Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? (81926 Views)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's an advert for The police is your friend campaign.

Na joke I dey o.
Maybe nollywood.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Caseless:
I like ur first post before u modified. grin
Had to, as I'm not in the mood to watch someone cry. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by BABANGBALI: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2016
the police man preek don dey rise as him hold the babe,nna no be small thing o l grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Egemeole: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2016
May be she stole something and angry mobs as they use to naked wen if the steel are doing so to her
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by IGLE25(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2016
I think is Nigerian Nollywood. .. Just thinking.. Anyway endtime laugh. ..
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
When ever I c police with gun, I watch frm distance. Not all of them are mentally OK

I watch from the internet...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by MrCork: 1:05am On Jan 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have no answers but more questions Op.
Why are they laughing ? angry
Why has none given her a cover up?
Why is that hand pulling her pants?

angry
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by MrCork: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2016
ellechrystal:
Please, What Is Happening Between This Policeman And A Half Unclad Lady

MPN CIA's...I have looked hard at this pic and can't understand what's going on.The lady's top is in shreds,someone is dragging her by the trousers, she is hugging tightly to the policeman who is holding her purse.. Who understands the pic better?

....she gots arrrested Cos she ain't lightskin...pirrrod! angry
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Cork if you don't stop frownin' up at me I'ma do somethin' and you ain't never gonna make that emoji face again.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by donmayorgroup(m): 2:26am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=ellechrystal post=42105366]Please, What Is Happening Between This Policeman And A Half Unclad Lady
The lady is either drunk or high. Its only drunkenness that will make one hug another who is arresting him/her. see her shredded clothes, there must have been a fight.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by 27naira(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Only an idiot with a terrible mind will find this funny.. Nigerians love to strip people nude at every excuse.. This in itself is a crime.. We live in a wack society where people scream at girls in bum shorts but will hurriedly strip a teenager stack nake.d if she steals an orange.. warp people!

This shit shouldnt be on the front page, it's absolutely disgusting and should not be shared for humor angry
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by xreal: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
maybe the lady has been involved in a criminal activity and she was almost mobbed when the police intervened.

the lady is like : dem wan kill me, you can save me, just take me away. I no go leave you unless you take me away.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Awaja(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2016
The best explanation is ,she is drunk and the mopol man is placing her under romantic arrest while a fellow officer drags her from the waist(painties inclusive) ,and believe me ,all of them are enjoying it .
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Soferkizzy007: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2016
The Disadvantages Of Girls Being a Virgin In The Current Generation
http://genesisgist..com.ng/2016/01/the-disadvantages-of-girls-being-virgin.html?m=1

Ice Prince Girlfriend Maima Caught Cheating on Him.??
http://genesisgist..com.ng/2016/01/ice-prince-girlfriend-maima-caught.html?m=1

Justin Bieber Teases New Song About Holding On ‘To What You Love’: Missing Selena Gomez?
http://genesisgist..com.ng/2016/01/justin-bieber-teases-new-song-about.html?m=1

TRUE FAN: Bonafide Arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kit (Photos)
http://genesisgist..com.ng/2016/01/true-fan-bonafide-arsenal-fan-gets.html?m=1

Denrele Edun Falls Off Stage During Movie Shoot - Bloody Photo
http://genesisgist..com.ng/2016/01/denrele-edun-falls-off-stage-during.html?m=1

Good-morning!!Good friends should please,humbly rebroadcast #Thankyou
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Wizkoko(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe they are acting a film. Yea, it's definitely a film.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Wizkoko(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2016
OP, you can use this website: https://www.tineye.com/
When you upload the picture, it will search all over the internet to see where else the picture has been used before—facebook, blogs, news websites etc—then you can read about it.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by breakeven: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2016
The only explanation here is that she must have committed a crime and was about to be given jungle justice, while the policeman is trying to protect her and take her away. Why is the policeman smiling? Off course that is easy to understand, who would not. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
agabaI23:
They said on twitter that the girl was being lynched by a mob
My dear. I tire ooo
Too bad
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2016
anigold:
I dey beef you big time.
I joined nairaland 2009 I have just 8 likes,you join 2012 but have 340 likes. This is injustice
.. anyway you fine sha oooo choi... see succulent face...
Lmao. Haba. Abeg take am easy with the beefing.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:

You dey use jazz? shocked shocked
I just modified my post now, but somehow you managed to "get the briefcase before the building went up in flames". Like in the movies. Clap for yourself.

I'm not unhappy, FYI; I'm absolutely gay, and why, I can't say. Guess it's just another freaking great day. tongue
Indeed.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Swaggzkid: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Op I guess she stole something. And she was caught, and perhaps people around wanted to strip her naked. the police officer jumped in and started taping current in the name of rescue.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by multicolored(f): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2016
End time pix...
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Adexy4us(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
I can only see two men in this pix! a uniformed man & another guy... Pls where's d lady in this pix
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
hey Jisos.................. Don't understand either
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by swiffy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Probably she is a wanted suspect pretending 2 b insane so she wnt b arrested.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by dangotesmummy: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
cococandy:

Tell me about it.

It's just sickening undecided
dirty hypocritical society.

They'll be telling women to cover up but they relish seeing a naked woman. Tufiaaaa
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by tk4rd: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2016
I guess that she was about being mobbed to unclothedness before the policeman showed
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Arabs999: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have no answers but more questions Op.
Why are they laughing ? angry
Why has none given her a cover up?
Why is that hand pulling her pants?

..They are dancing Owambe...
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by jose4shizzle: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Olosho about to be taken into custody, while she is pleading and holding firmly to another officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.