Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! (5824 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Recluse1(m): 3:47am On May 13, 2017
I got married to a classy bueatiful lady but today I'm frustrated and tired of my wife's non chalant attitude towards good hygiene. Whenever she comes back from work she doesn't take her bath and she stinks like shit. I have corrected her several times but she's still adamant!!! The worst part of it is that she doesn't shave her smelling armpit and Virgina which has killed my sex drive. Her pussy smells like yansh yansh. I'm running crazy in my own house but b4 she succeeds in Killing me with her dirty Ebola body I'll divorce her. I still love but she's a troll.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by diablos: 4:44am On May 13, 2017
U sure u married a wife or a dustbin undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 4:59am On May 13, 2017
Poverty mentality!

Think Money! Chase! Make money! Clean her up until she smells like roses cool

Yes, The type Chike sang about!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 5:07am On May 13, 2017
Recluse1:
I got married to a classy bueatiful lady but today I'm frustrated and tired of my wife's non chalant attitude towards good hygiene. Whenever she comes back from work she doesn't take her bath and she stinks like shit. I have corrected her several times but she's still adamant!!! The worst part of it is that she doesn't shave her smelling armpit and Virgina which has killed my sex drive. Her pussy smells like yansh yansh. I'm running crazy in my own house but b4 she succeeds in Killing me with her dirty Ebola body I'll divorce her. I still love but she's a troll.

Guy calm down... sure say u pay bride price on this woman?.see as u dey Diss am anyhow...ur blood too dey rush
This happens sometimes in marriage, just like some men stop the romantic gestures they were doing during wooing stage once the lady is theirs, some women too just unintentionally decide not to be as posh anymore once they married.

They just unconsciously believe they ain't available for the world anymore.."so what's all the stress of trying to be pretty just for one man that's already theirs"...
dey don forget say some bad girls no mind sharing a married man..it even gets really worse when some get pregnant...as in really worse..

Just discussing with her about the issue may or may not work...cos she will just feel u are nagging and overreacting...
So far she loves u, the game play is to make her feel u have a side chic....
her brain will reset sharpally...if she won't do it for the purposes of natural hygiene all humans should naturally have, she will do it to keep her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by marshalcarter: 5:22am On May 13, 2017
Recluse1:
lwkmd ooooooo grin op....kee me finish grin destroy me now now grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by mzzhavilah(f): 5:28am On May 13, 2017
Recluse1:
lol this is reli funni are u sure u love ur wife cos u sound like her enemy,firstly wen u want someone to do something u ve to initiate them.buy her veet and possible help her shave buy her all the toiletries u tink she need to achieve a rosy smell. Since she's acting like a child u ve to be the adult in the house. Tell her honey come let's take a shower together,be romantic. Since u said she's a troll be a magician but do it sensible. Don't stop wooing her she's ur wife not a troll,I supect u stopped being romantic dats y she stopped being sexy. Take her on casual outing she will come around.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by BabaRamota1980: 5:32am On May 13, 2017
OP, You cannot divorce somebody on grounds of smell like poo. Now, if she smell like pig, then you can. The reason is because poo is non living thing and toxic waste so its non persistent. Pig is living thing, non toxic, meat source and persistent smell. I advise you study the technicalities before you go to court and lose a good case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by waleyp(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2017
THINK MONEY CHASE MONEY? THATS NOT THE SOLUTION BROV, SO YOU NEED MONEY TO SHAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S(WIFE) ARM PIT AND THE OTHER PART? AND TO MAKE HER CLEAN? OMO IF TO SAY NA JAMB QUESTION YOU FOR FAIL O.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by waleyp(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2017
ON A NORMAL DAY MEN,WOMEN SHOULD BE CLEAN, MOSTLY THE WOMEN. WHETHER RICH OR NOT,YOU GET MONEY OR NOT. THOU SHALL BE CLEAN.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by duduade: 6:06am On May 13, 2017
Something must be wrong...?? Say the truth you have started seeing someone outside!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by talk2alabama: 6:11am On May 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On May 13, 2017
Just kuku kee her undecided
Nonsense grin
You call a woman you said i do to a troll ? ... you are also a troll for bedding with one .. so disrespectful
She better off without you .. ...

Remember grass not always greener
Cc Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On May 13, 2017
Is that why you have been masturbating uncontrollably until you spewed blood? Haba, bros! I'm assuming she wasn't this negligent about her hygiene when you married her, find out if there's an underlying cause for her shift in behavior......maybe she's depressed? Sometimes depression manifests in personal negligence. If she is, treat the depression first. If she isn't, try taking baths together, commend her on how good she smells afterwards so that she knows you notice and are not taking her effort for granted. Shaving her vagina could also be a bonding experience for you. Treat her with love, man, she's your wife. Na you take your hand marry am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by boss1310(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2017
You are not married else you can't come online to be bashing her.when you are going for the marriage rites weren't there people like relatives and friends who led you there,what of the elders that supported you,the spiritual fathers and mothers,what of her family members she listens to and you are telling me that you chose people online to solve your problem
look be careful what you wish for don't because of cheap thread traffic or likes to wish something as sinister as a dirty wife on yourself

4 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by GodsLastBorn: 6:30am On May 13, 2017
spend on her, take care of her thats what marriage is all about; helping your partner in ways they can't help themselves. Get her some perfume, toiletries and more. Encourage her bro
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Tracyomo(f): 6:35am On May 13, 2017
Maybe you have done something wrong to her and this is her way of paying u back. Killing u gently with odour. You better ask her what you did and apologise to her. LOOOOOOL
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by MARKone(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2017
Doubt if you are truly married. See how you are describing your so called "wife". You for give us her name join.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by MurderX: 8:45am On May 13, 2017
No wonder you spill blood instead of sperm. You infected.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 13, 2017
Recluse1:

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
MurderX:
No wonder you spill blood instead of sperm. You infected.
The guy is an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2017
This is a troll's thread, how can any sensible person respond to this?
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by MissIndependent(f): 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=56483569]This is a troll's thread, how can any sensible person respond to this? [/quote

Exactly my opinion. No sane married man will describe his wife this way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
anwulica:
Poverty mentality!

Think Money! Chase! Make money! Clean her up until she smells like roses cool

Yes, The type Chike sang about!!!
That doesn't really answer the question, even if he makes money and she still decides not to be cleaned up. Besides I thought women pay attention to hygiene than men.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Godmother post=56491431][/quote]

I think so too
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Missmossy(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
Chai!! Talk to her biko, you even called her a troll really bad. She can definitely drop it, since she was never like that.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2017
Some complaints in marriage sounds very strange to me.

Did you skip the dating part, cos that's were you know if your spouse is clean & tidy or dirty & rough.

talk to her about it.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Akinwale14(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
Endure it na part of marriage, take care of ur wife,wash her pussy 4 her if she's dat lazy.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by doyinbaby(f): 4:13am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Godmother post=56491431][/quote]Gbam....describing your wife like this in a public forum....oga.o

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2017
oma gaw! (omg)

What kind of fuckery is this OP? Okay, I am allergic to stench and odour too, but this? Too many degrading and mannerless description about your wife! damn! delete this thread pls

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2017
Recluse1:
Divorce her immediately! She is pure evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man / My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.