Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband (28294 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Myself2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Women sef angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Daniel058(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by muaa(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
This story is contradicting. Is the man pained cos his wife is bleaching or becos she converted to celestial church.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by toprealman: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Have you been seeing other fair ladies?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by AceRoyal: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
k
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Timoleon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Daddy, daddy see i am telling you chum chin grandma is an olosho!!!

quote me anywhere!!!
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by OutOnBail(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
bloomstar:
my brother if your girlfriend can finish 5loaves of bread and two fishes....just know you're dating Five thousand peoples!
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
edwife:
Both are unbelievable.After 36 years of marriage,what else are you looking for? undecided

What will happen to this woman if she stops bleaching? And what will happen to this man if he just allow his wife practice her belief?
What example are they setting for their kids?

And to say they have been sleeping in different bedrooms for 15+years? undecided

grin grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by tansho(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
E Don clear like kerosene for im eyes
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
undecided
Bawo ni' ore' cheesy
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bawo ni' ore' cheesy
Alafia lawa.

Aarin ibe n ko?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by BABANGBALI: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
the same thing vickyrotex is doing at age 59

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by somegirl1: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
A celestial church member is a Christian?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
edwife:
Both are unbelievable.After 36 years of marriage,what else are you looking for? undecided
"I told my wife that I have diabetes the next day she started singing that God should add honey and sugar to her life.

"She always says that I will soon die, which I know is true, but even if I have a day to live, I want to live in peace, our children have tried but she does not listen

What will happen to this woman if she stops bleaching?
She will no longer be "fine", and no longer have admirers. Remember, she has been sleeping apart from her husband since 2005.

And what will happen to this man if he just allow his wife practicw her belief?

An imam? That's equivalent to a pastor. I'm sure he wouldn't have married her initially of she wasn't a muslim. She can't just change her beliefs midway into their marriage and then flaunt it and then demand that her imam husband allows her to practise in peace. The guy even tried by not divorcing her the instant she deviated from their initial religion. I wonder what the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboye would do if their wives suddenly turned muslim, rocking hijabs to Nasfat meetings. Imagine Adeboye's wife going to Mecca to be forming alhaja.

What example are they setting for their kids?

This is all on the woman. The man has apparently tried to end the union before now, na she no gree go. Even her children have tried to talk sense into her to no avail. I have to commend the patience in that man.

And to say they have been sleeping in different bedrooms for 15+years? undecided
10+ years. The imam is obviously a wise man who values his peace of mind.

Proverbs 21:19; Proverbs 25:24
It is better to live in a corner of the roof than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Nuff said.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by hedgesfun(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
bimbochoco:
No be d bleaching dey affect d man, na change of religion... He can't accept it due to the fact he is an Imam...
Only you talk sense for here my brother, if truly the woman dey bleach, she doesn't just start it, it's the change of religion that the man cannot comprehend, what he doesn't realize is that the woman will only stand her own judgment before God not helped by him the husband, he should just let the grandma be. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Alafia lawa.
Aarin ibe n ko?
Oje oyimbo ohun ori
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by GlitzG: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa oooo. Wetin person no go c
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Consult native doctor to tell u more
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by myd4real(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
send her away naaaaah. is it by force ??
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
The "honey and sugar part".
Hahahaha. grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Oje oyimbo ohun ori
taahhh

You should go for yoruba lesson.
Are you really a yoruba man?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
taahhh
You should go for yoruba lesson. Are you really a yoruba man?
Oti' grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by fortunechy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
changing frm islam to celestial church,she's still in page cuz islam is the first cousin to cele.......her conversion to christianity is gud though bt nt............sm women shaaa!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Oti' grin
I thought as muchsmiley

Eyin te nfe yi bi ti eran sinsun, se e je lottery ni?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by blazetitov: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
bloomstar:
my brother if your girlfriend can finish 5loaves of bread and two fishes....just know you're dating Five thousand peoples!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#EndtimeGF
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
I thought as muchsmiley
Eyin te nfe yi bi ti eran sinsun, se e je lottery ni?
Ti o ba wa ko to e pataki, bawo ni mo ti le ko awon ede
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Ndeewonu: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Honestly, this man has a problem!
I also think he is more aggreived because she "ported" to another religion than for any other reason.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Ti o ba wa ko to e pataki, bawo ni mo ti le ko awon ede
I can't comprehend cheesy

Espirit de corps

Ciao!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
I can't comprehend cheesy

Espirit de corps

Ciao!!!!!!
lol y? This took me 10mins to compose, I hv to ask for assistant frm a colleague... grin

All s same Aringo Danshi'
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by mastermind1759(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na bleachin n piercin of extra hole in d ears dey reign nw ooo..girls wif dier wahala..
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by ikeno(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is so rampant with people from the southwest.It always irritate me seeing elderly women with grandchildren bleaching with different skin colours appearing on Their ankle,knuckle even some of them will so bleach their skin so much that it will expose their veins.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

lol y? This took me 10mins to compose, I hv to ask for assistant frm a colleague... grin

All s same Aringo Danshi'

eyin iru tongue

Your yoruba na another level.
Lol@10mins to compose.

Don't be tactful......Are you Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.