Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? (81933 Views)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Solozzo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
The lady is probably a mentally unwell person who had been lynched by the mob: ran to grab the policeman, saying some funny things to him in a disorganised manner. She may have torn her clothes herself.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Solozzo:
The lady is probably a mentally unwell person who had been lynched by the mob: ran to grab the policeman, saying some funny things to him in a disorganised manner. She may have torn her clothes herself.
Lol
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by smoothlips(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
What is difficult to understand here? The girl must have been a victim of mob action holding the police man tight as her saviour....
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Richy4(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
This could probably be the first time I have ever seen someone happy to see a police officer
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why is d police laughing? grin

Na because the bae use her boobies dey press oga Askari
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jamb question, America will "understand it better". Go and ask Obama.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by SUPOL(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Richy4:
This could probably be the first time I have ever seen someone happy to see a police officer
my brother, there are conditions u ll find ursef, u will be praying 4 only police sirens. That's y I see...
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by bimmy58: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think it's more of theft incident.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by madskills(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Superman to the rescue!!!!!tadaaaaa!!!
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by lukas280(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
the policeman is try to protect and cover her even d woman is crying as d polisman hold her
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Ifyrock: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
The officer seem to be enjoying the drama
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Richy4(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
SUPOL:
my brother, there are conditions u ll find ursef, u will be praying 4 only police sirens. That's y I see...

I understand Bro.. I guess I have never experience such before...... the lady was just hanging there as if her life depended on the hug
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:
Please, What Is Happening Between This Policeman And A Half Unclad Lady

MPN CIA's...I have looked hard at this pic and can't understand what's going on.The lady's top is in shreds,someone is dragging her by the trousers, she is hugging tightly to the policeman who is holding her purse.. Who understands the pic better?
They said on twitter that the girl was being lynched by a mob
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
lemme try,

I think the lady was at the verge of being lynched, probably for theft, the policeman arrived to safe the day, not without enjoying the blessings the lady has to offer.

*police thinking* see this one dey hold me, make I pity u sha make dem no kill you for here... grin grin cheesy
You dey make sense jor!
Kudos
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by naijaict: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
funny post....

Find out how to control your PC with ur android phone
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/01/how-to-control-your-pc-with-your.html
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Otherique:
This is the only scenario police can offer to truly be your friend.

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by seaga: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:

I wonder, I just wonder
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are laughing because they are pervs.

She's holding onto the policeman to prevent whoever is harassing her from going further which obviously is not working as that hand still holding her pants indicates.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
DarkHenrie:
This is the most degrading photo making the rounds on social media lately. Just imagine the level of indignity that woman is being put through yet the policeman and that idiot behind are both amused. Perverts everywhere!! Shame on the Nigerian police! Shame on Nigerians in General!!
True

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Disgusting men everywhere undecided

What's funny about a dirty looking lady's nudity? undecided
Tell me about it.

It's just sickening undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:

I wonder, I just wonder
i belive the police man is persuading her for arrest after too much disagreement of arrest, intact she is afraid of the dullard for her court order disobidence.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by oweman: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=42107183]Only in Nigeria. :-

She is probably one of those layabout girls that patrol beer parlour and engage in prostitutions part time stylishly giving are a boys around her that she works somewhere far away.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
RickRichards:

Just because you graced one wedding ceremony and you were finally able to change your DP, you come dey inundate us with your presence. As for your Jamb question, America will "understand it better". Go and ask Obama.

Lmao. U sound unhappy. Anything d problem?
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Caseless: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
lemme try,

I think the lady was at the verge of being lynched, probably for theft, the policeman arrived to safe the day, not without enjoying the blessings the lady has to offer.

*police thinking* see this one dey hold me, make I pity u sha make dem no kill you for here... grin grin cheesy
apt
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:

You dey use jazz? shocked shocked
I just modified my post now, but somehow you managed to "get the briefcase before the building went up in flames". Like in the movies. Clap for yourself.

I'm not unhappy, FYI; I'm absolutely gay, and why, I can't say. Guess it's just another freaking great day. tongue
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Caseless: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
RickRichards:
Jamb question, America will "understand it better". Go and ask Obama.
I like ur first post before u modified. grin
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by anigold(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why is d police laughing? grin

Why are you laughing. For the male policeman to arrest her its really confusing. Cant the lady police officers arrest ladies are the ladies not given same training as men...

The more I try to decipher whats happened there,the more I become confused. Crazy things happening every day in this world..
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by anigold(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
I dey beef you big time.
I joined nairaland 2009 I have just 8 likes,you join 2012 but have 340 likes. This is injustice
.. anyway you fine sha oooo choi... see succulent face...
ellechrystal:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.