Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

Bald Women And Hijab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bald Women And Hijab (20032 Views)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bald Women And Hijab by Riskie(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2009
In Islam the woman is supposed to cover her hair because it is seen as a beautiful thing that attracts men. I always wondered though if a Muslim woman is completely bald is she still required to wear hijab?

Another thing is that hair does not necessarily make one attactive. Some women are gorgeous even without any hair. I have also seen some women who wear hijab and are so beautiful and then they remove it and they are ugly shocked So in their cases the hijab makes them more attractive. Should those women remove their hijabs as to avoid attention from men?

Just wondering cheesy
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Abuzola(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2009
Such women are required to put full veil (nikaf) only d eye coud be seen, veil is compulsory whether bald or hairy
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2009
Riskie:

In Islam the woman is supposed to cover her hair because it is seen as a beautiful thing that attracts men. I always wondered though if a Muslim woman is completely bald is she still required to wear hijab?

Another thing is that hair does not necessarily make one attactive. Some women are gorgeous even without any hair. I have also seen some women who wear hijab and are so beautiful and then they remove it and they are ugly  shocked So in their cases the hijab makes them more attractive. Should those women remove their hijabs as to avoid attention from men?

Just wondering  cheesy

you noticed too  cheesy

Such women are required to put full veil (nikaf) only d eye coud be seen, veil is compulsory whether bald or hairy

oga. . .face and hands can remain visible smiley
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Lagosboy: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2009
Riskie:

Another thing is that hair does not necessarily make one attactive. Some women are gorgeous even without any hair. I have also seen some women who wear hijab and are so beautiful and then they remove it and they are ugly shocked So in their cases the hijab makes them more attractive. Should those women remove their hijabs as to avoid attention from men?

Just wondering cheesy

Hey Riskie where u cum dey since all these years. grin grin grin

Regardless of bald or beautiful the hijab should be worn by all women. It is a commandment from above and no ontroversy or diffenrence of opinion among scholars at all on this issue.

@Abuzola
My Nikaab isnt compulsory at all and the few scholars that refute it have been refute times without numbers. I rememeber Nasirudeen al albani Rahimullah refuting Ibn Baz on this issue even thoughthey both belong to the salafiyyah dawah. The hadith regardning face and hands is sahih and clear.
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Abuzola(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
@oyb: am refering to the attractive women in hijab to wear full veil, full veil is nikaf and it covers the hand because of its enlongment, and the feet is covered with socks. This is what is called full hijab and is not compulsory but in my view attractive women should take the queue, sunni countries have enforce this act
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Abuzola(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
@lagosboy i never said full hijab or nikaf as compulsory, what i said is hijab is compulsory, i know u know what hijab is
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by mukina2: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
abuzola ohhhh grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
do I live in another planet?

hijab makes girls more beautiful? grin grin please tell me this is a joke.
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by mukina2: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

hijab makes girls more beautiful? grin grin please tell me this is a joke.

yes it does make some people very pretty. cheesy
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

hijab makes girls more beautiful?  grin grin please tell me this is a joke.

this is how the women dressed in your lords time. are they not comely  cheesy cheesy . sorry i forgot to you women who are modest should be ridiculed  undecided

[img]http://www.stfrancis.org/images%20for%20use%20on%20site/Companion%20Retreat%20August%202006/Narrator,%20Prodigal%20Son's%20mom,%20Mary%20sister%20of%20Martha%20and%20Mary,%20Mother%20of%20Jesus.jpg[/img]

wonder why you lot who always go on about how your actions are based on following what was done in the NT fail to extend it to dressing  cheesy

observe the similarity  cheesy . . . and the comeliness  cheesy

[img]http://hodja.files./2006/08/hijab.jpg[/img]

Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2009
stop posting all these Arabs.
Post a black Osun state girl in a hijab lipsrsealed
It's quite a sight
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2009
let's start from somalia
How attractive grin

Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
osisi don come again ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2009
osisi, surely you are not trying to say that black women are ugly cheesy

Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

which of the two is not ugly?
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
more beauty

Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Lagosboy: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
no mind osisi she is trying to say black women including herself are ugly. If we chase non black women they wil say we are not marrying nigerians. For me black is beautiful.

Osisi it is a known fact that somali and eritrean women are one of the  most beautiful black specie on planet, so u digging out ugly pictures doesnt really say anything. The 2 black pictures by oyb are probably somali as well.
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ osisi

they look like american ninja's  grin grin grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Lagosboy: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
osisi oya post ur picture make we compare
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Lagosboy: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ osisi those are women in niqaab. May God bless them
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

Absolutely not
Black women are beautiful
The thing is that some you Muslim men say women look sexy in a hijab yet the hijab was given to women to make them less attractive to you all
Are you bunch confused or what
Then you go ahead and post pictures of fair skinned women,sometimes models to prove your point when your sisters are there.

My point

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman
Hijab or no hijab
An ugly women however will look uglier with a hijab and you know I lie not
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic,

thank you for confirming that you are a reverse racist scumbag who considers your sisters to be uglier than arabs

do you also spend all your time drooling over scantily clad white models  tongue tongue

please do tell, are you by implication sying that all the women from Jesus time who dressed in exactly the same way are also ugly, or did that part escape your obviusly limited intellect.
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

noetic,

thank you for confirming that you are a reverse racist scumbag who considers your sisters to be uglier than arabs

do you also spend all your time drooling over scantily clad white models  tongue tongue

please do tell, are you by implication sying that all the women from Jesus time who dressed in exactly the same way are also ugly, or did that part escape your obviusly limited intellect.

I hope you have your camels parked in front of your apartment
Those women lived in desert areas and needed to dress that way to protect themselves from the elements
What is a Yoruba woman in Lagos under 110 degrees temperature doing dressing in an oufit that'll leave her sweating profusely and stinking like a skunk?
God gave you folks commonsense
Use it!
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

noetic,

do you also spend all your time drooling over scantily clad white models  tongue tongue

Thou deluded ignoramus. . . . . . . where EXACTLY in my posts did u deduce any of these?

Just like u I am entitled to my opinion. None of these hijab girls is ANYTHING close to beautiful. why should anyone punish themselves by wearing an hijab?
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
Lagosboy:

osisi oya post ur picture make we compare

Even If I wore a burqua,I'll still be a knock out! grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

@ osisi

they look like american ninja's grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic the man with no iq. . .

ode, was mary punishing herself when she chose to dress modestly?  or are you blind as well as dumb?

pele o. . .

Those women lived in desert areas and needed to dress that way to protect themselves from the elements
What is Yoruba woman in Lagos under 110 degrees temperature doing dressing in an oufit that'll leave her stinking like a skunk?

osisi and contradictions . oya

why did the men not also dress like that?abi they did not also need - 'protection from the elements'. and is the temperature in the desert not higher than the temperature in lagos  

so why do nuns in convents fully protected from the elements dress the way they do  
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

Thou deluded ignoramus. . . . . . . where EXACTLY in my posts did u deduce any of these?

Just like u I am entitled to my opinion. None of these hijab girls is ANYTHING close to beautiful. why should anyone punish themselves by wearing an hijab?

Don't mind them
Besides burqua,women wear bikinis in their warped thinking.
Most of them are married to women who would punch out their teeth if they dared insist she wears these garments and they're here making noise grin
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by Lagosboy: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
$osisi:

Even I wore a burqua,I'll still be a knock out! grin

Na lie  grin you post am make we compare

$osisi:

I hope you have your camels parked in front of your apartment
What is a Yoruba woman in Lagos under 110 degrees temperature doing dressing in an oufit that'll leave her sweating profusely and stinking like a skunk?
God gave you folks commonsense
Use it!

Arabia is the hottest place on planet earth so your arguement doest count. The day i walked through the hot weather of Sharjah , UAE i almost fainted when i got back to my hotel room, my body was soaked with sweat like never before in my life.
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
Lagosboy:

Na lie grin you post am make we compare

Arabia is the hottest place on planet earth so your arguement doest count. The day i walked through the hot weather of Sharjah , UAE i almost fainted when i got back to my hotel room, my body was soaked with sweat like never before in my life.

The desert winds,sand etc was and still is the order of the day in some of those areas
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by sosisi(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

ode, was mary punishing herself when she chose to dress modestly? or are you blind as well as dumb?

pele o. . .

why did the men not also dress like that?abi they did not also need - 'protection from the elements'. and is the temperature in the desert not higher than the temperature in lagos
so why do nuns in convents fully protected from the elements dress the way they do

The men also wore long flowing robes and often wore head gears too
You no get TV
Re: Bald Women And Hijab by noetic2: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
oyb:

ode, was mary punishing herself when she chose to dress modestly?  or are you blind as well as dumb?

pele o. . .

You did not have to use those words to pass across ur message, if ANY. Allah must be extremely proud of u.

I have not referred u to any scripture, have I? All I said is that they are ANYTHING but beautiful. They are very close to extreme ugliness.
You have not refuted my claim, have u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.