Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

"Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. (26994 Views)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Theresa May Kicks Off First Day As British PM With Sacking Spree / PIX: British PM, Cameron Moving Out Of 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by mufutau55(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
tivta:

I disagree sir, in the USA for instance, all, ALL so called illiterates can speak English cause it's their mother tongue, what makes them illiterates is that they can't read and write in English, am pretty sure that is the same issue in the UK.
Nigerian example is, no one brought up in warri will say they can't speak pigeon...

Are you living in USA? If you are, you will not say that. There are many people who cannot speak English here..
Examples are foreigners, Spanish, and other ethnicities, including your so called Nigerians you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by ronald4lif(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good move. If you want to live in Rome you must behave as Romans. Anyone who isn't interested and willing to learn English shouldn't live in Britain. They should vamoose. And please emulate France and bar the Hiqqab too.

I want to be able to see the face of the person walking down the street. I'm not even sure of their gender when all their faces are covered. Enough of the pandering and political correctness and grow some balls.

10 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by RonJeremy: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
tunshe:
Islamophobia!

It could have been better stated that all immigrants must learn English.

Whether they learn English or not, a devilish mind will always heed to the call of Devils.

It has nothing to do with Islam, perhaps he meant Arabs.

Statement like this isn't different from that of Donald trump,hence, UK government has no justification debating on his stance.

Ignorance,intolerance and religious sentiments are the symptoms of those who judge the action of a few on a multitude.

Islam is peace, it takes objectivity to accept.

Please just show a single example act of peace associated with Islam? Islam is a political movement not a religion and that is we're the problem is....

5 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by innoxblaze(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
The way these whites hype their countries is too much, na wetin sef , I smell racism resurfacing in the name of avoiding terrorism :-

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by abebi83(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Abeg, this stupid conservative should just finish their 8years and allow Labour Party to rule joor, coz they are too strict for my likening idiot!
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Obipat(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
tunshe:
Islamophobia!

Whether they learn English or not, a devilish mind will always heed to the call of Devils.

Statement like this isn't different from that of Donald trump,hence, UK government has no justification debating on his stance.

Ignorance,intolerance and religious sentiments are the symptoms of those who judge the action of a few on a multitude.

islam is peace? Boko haram are christain Rep? Isis nko, aqaeda even Buhari? Abeg swerve joo. That religion should be banned. By the way when are u doing for ur own virgin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by banio: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nicely said. Our Father the Creator of the Heavens and Earth caused the children of men to speak diverse language. This halted the tower men were building to heaven due to confusion. So the Britons need one language to foster unity. Nicely said
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Really? Are we really going to entertain this foolishness?
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by wonlasewonimi: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
and the ninja costume should be banned too

5 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by femi4: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
mufutau55:
Not bad... everyone must speak the language of the land...
BUT what about the CHRISTIAN women who cannot speak English? There are plenty of them too. Will they be exempted?

Hajji M.
They are not a threat. Everybody knows that Islam is a threat in the 21st century

6 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by marlockj: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
The best decision one can ever make is to avoid anything Muslim...

If the can kill a human Jst of a paper cartoon..as in kill a living Jst Cuz of paper then one Hv to be watchful of the religion...

Wat is the essence of being in a religion where Wat u worship cnt act for you... Why kill humans Why Nt let ur Mohammed act for you...Why not put those people in prayers....

Why kill.... we Hv so many religion in the world today...Why not stay in ur religion and stop killing innocent Ppl.

If I say ur religion is not good,Why not say my own is not good too.. Why kill...if you feel I say something wrong.. There is court

If someone comment a crime Why not take him or ha to court or report to police..There were kings who lookover cases,those days...

Why kill...

9 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by KOLA4U(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well, I don't blame you at all. So learning the Quran is a crime right? Because i don't know why u have to tag them as Mumu. I think you are the one who you should be called that. Senseless comment.

GreenWhiteGreen:
But they can recite quran from A to Z. We also have them in naija. Learning quran instead of going to school to have education. Mumu.
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by thebestprice(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
this idiotic racist called donald trump an idiot when he said he'll ban muslims from coming to america.. BUT NOW WHAT DID HE now SAY? SAME free masonic order.just different countries..

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by lilyheaven: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
tribalistic prime minister, you can encourage them to go to school, without insulting them.
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Muslim is not the problem, we know...... But please, take it far away...

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
mufutau55:

Where have been living, in Mars? What has language has to do with religion?
There are plenty of your Nigerian Christian women who cannot understand or speak English, and you think that does not exist in England?
Walk down the street of London and you will see plenty...

i didnot say it does not exist but it is rare
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Get my point hommie. It is abnormal enrolling kids to start learning quran without having any form of formal education. It is not even written in English but Arabic which is a language on its own. undecided
KOLA4U:

Well, I don't blame you at all. So learning the Quran is a crime right? Because i don't know why u have to tag them as Mumu. I think you are the one who you should be called that. Senseless comment.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
You don try with your talks. We don hear you

GreenWhiteGreen:
But they can recite quran from A to Z. We also have them in naija. Learning quran instead of going to school to have education. Mumu.
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by free2ryhme: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, desist from writing the word Christian as the bolded word Xtian.
Xtian originated from the pit of hell. undecided

I don hear

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Banjoramos(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
9jatatafo:
English should be made compulsory in the northern part of Naija and I hope the holy book of Quran could be written in English so my Northern brothers can get a better understanding

Hmmm so you never even read english translation of the Holy quran
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by cardoctor(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Long thing.
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
..........and your point is?? Smh.

GreenWhiteGreen:
Get my point hommie. It is abnormal enrolling kids to start learning quran without having any form of formal education. It is not even written in English but Arabic which is a language on its own. undecided
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by donbenz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yo talk like a bush man smiley
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
tunshe:
Islamophobia!

[/b]It has nothing to do with Islam, perhaps he meant Arabs.[b]

[/b]Islam is peace, [b] it takes objectivity to accept.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
tola9jaa:

Receive sense

pls i have enough .. please give to your fellow muslims like bokoram Al shabab and ISIS members .. thankbyou

3 Likes

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Poliporpor(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
well, it will interest you to know that the english fought so many wars to spread their language, english to distance lands during the civilisation era. now. reversing the situation calls for an alarm, indeed. English is a global language and even chinese beg to learn it. the arabs are the hardest nuts to crack. no matter how much time you stay in the arab world or how well you integrate you will never naturalize there. they are given homes away from the desert and they should be able to integrate for the least. no one deprives them of their culture, but if they so cherish it and feel no need to integrate with the indigenous people who accommodate them, why not go back to their home country? the indians are also an example of this, and this is why Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda. i cant imagine approaching a permanent resident in the UK who cant dictate in intermediate english regardless of his elocution. you cant set the standard for the indigenous people. every immigrant has a choice. instead of criticising, return home. the whole world is in panic right now as a result of the unrest in the arab world. in less than 20 hours you can ride a car from syria to saudi arabia, but none of these arab nations opened their doors to syria in their time of turmoil. they all practise the same religion, speak same language, and share same culture yet they will never stand up for their brothers. the western worlds have done more than enuff for these guys. they are scared for their lives. the first thing one should do when he enters a foreign land is to learn the language, which is the tool for communication. sincerely, i see nothing wrong with this. dont kick the butts any time one makes a step. it is no secret terrorists have use islam as a medium to perpetrate evil. is not the world to blame, blame yourselves for not being able to sanitize your religion. you know these guys, fish them out! come out openly and oppose them, join hands with the authority to cleanse your religion. muslims are stigmatized all over the world, because of some sects. yet, muslims only stand up in defence when people make remarks about them. it is not the people, it is the terrorists who call "allah" and islam while they carry out the vices. so, dont take a shade, but take it as a challenge to sanitize your religion. terrorists have truly dragged islam to a religion of mockery. i have no hate for muslims, but am sad over the fact that the top Imam stay quiet when these terrorists kill in the name of islam.
tunshe:
Islamophobia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Snipes009:
..........and your point is?? Smh.

Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by tivta(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
mufutau55:

Are you living in USA? If you are, you will not say that. There are many people who cannot speak English here..
Examples are foreigners, Spanish, and other ethnicities, including your so called Nigerians you mentioned.
That is why I said those who are brought up there speak English, the ones you mentioned are immigrants.
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by smitez(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, desist from writing the word Christian as the bolded word Xtian.
Xtian originated from the pit of hell. undecided

Xtain Xtain Xtain Xtain..

Oya kill ya sef!!!
Re: "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
You're a very stupĂ­d boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says / VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.