Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" (688 Views)

How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / “aliko Dangote Has Just One Private Jet But Pastor Oyedepo Has 4” - Guy Reveals / A Girl I Brought Home Last Night Piss For My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by emmanuel1989: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2016
I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding, she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life. Had i known she was a baby adult, i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her.

No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating...

I never knew there were some skeletons in her cupboard...After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together, she ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. But ever since, she as been
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/naija-guy-reveals-secret-my-new-wife.html#sthash.MfxMUsT0.dpuf
Re: Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Thats why relationships are worthlesz dese days

Imagine a guy who said on d alter of God i promise to stay with my wife for better for worse
Still b d same person to publish his wife flaws online to go viral

Dis is so so unfair wat happened to seeking solutions instead of mocking

wud d husband b happy if his wife published all his flaws online

Its really painful wen u do unto others wat u ursef cant take let alone to ur wife who is supposed to b ur companion till eternity
Re: Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by Juxtified(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Get her help. You can take her to see a doctor for a start
Re: Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
if your wife dy piss for bed.. Follow am dy piss for bed.. Muna turn una mattress to toilet.. No dy come here dy report to us!
Re: Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Some situations are to embarrasing to share. That's probably why she couldn't tell u b4 marriage. If she loves you and she's been a gud wife(I mean character), then help keep her secret and get her help. Divorce no dey ok o bcus na riffraffs full outside hunting for ur money.
Re: Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" by Topestbilly(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
Op .... u never reach to marry jare...

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me / Lesson For Ladies / My Babe All Of A Sudden Want To Break Up On Val. Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.