFG,I am looking for myself.
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by bhallz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
never ..i repeat, NEVER, look the second time or stare at a woman at the gym #gym ethics
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Strawman: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Baboo13:
Who gym don epp?

This guy...
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Baboo13(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Strawman:

This guy...

Lmaoooooo

Ha!
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by Dexema(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
chicken laps
Re: OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
i'll run pas because if hot air mistakenly escape from between dos thighs, my broda u're half dead.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper / In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.