Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (66696 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by pulsa(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
ebere30:
Ashowo men must he talk 2 a lady
. like if men don't talk to you women you will not still complain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
Why would a right thinking person judge a country thru movies grin
Cos thru those movies, you portray the culture of your people.
In nollywood, our movies are about going to babalawo, ladies gilting their lovers, lawlessness and political struggles...and that's what happens here!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by kobonaire(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nigeria is better than the UK and all these countries you run to.
Imagine, Nigerians going to Dubai, Europe, China.
This is a big insult to my dear Nigeria.
If you have been to the USA you will know Nigeria is even better than the USA.
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth
Ha ha ha .... what da flying fück .... you have obviously never been outside of Nigeria ..... your patriotism is admirable but your ignorance makes you blissful ..... grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Okeikpu(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
If you have the money to spend and live comfortably outside the country, you won't even know the map of Nigeria let alone remembering it. Nigeria is a lovely country, its our politicians making it a living hell for us to stay.
grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by kaziblake(f): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Just imagine rubbish and they come to our country forming demi god.
I smh for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ilovecritics(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
K9blunt:

Stop watching Bollywood

You've just won my heart !
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by FTBOY: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2016
ebere30:
Ashowo men must he talk 2 a lady
foolish mgbeke! so talking to an indian ho makes one ashowo?
mumu girl

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by uyogabie(f): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
I've said it many times before that Asians are more anti-black than white people, but these ignorant Nairalanders won't listen. Experience is the best teacher.
That's how their companies in Nigeria treat you like garbage.
True that.But we call them expatriates even the dumb ones.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by BBluv2015: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2016
ActivismForever:
Hahaha! No-one wants to be associated with Nigerians. This country is a mess. No international reputation whatsoever.

Abi our president is not also helping issues, imagine him going outside d country to tell them we are all corruption, what do u expect?
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by dotcomnamename: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Why do people travel out of Nigeria to go find greener pastures ??
I've been to 5 continents out of the 7 continent in the world.
[s]There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.[/s]
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth

[size=20pt]There is no country better than Nigeria except the USA and Canada?? Dey deceive yourself undecided[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Smith35(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol! U don't talk to Indian girls unless u r friends with the Indian guys n they have girls around y'all. Those crazy Indians r wicked. U r lucky u didn't get killed sef. They come to naija hoping to Bleep girls ere but not in India...u'll get chopped. Crazy bastards

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by echoedwalls: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2016
SinghInLagos:
It's unfortunate what happen to this guy. Many peoples are going to India and not having any problem. He should not judge a country just base on one unfortunate incident. @OP sorry this happen on you in my country. Here in Nigeria I always feel welcome and so sad to hear you did not feels the same in my country.

Hearing this from you is like putting color in a drab picture.
@op...I'm glad you came out in one piece...I refuse to imagine the negative!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by noblegrex: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
If you have the money to spend and live comfortably outside the country, you won't even know the map of Nigeria let alone remembering it. Nigeria is a lovely country, its our politicians making it a living hell for us to stay.
you're such a hilarious babe. Nigeria is sweet no doubt.but I don't think there's any where in the World that's not sweet if you've got the money.is this guy saying there are no Nigerian enjoying India. Atleast there was one that got married to an india can that one remember the MAP of Nigeria!I guess he's just at the wrong place at the wrong time.shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ecurtbeth(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol... welcome to the incredible india... a land of milk and honey...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by dustydee: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2016
scachy:
Lolz, OP u never see chomchin, they said Muslim men are jealous of their women but I think that expression is very wrong cos Indians can be jealous to the extreme wen it comes to their women (though not every part of Indians are lik that) and yet, they like women pass every other people on this planet earth. U will be amazed at d way they ll just gather n be looking at any lady that passes by as if they v never seen a lady all their life.

BTW, OP our people are lavishing everywhere in d world, not only in Sharjah, especially those that are so desperate to leave d Shores of Naija hoping to get easy money in another man's country. Fellow Nairalanders, life is not easy anywhere in d world, all u need is focus n hardwork, u too can make it in Nigeria. Nevertheless, avoid those travel agents that ll promise u 500k job in any country, it's 98% impossible to get such offer y u r still in Nigeria. That same country they promised u job of 500k has a lot unemployed people in d particular country.

Again be mindful of dubious friends abroad that ll promise u automatic lucrative once u enter town, dey r only trying to use u to maximize their pocket only for u to be stranded wen u land. Some of them ll go to the extent of changing their no.once u call them from airport to inform them that u have arrived. Ur sorrowful mystery will start at the airport, that's y many of our people are in between d devil and deep red Sea abroad, wen life gets too hard on dem, they ll resort to illegal means of survival cos nobody wants to be seen as a failure if deported or returned back to naija. So they choose to live as illegal immigrants in another man's land than to be free n at d same time poor in Naija. grin

I bet you meant "languishing"

LAVISH

1. Characterized by or produced with extravagance and profusion: a lavish buffet. See Synonyms at profuse.

2. Immoderate in giving or bestowing; unstinting: The critics were lavish with their praise.

tr.v. lav·ished, lav·ish·ing, lav·ish·es
1. To give or bestow in abundance; shower: lavished attention on his customers.

2. To give something in abundance to: "The aides began lavishing him with kindnesses" (Kay Marie Porterfield).

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by grandstar(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2016
jomoh:

I think I've heard something like this once but I'm yet to fully read or know about it. Do you know a site you can recommend to read about it.
search "untouchables in india" or "caste system in india" on google

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Le2money(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Edygrin:
Unbelievable. Op this ur story get K leg
...Bros, no matter wot d op says, I blv d story cox I was fortunate to visit Hyderabad and Delhi in India....infact,its like d ladies there are not permitted to tok to strangers....especially d black skinned...more so,d population of guys to ladies over there is like 35 guys against 1 lady.....so d guys will be like ...d tin wey Neva reach for us...u dis stranger wan con dey hijack am....fear ur head with cricket bat...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by dustydee: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2016
irondome:

Those blokes don't joke with their girls with foreigners ooo; ironically, they also have the disposition to abuse their ladies. Honestly, I draw a lot of parallels between Indians and Hausas, play with their ladies at your own peril.
I am curious to learn some of those parallels you've drawn. Please kindly explain as I can't think of any.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lanchy: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

Indians are very RACIST people, especially towards blacks, it is rooted in their STUPID caste system, which favours certain types of people as high born and others as low born, the low borns are darker in colour (Dalits) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalit

Personally, I would NOT piss on an Indian to save him from burning fire. Their hatred of Africans is just unbelievable and backwards.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by timunstopable: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2016
BBluv2015:

Abi our president is not also helping issues, imagine him going outside d country to tell them we are all courruption, what do u expect?

U SAY? We are all corruption ?

grin

oh boi this one pass me
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lanchy: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2016
scachy:
Lolz, OP u never see chomchin, they said Muslim men are jealous of their women but I think that expression is very wrong cos Indians can be jealous to the extreme wen it comes to their women (though not every part of Indians are lik that) and yet, they like women pass every other people on this planet earth. U will be amazed at d way they ll just gather n be looking at any lady that passes by as if they v never seen a lady all their life.

BTW, OP our people are lavishing everywhere in d world, not only in Sharjah, especially those that are so desperate to leave d Shores of Naija hoping to get easy money in another man's country. Fellow Nairalanders, life is not easy anywhere in d world, all u need is focus n hardwork, u too can make it in Nigeria. Nevertheless, avoid those travel agents that ll promise u 500k job in any country, it's 98% impossible to get such offer y u r still in Nigeria. That same country they promised u job of 500k has a lot unemployed people in d particular country.

Again be mindful of dubious friends abroad that ll promise u automatic lucrative once u enter town, dey r only trying to use u to maximize their pocket only for u to be stranded wen u land. Some of them ll go to the extent of changing their no.once u call them from airport to inform them that u have arrived. Ur sorrowful mystery will start at the airport, that's y many of our people are in between d devil and deep red Sea abroad, wen life gets too hard on dem, they ll resort to illegal means of survival cos nobody wants to be seen as a failure if deported or returned back to naija. So they choose to live as illegal immigrants in another man's land than to be free n at d same time poor in Naija. grin

Indians have NO respect for theirs or anyones women, India has the highest incident of RAPE in the world, Rape is in their genes, google Indian rape victim, hope you have enough credit to browse the up to 1 million hits.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Revcash: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.

no place like home. I love my country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by K9blunt(f): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2016
ilovecritics:

You've just won my heart !

Hahaha
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by loshybab(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:

India is a stratified society. There are 4 caste and each one knows his place.
You also have the untouchables.
Even Indians can't just marry anyone. Everyone knows his or her place
Can u outline d'strata/castes for us?
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by scachy(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2016
lanchy:

Indians have NO respect for theirs or anyones women, India has the highest incident of RAPE in the world, Rape is in their genes, google Indian rape victim, hope you have enough credit to browse the up to 1 million hits.
I said jealous boss, not respect. I know about that
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by scachy(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
dustydee:

I bet you meant "languishing"

LAVISH

1. Characterized by or produced with extravagance and profusion: a lavish buffet. See Synonyms at profuse.

2. Immoderate in giving or bestowing; unstinting: The critics were lavish with their praise.

tr.v. lav·ished, lav·ish·ing, lav·ish·es
1. To give or bestow in abundance; shower: lavished attention on his customers.

2. To give something in abundance to: "The aides began lavishing him with kindnesses" (Kay Marie Porterfield).

Yeah, languishing. typos error. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by delishpot: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Why would you see a random girl and ask her how she is for the fun of it? You went to india to chit chat their women? If you went to saudi will you just walk up to any random woman to ask her how she is? You should know that india still practice arranged marriages where women and men dont mix up romanticaly until their wedding night. Maybe many of you guys have been defiling their girls and dumping them just like you treat women in Nigeria feeling like sharp guys. All that is in the average Nigerian mans head is how to use a woman and dump her for the next one. India will not accept your way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lanchy: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2016
izzieman:
And to think we welcomed Indians with open arms into Nigeria in the 1970's. They came here and Nigeria was to them their ticket out of poverty.

It was easy to get US and Canada Visas with a Nigerian Passport in those days. Indians could not easily get Visas to the US and Canada from India so a good number of those who came here "arranged" Naija passports to move on to the US and Canada. Today, even those ones look down on Naija people in those places.

Now you understand a little bit why Idi Amin chased them out of Uganda, Idi Amin is not a nice guy, and I don't support anything he did except this. Indians hate blacks with a passion, you will think we killed their GOD, truth is we are their GOD, Buddha was black, ask any Indian what colour is Buddha and watch the Idiot smile sheepishly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by whiteroses(f): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.

Nigeria is better than the uk ? grin you are high on cow dump. UK is better than Canada to start with, Canadian govt still pays tax to Her majesty till tommorow. Please go and hide for now.
SA is better than Nigeria sef so i dont know how you arrived at your theory.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Chinom(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:

True for some people, but it's a lot more fulfilling if you have the money to spend and live comfortably in Nigeria. Rich and comfortable Nigerians cannot spend more than 3 weeks outside Nigeria. Poverty drove most Nigerians out in the first place. With substantial fund, no place beats Nigeria as a place of residence for NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by onimisiabdul(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Sweet feeling when cleaning your ear to hear issues like these

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Indians don't permit mixing o; their men are free to sleep with anything, but if their women tries it, na death sosay...you better thank your forefathers and security sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.