Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa (13909 Views)

Changing Our Wealth Creation Model...by STRIVE MASIYIWA / Strive Masiyiwa: How I Deal With Corruption (plus,speech Download) | #qd™101 / How Ibori And Co, Chased Econet Out Of Nigeria By Strive Masiyiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by femimike1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by BLWeb: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
2sex:
where is a link to hist page?

to his profile: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=496453373762496&fref=ts
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by dustydee: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very steadfast business man.
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by visitor30(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
A great man with so much to give out to this general. Not selfish to share his vast wealth of knowledge.
He is not just a Born again Christian, but a man filled with the love of God for mankind. He wants people to share and learn from the fountain of knowledge God has given him. I follow him religiously on facebook. A gift to the African continent with so many brilliant ideas..
God Bless you OP!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
I like the man, and follow him on Facebook, but I don't like prophets of doom. We are already suffering in Nigeria...We have suffered for years. Or maybe I should use myself. I have already suffered for many years and I don't think any other form of suffering can be greater than what I have gone through. So, I believe things will get better for me this year, and not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Joeace3000(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is what it means when children of God are setting examples. Strive typifies it. Religious and principled. This is the time for our youths to start getting awakened. This is not the time for gossip and what's trending in entertainment. At a time where economic indices aren't looking good, we should be preaching job creation, we should be talking to our youths about wealth creation, they should start preparing for the storm and how they can sail through. This is not the time for people to sit in their houses sending CV's to every company they see. It's not the time to burn data arguing over who won an award and who didn't deserve it or who stole Nigeria's oil money.... Great men at the moment are licking their lips with the disturbing news that many are shaken because of. They are reeling out plans and strategizing and making conscious use of time. Africa its your turn for greatness. It's your turn to tap into your resources, human and natural. STOP WAITING!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by butanep(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have learn a lot from this thread. We must put hands together to make a better 2016.

Nigeria is getting beyond the time you start searching for jobs in every nook and cranny. We must develop ourselves and find possible ways of empowering ourselves through self development.

Nothing works except you work.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Dannieln1: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
You can follow him on this link!!!!!!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/Strive-Masiyiwa-496453373762496/?refid=8&_ft_=qid.6241509599188288482%3Amf_story_key.6591474629276569471%3Aei.6241509603026883119.6038348235205.19.0&__tn__=C
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by ICAMETOWIN(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Strive is up there with African legends like Mandela in my honest opinion. a highly principled business man whose success seems to make him more humble. who can forget how he stood his ground and refused to pay a dime when corrupt Nigerian government officials demanded kickbacks in other to award him a telecom contract. He lost money in the short term but he gained the admiration of right thinking people everywhere. Africa needs more businessmen like Mr strive.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by shotgun22(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
BLWeb:

And he even pays Facebook to sponsor his bits of wisdom. If i was ever looking for a billionaire mentor that can relate with me one on one, then i've found one. Happy to know you follow him too.
yeah .. m glad we av young people like you.. saw d series too on African lionesses... very interesting..
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by obomobo: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Following
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Brunel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
one of my mentors......proving that one can be successful in the right way
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by BLWeb: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
shotgun22:
yeah .. m glad we av young people like you.. saw d series too on African lionesses... very interesting..

Thank You, i'm honored smiley
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by BLWeb: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
butanep:
I have learn a lot from this thread. We must put hands together to make a better 2016.

Nigeria is getting beyond the time you start searching for jobs in every nook and cranny. We must develop ourselves and find possible ways of empowering ourselves through self development.

Nothing works except you work.

I love your motivation! cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by GoldenJulius(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
A man of wisdom. I came across his blog last year, and later liked his page on facebook. Visit his blog for more
http://www.econetwireless.com/strive_masiyiwa_blog/
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by lcoral(f): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Inspiring piece and am motivated.
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by totalhouse(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
I follow him on Facebook.... He is my business mentor. He's gotten inspiring and life changing experiences in business world. I'm happy we have such a business legend in our days, giving hope to the righteous in business that there is enough room for them to prosper without soiling their hands with corruption.
God bless strive....

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Always love this dude post on facebook..
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Always love his post on facebook..
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by AirstarKane(f): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
GoldenJulius:
A man of wisdom. I came across his blog last year, and later liked his page on facebook. Visit his blog for more
http://www.econetwireless.com/strive_masiyiwa_blog/
$

Thanks for sharing this blog.
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Strive Masiyiwa is a mentor every budding entrepreneur should decide to have. I enjoy his page on facebook and his thoughts are always inspiring and refreshing. I recommend him to every one
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by ogtavia(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
see as she said born again christian as if she is d holy spirit....nt dt I av issues with him being truly born again or not...
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by benELOHIM7(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Time we go back to our farms, time we start manufacturing, time our govt creates a conducive environment for manufacturing, time we stop depending on west for survival.

A storm indeed is coming
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
BLWeb:

And he even pays Facebook to sponsor his bits of wisdom. If i was ever looking for a billionaire mentor that can relate with me one on one, then i've found one. Happy to know you follow him too.

Same here. I follow him like Telemundo. grin

Are you female too?
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Nmeri17: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
na wa oooo cry cry cry May God see us through o
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Ademolaononuga: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
My soul blesses this great hero of Africa for always motivating people and saying the hard truth. Truth be told, Nigerian govt. under Pres Buhari are toying with time to the detriment of the economy. May God see us through this storm. It is scary but faith and resilience will see us through.
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Spydamannn(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm angry this thread has only 2 pages,and to think NL has more than a million members

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by BLWeb: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
zoelife:

Are you female too?

I'm a guy cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by Ojisik(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2016
shocked , Why do such topics lack plenty comments. Its been on FP all day and only page 1? Any other less trivial topic would've reached page 90 by now.

NL is definitely a good survey sample for the Nigerian environment and this shows how we think /react as a people. It shows what appeals to us.

PROGNOSIS: we need urgent help in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by ogtavia(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2016
zoelife:

Are you female too?

y bring telemundo into this...
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by invincible007(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2016
porka:
Great.

Unfortunately for us in Nigeria, our current government cannot link the global events with the economic downturn so they can put forward better strategies to confront it headlong.

Instead, they are isolating the situation from the world occurrence by pushing extreme propaganda on the last government.

While governments, corporates, start-ups and workers globally are tasking their brains and strategizing in various think tanks, the CHANGE people in Nigeria are busy doing nothing productive only pointing backwards unrelentingly.

For someone in Nigeria therefore, Masiyiwa's strategy will have to be matched with RAW native intelligence to be able to pull through.
Strive is talking to you not the government. You guys see everything as an opportunity to wail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Items I Can Import To Nigeria / Naira Falls To N350/$ As Investors Await Flexible Forex Policy / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.