Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? (81936 Views)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Kangol99(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by refiner(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I dunno op...
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ril19(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
is that really a woman?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
She probably offended the guy holding her in her trousers
While she is trying to find solace in the police man or risk been torn to shreds

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by SweetJustice: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Police is your friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ennysuccess(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
That Boobs don dey slack sef d police dey feel the stuff tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Elchappo: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Title of this pinshure should be "Police is ur friend"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by brunofarad(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by KingPicture: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
LIKE SERIOUSLY ITS CONFUSING
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Otherique: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is the only scenario police can offer to truly be your friend.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Bosc(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by absoluteSuccess: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by 3kay945(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tɦɛ sċɛռɛ ɨs ɨʀʀɨtatɨռɢ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cyara(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
See picture
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by dangotesmummy: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Disgusting men everywhere undecided

What's funny about a dirty looking lady's nudity? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by iconSAGE1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
In this Case the police is preventing the Law to take its course

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by danielblessing(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
cally3D:
End-time arrest!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by dangotesmummy: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
3kay945:
Tɦɛ sċɛռɛ ɨs ɨʀʀɨtatɨռɢ undecided
exactly undecided
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:

I wonder, I just wonder
My question is why are you so cute? wink
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello friends.... follow me on twitter @jidejamez i always follow back real peeps no faking
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
whats all diz??

d poliz man doesn't luk worried and d lady doesn't luk normal

End time tinz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by DanielStarLie: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls help me with this my fellow nairalanders!! What is the grammatical name and function of the following expressions in capital
..."The Igbo conceive of a mask as the incarnation of the dead ancestors 'WHO CONTINUE TO TAKE ACTIVE INTEREST IN THE AFFAIRS OF THEIR LIVING DESCENDANTS AND RELATIONS" (2) Their appearance at festivals as well as during other periods of farming year is 'A MANIFESTATION OF THE GENERAL WELL-BEING AND PROSPERITY OF THE COMMUNITY" (3) 'IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THE DEAD LIVE AS THEY HAD DONE WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE" (4) 'THEIR EMERGENCE AT FUNERALS AND SIMILAR OCCASSIONS REQUIRES ALL ABOUT" (5) 'THIS INTERACTION IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEIR ABODE AND THE EARTH, since they are homologous.. Thank you.. please try and help a fellow nairalander
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by beegs(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
She stole or something as bad.
She is crying and holding the police man for protection
The officer is laughing about d situation
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Wabiaezoba(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
What could actually make a lady steal in public place?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
is this a video?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
My dear, na God o
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
My dear, na God o thanks love
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by bqlekan(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Your guess is as good as mine. You're a man of great wisdom
lol baba, I'm flattered. God bless
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by sauceEEP(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
See her dracula teeth...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
I need an explaination from mods here on what i tag Selective Front Paging of Duplicate materials rather than the original...I'm seriously loosing faith on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by DarkHenrie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is the most degrading photo making the rounds on social media lately. Just imagine the level of indignity that woman is being put through yet the policeman and that idiot behind are both amused. Perverts everywhere!! Shame on the Nigerian police! Shame on Nigerians in General!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.