Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (42665 Views)

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Harrisonwo(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Some aides and close associates of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State have expressed fears over what they referred to as the “uncharitable threats” by the Governor. Governor Wike who is said to be troubled by the spate of defections that is on going in his party, the People’s Democratic Party in Rivers State has issued a threat while meeting with selected members of the PDP leadership. Worried about the defection he said:
“Everybody is running away to APC and they expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt alone. It will never happen. We were in it together and we must suffer together. If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs. Today everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, No. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection. I called you here today to inform you that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go down, everybody goes down”
“Chief Awuse is now comfortable meeting with Andrew Uchendu. He does not remind us anymore of how Andrew Uchendu fought against him. Rather he has all of a sudden realized that Andrew Uchendu is Godfather to his son. See Ogiri. He is now running around Emeka Beke and sending people to Dakuku. Everyone wants to play safe, even madam. Nobody is talking; nobody wants to be on our side any more. I will fight oh. You see the way Dasuki did his, that is exact what l will do. I will name all of you one after another.”
One of the sources from Emohua Local Government Area who was also at the meeting said the “Governor has become very desperate and feels that blackmail, intimidation and threats can keep people around him.

http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/01/18/wike-talk-tough-i-

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by bluaero(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Polithieves

6 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by yommys01(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2016
He has technically confirmed he stole money and as he is a PDP man, he should know certain things, he has also indicted Dasuki as well as those fingered in the armsgate.

The wailing of a drowning man. Seems he already knows he is going down and trying to use scaremongering to safe himself.

Wailers won't want to hear this.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2016
The more, the merrier

27 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Perfectwazobia: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2016
If I hear shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by DropShot: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2016
See desperation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by ckmayoca: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Remember Nigeria judiciary is selective so don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by yommys01(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Tomorrow some people who are still struggling to buy N100 mb will say this idiota is their hero.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Chop together, die/jail together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by SMARTKOSSY: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Ok na
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by babyfaceafrica: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Lolz....tout!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by babadem2much(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Wike is shouting, crying, complaining and wailing.

please don't go down alone o, why telling them just wait for the time and call all those who ate the yams with you.

#teamneverwalkalone

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Tokt: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Wike is finished.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by coldsummer: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Ok tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Nonybb: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Rubbish. Buhari is an IDIOT

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by omenka(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Everybody is running away to APC and they
expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt
alone. It will never happen. We were in it
together and we must suffer together.

If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs.

Today, everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, no. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection.

I called you here today to inform you
that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go
down, everybody goes down”
BoooM!!! This has got to be the best thing I've read from PDP this year!! cheesy

Rat them all out Wike!! You have my total support! grin

Wike yaff scatter PDP patapata. grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Fleshly: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Wike should not panic, we got his back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
This is more reason we need to get rid of sycophants and praise singers that will encourage us to our doom and switch over when we are down. Governor Wike should work hard, learn his lesson and hopefully he will win Dakuku at the poll.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by c4tnoelz: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Diaz no place 4d wicked wike even in hades

5 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by ajani1978(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2016
quote author=Nonybb post=42115004]Rubbish. Buhari is an IDIOT[/quote] what concerned Buhari on this issue

8 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by omenka(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2016
When I told them to stop making all those statements with certainty like "Wike WILL WIN", "Dakuku WILL NEVER smell Rivers government house", that they should excise some restraint given the experience we had with Baba and Jonathan, they ignored me and those who did respond called me all sorts of unprintable names..

Now we can sense how deflated their confidence have become- from Wike WILL win to "he should work hard and hopefully, he will win".

I just dey laff oo. cheesy

People never seem to learn from history. Being an orator doesn't necessarily make you an astute politician or an astute political analyst.

Go figure.. wink

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by omenka(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, tea don ready. Come drink as e hot well for this cold weather mbok.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by ajani1978(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2016
What concerned Buhari about this issue
Nonybb:
Rubbish. Buhari is an IDIOT

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by gozmok1(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2016
lie lie lie lie ila laye labianka

4 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Day169: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
We see your true colours, shining through.
your true colours are (not) beautiful like the rainbow .
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by dtruth3(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Chai see how APC is sharing lies everywhere!

Until I see vanguard and audio clip of Wike saying this, until then, this is just another offspring of Liar Mohammed.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by coldsummer: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Oh really... tell me more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Mjshexy(f): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow i like this, they re beginning to expose themselves, you see that our God is not asleep. PDP is finished, they ran this country without conscience sad

4 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by 175(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
When I told them to stop making all those statements with certainty like "Wike WILL WIN", "Dakuku WILL NEVER smell Rivers government house, that they should excise some restraint given the experience we had with Baba and Jonathan, they ignored me.

Now we can sense how deflated their confidence have become- from Wike WILL win to "he should work hard and hopefully, he will win".

I just dey laff oo. cheesy

People never seem to learn from history. Being an orator doesn't necessarily make you an astute politician or an astute political analyst.

Go figure.. wink

This "girl" just look barcanista straight in the eyes and engage him squarely. . .gringrin

Abi u dey fear ni?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Rucheen(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Wike go them down or they will go you down
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by omenka(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
175:

This "girl" just look barcanista straight in the eyes and engage him squarely. . .gringrin

Abi u dey fear ni?
Yes I dey fear. Deal with that.

13 Likes

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Ijaya123: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
So he already knows he is going down. grin grin grin

No peace for the Wiked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.