Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (66853 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Relic2020: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Whenever you go to any country...take some time and understand the culture otherwise you could be mob lynched.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ossaisly(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by elvisdaniels(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Indians men are very insecure people ,seeing you with their women they will ambush you with clubs and helmet and beat you to pulp even in front of the cops ........your lucky they didn't lynch you ,most Nigerians that were killed in Malaysia by the local mob were beatings they got from Indians ..

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Study and ask questions about a new environment before making your trip.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by sidneyj(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
thank God u ve experience now.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lordmayor4(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
imaging me going to a tea shop and Indian drug dealers coming to meet me " the were like baba ooo, any business?",I didn't understand till I asked my friend and he told me that they are asking if I have cocaine. The term us as criminals and drug dealers.

You are lucky it's not in Pakistan that you said that how are you, you would have been maimed by now, they don't joke with their females when they see a foreigner talk to her.

I almost got killed in Pakistan for telling a man his wife I beautiful and asking him after our business meeting to send my regards to his family. That was when trouble started. I had to run away from the hotel for a day until the manager of the company he works for called to settle the issue, the manager explained to the man that it is normal practice in Nigeria as he has visited many times. But I was also forced to apologize profusely to the man.

Since that day, I learned to respect myself.

37 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by coolhamid(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tear. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry.

I hate their movies with great passion.
Dude, you must be a comedian in real life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

Charity begins at home. na the same thing wey you dey do for naija, knacking girls around, na him you wan do to india girl.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lovejo(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
This is not as a result you are a nigeria, even if you are American or European, same thing will happens.
You need to study their culture, women ask men out and any foreigners trying to take their women is a minus for the men. All those that attacked you don't need to be related to her.
They attacked all nationality trying to marry their ladies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Victorblaze14(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo
oga don't u watch india movies our culture is not the same

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by hujiedit(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Indians dont really treat our people well, talking from experience

If you are in need of a screenplay writer, Contact @ notjustscript@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by pulsa(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2016
mordtonia:
Study and ask questions about a new environment before making your trip.
. your dp is awesome "emancipate yourself from slavery" epic, could be related to the topic, why not make Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Caliph69: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:

I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.
Its Sharjah. Have visited there too sometime ago. Its just our desperate quest for greener pasture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by bettercreature(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Its Sharja not chaja,a town 20km away from Dubai where 15 Nigerians normally live in one room

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Hahahaha funny! smiley

But seriously who goes to India? Especially when America, UK, France or even Dubai exists?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by pulsa(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2016
evegran:
Hahahaha funny! smiley

But seriously who goes to India? Especially when America, UK, France or even Dubai exists?
. why leave Nigeria at all beauty.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Spybradd: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzz:
imaging me going to a tea shop and Indian drug dealers coming to meet me " the were like baba ooo, any business?",I didn't understand till I asked my friend and he told me that they are asking if I have cocaine. The term us as criminals and drug dealers.

all thanks to those scratch face baba suwes
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by worth(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tear. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry.

this is funny mehn cheesy
matrix199:

this is funny mehn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
My guy, U r lucky is not the indian guys in Malaysia, those ones will not drag ur shirt but use knife to.matchet you body and draw map of Africa if they didn't kill U.

Here in malaysia, no darky toast Indian girls. The ones they leave for darky is those old mamas, expired ones and u will see young black handsome guy pozzing with his granny because of money and visa.

My bro... u better go to Church or mosque and do thanks giving for surviving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by elvisdaniels(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Edygrin:
Unbelievable. Op this ur story get K leg
He is telling the truth ,I have been a victim too was coming back from college then with a white Indian girl @the train station,on that faithful day the men were staring at me with a stern look , they were asking me baba why lookingfew had helmets with them if not for Raj a male Indian who is a friend, na story story my parents for hear about me. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
pulsa:
. why leave Nigeria at all beauty.

Some of us didn't particularly have a choice. Family happens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by izzieman: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2016
And to think we welcomed Indians with open arms into Nigeria in the 1970's. They came here and Nigeria was to them their ticket out of poverty.

It was easy to get US and Canada Visas with a Nigerian Passport in those days. Indians could not easily get Visas to the US and Canada from India so a good number of those who came here "arranged" Naija passports to move on to the US and Canada. Today, even those ones look down on Naija people in those places.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by amaben2020(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2016
I hate the yellowbar race
but I hate Indians more
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by persius555(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Indis-pakistan of all places. Op, u are lucky. Those two countries are hell-forsaken countries. Nigerians, should cherish and ask for fair treatment in their country. No place like home.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by irondome: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:

Those blokes don't joke with their girls with foreigners ooo; ironically, they also have the disposition to abuse their ladies. Honestly, I draw a lot of parallels between Indians and Hausas, play with their ladies at your own peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by tgmservice: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2016
Why are u all defending d indian men and calling them cultured, they are filthy sex starved rapist. Indian has one of the highest Group Intimacy cases of rape

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by redcliff: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
It's unfortunate how our brothers just wake up one day and relocate to another country without an outlined plan.

I know of a man whose wife was pregnant when he left Nigeria and hasn't been able to visit home since then.

I nearly shed tears when the fifteen year old boy was asking me "Do you really mean you saw daddy and he gave you this for us?" It's better imagined than experienced.

Please what other plan can someone make except going abroad to study or habing enough money to take care of yourself. Its not like you would just wake up and create one plan and think its a grand one. You would be surprised that any plan other than putting urself in God's hand is trash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Vikky014(f): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2016
olumide81:
all thanks to the Igbo boys.
all thanks to the yoruba boys.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by FabioPeter: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2016
I am glad you shared this. I have been to India and I relate with your experience, However I was properly inducted on the culture of the people so I kept to my lane.Its good to know the culture of any country you visit especially when it isn't the west where they are generally liberal.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by redcliff: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:

India is a stratified society. There are 4 caste and each one knows his place.

You also have the untouchables.

Even Indians can't just marry anyone. Everyone knows his or her place

Yes very true! And they are super racists. They think they are better than Africans

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by UncleJudax(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
olumide81:
all thanks to the Igbo boys.
SophisticatedGoat...yorubas can never go wrong. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by gmacnoms(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
elvisdaniels:

He is telling the truth ,I have been a victim too was coming back from college then with a white Indian girl @the train station,on that faithful day the men were staring at me with a stern look , they were asking me baba why lookingfew had helmets with them if not for Raj a male Indian who is a friend, na story story my parents for hear about me. grin grin
is every black called "baba" there?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / Driving From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.