Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife (697 Views)

My Ex Wants Sex With Me Or He Sends Our Sex Tape To My Husband / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife by sleekkid2015: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Secret things like this hardly end well...read this lady's crazy story:
I am fed up to the teeth with my boyfriend’s unreasonable behaviour. I knew he was married when we met and all I wanted was a fair share of his time, not marriage. Instead, all I get are snatched moments with him, all the time he will be telling me he had to go back home to his wife.

This has really pissed me off. He always tells me he loves me but I suspect he tells me that so as to get me into bed. Unknown to him, I once used my phone to record us having s*x. If I forward this to his wife, she’s bound to hit the roof and maybe end the marriage. I want to send her our s*x tape.

continue @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/naija-lady-dating-married-man-wants-send-sex-tape-mans-wife/
Re: Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife by ephemm(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Pls send it, we go know who mumu pass afterwards

If the man is good at damage control, he'll get away with it.

Carry your nonsense comot for here.
Re: Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife by bedford101(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
sleekkid2015:
I am fed up to the teeth with my boyfriend’s unreasonable behaviour. I knew he was married when we met and all I wanted was a fair share of his time, not marriage. Instead, all I get are snatched moments with him, all the time he will be telling me he had to go back home to his wife.

This has really pissed me off. He always tells me he loves me but I suspect he tells me that so as to get me into bed. Unknown to him, I once used my phone to record us having s*x. If I forward this to his wife, she’s bound to hit the roof and maybe end the marriage. I want to send her our s*x tape.

continue @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/naija-lady-dating-married-man-wants-send-sex-tape-mans-wife/
bloggers....smh go get a better job
Re: Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
undecided some people think say na only when you dy stand for street half-naked for night naim be the only time em fit call you ashawo.

I just have this strong feeling she's manifesting a deadly spiritual habitation in her life undecided
Re: Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
sleekkid2015:

@bolded -this justifies ur idiotism. He simply gave you what u wanted. Mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Madness? Girl Posted Selfie Of Her Boyfriend Enjoying Bre@st On Face / She Keeps Cheating On Me But I Dont Really Knw What To Do / Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.