Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote (3975 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:

No be fight oo.
I just tell the guy say him dey retarted then I come recommend yaba left for am..
Na why them ban me o embarassed
hehehehe. The mod try for you sef. Just 2days.
Politics section no be like romance. Ban dey fly upandan for there like bird. Lol

Good yur back tho
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. The mod try for you sef. Just 2days.
Politics section no be like romance. Ban dey fly upandan for there like bird. Lol

Good yur back tho
That romance section na the most crowded section for NL so crime must plenty.
Na my 1st ban for NL be this and e no funny.
Na only share i fit share so i come start dey share for Africa grin

Thanks cheesy
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:

That romance section na the most crowded section for NL so crime must plenty.
Na my 1st ban for NL be this and e no funny.
Na only share i fit share so i come start dey share for Africa grin

Thanks cheesy
it can be very frustrating and annoying. Na when dem ban you you go realise how much yur into the forum. You go just dey watch from distance, you no go fit do anything. People go com even dey mention you upandan
Hahahahaha
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it can be very frustrating and annoying. Na when dem ban you you go realise how much yur into the forum. You go just dey watch from distance, you no go fit do anything. People go com even dey mention you upandan
Hahahahaha
That day,all my prayer na say make God send hamper of lassa fever to the mod wey ban me.

Him do am before two minutes after i make the comment.

E come be as if him don dey follow me upandan oogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:

That day,all my prayer na say make God send hamper of lassa fever to the mod wey ban me.

Him do am before two minutes after i make the comment.

E come be as if him don dey follow me upandan oogrin
hehehehehe. Imagine make the person you referred to yaba left reply with plenty insult. You for no fit reply am back. Hahahaha
Na that one dey pain pass
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Imagine make the person you referred to yaba left reply with plenty insult. You for no fit reply am back. Hahahaha
Na that one dey pain pass
I go just cry tire.
I go cry river nile for NL.

After the first day wey them curse me well for NL wey I even forget how to cook ordinary Indomie embarassed grin
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by alienvirus: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cally01:
I feel so honored to make front page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to FP has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Ashish Jain, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet frog for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank, Facebook the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my office because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to make FP on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being on the FP is amazing, thank you everyone.
COPY CAT. I know where you lifted it from. Can't you be creative?
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
holyFRED:

I go just cry tire.
I go cry river nile for NL.

After the first day wey them curse me well for NL wey I even forget how to cook ordinary Indomie embarassed grin
hehehehe. Some people bad mouth will keep you wondering if they actually studied 'insult' as a course in Uni
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. Some people bad mouth will keep you wondering if they actually studied 'insult' as a course in Uni
No be lie ooo
Re: "Why I Will Never Run For President In Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote by meforyou1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dangote should better never ever run for presidency of this backward country. They will just eat his money and rubbish his reputation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Governor And Emir Of Zazzau During Hawan Sallah(durbar) / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / The Most Developed South West State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.