Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

See What My Gf Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Gf Did To Me (942 Views)

See What An Aggressive Gf Did To Her Bf Who Tried To End Their Relationship (vid / Ah!! Girl Are Weaked O See What My Gf Did To Me / Guess What Ronaldo Gf Did After Cl Final (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Gf Did To Me by psalmchi(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, it happened dat last month my ex has been disturbing me to come back into her life so I now told my new gf wat my ex said so as to avoid problem for my life... Ever since I told my gf wat my ex said she changed, my gf said I should go back to her dat she z no more interested again. I told her I can't go back to my ex buh she keep on saying I should leave her alone dat she wants to be alone for now. I've begged her a lot buh all to no avail. Pls ladies nd gentlemen wah can I do cos I love my gf so much.
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by gomzy121: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
for me, u told her so she will not hear it from another place and think u are cheating on her, and that's good and manly of u..
just keep pressing on a low key, I believe in know time she will come back to her normal senses, she is just suffering from high tone of jealously..
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2016
.Second To Comment
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Learn to keep some stuffs to yaself..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Ur lesson is straight. Never tell a girl she has a rival.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
gomzy121:
nigga da fuq?
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by happyjuliet(f): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
ehe op it is very obvious dat ur present gf has been looking for an excused too break up with u, let her b for now and if she does not come around no dat she has moved on and u also do d same. and as for ur X gf Tell us wetin happen b4 we fit give u advice.
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Emac34: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur lesson is straight. Never tell a girl she has a rival.
nigga yua right
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by guttentag(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Love Jesus not your Girlfriends
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by psalmchi(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Wah can I do to get my gf back??
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by greatness22(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Never tell your girl the truth....... The truth is scary to them.
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by psalmchi(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by LouisBERG: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Your girl is simply immature shocked OP stop dating kids
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by sluk(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Trust not these bitches, they ain't loyal
Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Afrok(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Both male and female dont like the word EX been mentioned not to talk about a disturbance that MIGHT lead to a possible comeback.
I think u showed maturity by telling her coz if she gets to know about it, not telling her will still be her first excuse and point against your explanations.

Give her time to exhibit maturity by either coming back or moving on, either ways, life continues and she'll just be added to the long list of exes.

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2016
psalmchi:
Good morning nairalanders, it happened dat last month my ex has been disturbing me to come back into her life so I now told my new gf wat my ex said so as to avoid problem for my life... Ever since I told my gf wat my ex said she changed, my gf said I should go back to her dat she z no more interested again. I told her I can't go back to my ex buh she keep on saying I should leave her alone dat she wants to be alone for now. I've begged her a lot buh all to no avail. Pls ladies nd gentlemen wah can I do cos I love my gf so much.
You're not relationshipQualified!

Bye!

Re: See What My Gf Did To Me by psalmchi(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Fenk u all pals

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A "Perfect Ten" (using These 2 Killer Tips) / . / TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.