Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday (4459 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / I'm 39yrs Old. But I Keep Meeting Men Far Younger Than Me(35 Below)..i'm Fed UP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Except that.

But even at that it's not all. I've noticed some girls stare at me even when they are with their boyfriend. undecided
hehe.maybe they cant help themselves.I can tho.I once saw a very handsome boy while walking with my dude.I just looked for like two seconds and looked away.on a normal day i'll have looked a lil longer cause he was really cute.My dude was like did you see that fine boy.i said "where??" haha grin in my mind i was like so he saw him too.

2 Likes

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
we good? tongue
yessss.we aiight smileycheesy)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Big Ass Is What Makes Most Men Loss Thier Focus , Money And Respect / Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.