Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband (28412 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by cherylsmith(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol @honey and sugar
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
eyin iru tongue
Your yoruba na another level. Lol@10mins to compose.
Don't be tactful......Are you Yoruba?
Ko' si, emi ki Yoruba', tabi ti o' ma e' gbagbo
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Ko' si, emi ki Yoruba', tabi ti o' ma e' gbagbo
E seun gan ni.

E ti baje to angry
Thankiu
Odabo o
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
E seun gan ni.
E ti baje to angry Thankiu Odabo o
shey mi Yoruba' ti wa ni imudarasi? grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

shey mi Yoruba' ti wa ni imudarasi? grin
God ehn

Na 2/100.
But some people tends to speak it well than putting down.
Don't bother typing in yoruba cheesy
It's evuls tongue
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IVORY2009(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
God ehn
Na 2/100. But some people tends to speak it well than putting down. Don't bother typing in yoruba cheesy It's evuls tongue
Thats true..... " by 2morrow I would hv enrolled with an evening teacher" grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Phobia1: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
let her go nd remarry. dats if shes not bleeding... sorry i mean bleachin b4 u marry her.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Thats true..... " by 2morrow I would hv enrolled with an evening teacher" grin
very well thensmiley

Be good.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by dabimzy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:
I blame the husband wink
why?
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
dabimzy:
why?

Because I can read between the lines...
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by jcross19: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
The issue here is not bleaching but how can imam wife turn to christian over night? That's the hottest slap. That bleaching is a make up story .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by chachanga: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Irresponsible lying skunk of an old goat!

Kept a woman in your house obviously starving her and debasing her before her own kids and ur complaining of no affection, change of religion etc.

Instigating separate bedroom runs and you expecti g more intimacy, I laugh in Cantonese?!

Gran'pa, you stopped sharing, caring, bearing, leading and loving ur woman and you're wondering why she's wandered away. Thank ur stars she 60, she might've gotten snatched of you by now.

Men gotta stop acting like boys; women are not chatel to be bought, used and discarded, period!

As for all dat bull about bleaching, #Ahdonbilivit #tellit2thedogs. Old man just dey misfire lie ontop him wife head ni because the woman's got a new lease on life. She went and got her groove back!

NB
Reminds me of d imam who bullied & beat da reggaeblues outta me way back then! These imams sef, dem fit cane repentance into the devil.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Codyt(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
edwife:
Both are unbelievable.After 36 years of marriage,what else are you looking for? undecided

What will happen to this woman if she stops bleaching? And what will happen to this man if he just allow his wife practice her belief?
What example are they setting for their kids?

And to say they have been sleeping in different bedrooms for 15+years? undecided
Sigh.... Ur matter tire me. Honestly angry
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Obiwiz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=bimbochoco post=42122025]No be d bleaching dey affect d man, na change of religion... He can't accept it due to the fact he is an Imam...[/quote
Your head is working bro. Just what I thought.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Heymus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
YorubaWoman:
E seun gan ni.
E ti baje to angry Thankiu Odabo o
iya wa, mo ngbadun yoruba yin yio daradara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.