Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics (1583 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by henryanna36: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
18-month Batool was among the victims of Zaria massacre.This was disclosed in a statement posted on the official website of Islamic Movement of Nigeria on Sunday 17,2016.Her parents were also killed in the massacre.

Matyr Batool Bukhari Jega, 18 month old todler was amongst the victims of zaria massacre, Batool was a baby I envied (on behalf of my unborn child) because I saw in her a very bright future, being a product of a very intelligent,vibrant, pious, activist, columnist, public affairs analyst (Bukhari Mohammad Bello Jega), and a shy and pious mom (Sister Aisha).

The last time I set my eyes on baby Batool was last year when I paid a visit to her maternal grandparent's house at Abuja, i was sitting right in front of the house when I saw batool on the comfort of her mother's arm entering the house, i felt the urge to get my mentor's Batool out her mom's arm and play with her, but her mom's shyness drove the courage out of me.

Narrating to me how little batool was martyred, a suvivor of the massacre (Abdullahi muhammad musa) who is more of a brother than friend to me, who was also an uncle to Batool's mother told me that he spotted his niece chanting INNALILLAHI WAINNAILAYHIR RAJI'UN (From Allah we are and to He we shall return) while trying to save her crying baby from the raining bullets, she managed to enter sheikh ‪Zakzaky's residence, before she was later shot in the head by when the soldiers finally broke into the house.

Another suvivor told my friend (Abdullahi) that he saw a todler whose mother was shot dead aproached a soldier amidst cry calling "BABA" (FATHER), the response she got was a ‪bullet!!!? There is no certainty whether the shot todler was little Batool, but Batool, her dad, mom and two of her aunts actually lost their lives in the zaria massacre.

O Allah all we seek for is Your divine justice.

Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by mcee1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
RIP to her.
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by dokiOloye(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Northern elders will never threaten to take d snake charmer Buratai to ICC.
But if an Ihejirika kills confirmed terrorists,they will be masturbating all over d place.
It's a real shame,may her soul and others' find peace.

5 Likes

Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by abduljabbar4(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's exactly what I was trying to explain some months ago when I got banned for "supporting violence". Yes the shiites started it but the innocent ones that were killed are by far more than the trouble makers among them in number. Its just like deciding to kill all Muslims because of one small boko haram.
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by GANJAFARMER: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:
That's exactly what I was trying to explain some months ago when I got banned for "supporting violence". Yes the shiites started it but the innocent ones that were killed are by far more than the trouble makers among them in number. Its just like deciding to kill all Muslims because of one small boko haram.
You haven't said anything.

Why are your Northern elders not asking questions yet as it concerns this inhumane treatment meted out to Shiites Muslims ?

1 Like

Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
GANJAFARMER:

Why are your Northern elders not asking questions yet as it concerns this inhumane treatment meted out to Shiites Muslims ?

I'm not trying to appease anyone here so you don't tell me what to post. Go and ask the elders if its disturbing you.

But anyway, I think its because of what the shiites have been doing to people. They just pick a day randomely and block roads at anytime and usually beat up people that try to even ASK them to shift. I assume you watched the video, do you think those sticks they were holding were just for show? If it was a civilian they won't waste any time before destroying his car and giving him the beating of his life.

Since when the NA descplined them(though wrongly), we haven't heard of anything like that again and that's probably why they didn't care to make any report.
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by DaBullIT(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

If it was a civilian they won't waste any time before destroying his car and giving him the beating of his life.

Since when the NA descplined them(though wrongly), we haven't heard of anything like that again and that's probably why they didn't care to make any report.

NA pressed the reset button that day

It'll be a while (never actually grin) before they block any more roads

Up next Biafra Protesters they need reset as well

1 Like

Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2016
GANJAFARMER:

Why didn't you people do morning exercises demanding Biabia when that Olodo was the president??

Why didn't you take to the streets when he jailed Massob members??

Why didn't you take to the streets when some 50 or so bodies of Massob members/supporters washed up on a river in the SE??

Yeye dey smell.

#Hypocrisy on fleek.
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by GANJAFARMER: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Why didn't you people do morning exercises demanding Biabia when that Olodo was the president??

Why didn't you take to the streets when he jailed Massob members??

Why didn't you take to the streets when some 50 or so bodies of Massob members/supporters washed up on a river in the SE??

Yeye dey smell.

#Hypocrisy on fleek.
At least a commission of inquiry was set up to investigate what happened unlike your super Olodo General who became deaf and dumb . Little wonder he still thinks that West Germany still exist.

1 Like

Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by omenka(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
At least a commission of inquiry was set up to investigate what happened unlike your super Olodo General who became deaf and dumb . Little wonder he still thinks that West Germany still exist.
Hahahaha. Who dey talk about useless commission?? I say, why una no jug every morning? Abi cold been too much?? cheesycheesy
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by GANJAFARMER: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Hahahaha. Who dey talk about useless commission?? I say, why una no jug every morning? Abi cold been too much?? cheesycheesy
We couldn't jog because you guys were busy marstubating over the whole internet chanting 'change' that is turning out to be a huge scam.

Omenka , you've been scammed. cheesy
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by omenka(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
We couldn't jog because you guys were busy marstubating over the whole internet chanting 'change' that is turning out to be a huge scam.

Omenka , you've been scammed. cheesy
Bwahahahaha. They couldn't jug because of "internet activities of APC supporters". Chai!! What wouldn't one hear from iPod yoots??

Rotflmao. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by GANJAFARMER: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Bwahahahaha. They couldn't jug because of "internet activities of APC supporters". Chai!! What wouldn't one hear from iPod yoots??

Rotflmao. cheesycheesycheesy
Lmao @ Ipod yoots.

You get cataract ni ? Who dey follow those people ? You see me like IPOB ?

Oya tell uncle Bubu make him release Nnamdi Kanu . cheesy
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by kingzizzy: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I'm not trying to appease anyone here so you don't tell me what to post. Go and ask the elders if its disturbing you.

But anyway, I think its because of what the shiites have been doing to people. They just pick a day randomely and block roads at anytime and usually beat up people that try to even ASK them to shift. I assume you watched the video, do you think those sticks they were holding were just for show? If it was a civilian they won't waste any time before destroying his car and giving him the beating of his life.

Shiites blocking the road and carrying sticks is not a good enough reason to go into their enclave and slaughter over 1000 men,women and children. This is diabolical. The Buhari administration is fast becoming the most blood thirsty civilian government we have had in Nigeria. Daily killings of Biafran protesters in the east, massacre of people in the north do that the Chief Army staff can make his appointment with an Emir and the daily rampage of Fulani cattle rearing bandits with AK 47's. This administration is a disgrace just like all others before it
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by omenka(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Lmao @ Ipod yoots.

You get cataract ni ? Who dey follow those people ? You see me like IPOB ?

Oya tell uncle Bubu make him release Nnamdi Kanu . cheesy
Him no go release am. grin
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by GANJAFARMER: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Him no go release am. grin
Make him release the small boy joor!

Pikin no dey make mistake again ? grin

Rule number 1 : Always go Tompolo on uncle Bubu's Govt , if the man carry you dazz all. cheesy grin
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by abduljabbar4(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
kingzizzy:

Shiites blocking the road and carrying sticks is not a good enough reason to go into their enclave and slaughter over 1000 men,women and children. This is diabolical. The Buhari administration is fast becoming the most blood thirsty civilian government we have had in Nigeria. Daily killings of Biafran protesters in the east, massacre of people in the north do that the Chief Army staff can make his appointment with an Emir and the daily rampage of Fulani cattle rearing bandits with AK 47's. This administration is a disgrace just like all others before it

Is that not what pointed out in my first post
Re: This 18month Baby Was Killed With The Parents By Soldiers In Zaria Massacre(pics by BiafranPrince: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
The blood of this young baby is on the blood of everyone who jeered the NA on and commended them for the slaughter.

tomorrow now, person will be asking Offa why his/her babies are only imbe, deaf, dump and crippled. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgements Are Celebration Of Impunity – TMG / See What A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Was Doing With Kids In Borno State(Pic) / Herdsmen On Rampage: Can Ground Pepper Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.