Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano (3924 Views)

Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by viviangist: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Check out this little girl who just got married in the Northern part of Nigeria

According to Arewa Magazine, the 10-year-old girl recently married the 28-year-old alleged pedophile pictured to her right in the photo above.

It was further alleged that she is his second wife.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/photos-10-year-old-nigerian-girl-marries-28-year-old-man-in-kano

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by viviangist: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Bad One cry
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Sparrow13: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
its common in the north especially the rural area, but this seems to be in the city, any way i don't trust Nigerian bloggers
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Firefire(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Their life, their ideology, their culture.

Happy Married Life. undecided
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by ojay2053(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
I donbilivit shocked
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by greatness22(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
When it comes to this issue, the north will never disappoint. They are very consistent.
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by IamPatriotic(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2016
If you say it's appalling, they will counter you with Quranic verses and call kafar, so we've left them to their pedophilia culture, as for me and my wife, Matilda won't be a bride at 10.

Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by sseunth(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:
If you say it's appalling, they will counter you with Quranic verses and call kafar, so we've left them to their pedophilia culture, as for me and my wife, Matilda won't be a bride at 10.
I will wait till she is 11
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by xynerise: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
That baby is not up to 10
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by dahaz(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
unbelivable
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2016
There is nothing strange about this.

Mohammed married Aisha, a much younger baby (8years old) in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Poor girl. She's even laughing and smiling.
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by IamPatriotic(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
sseunth:

you've to wait till she's 18+, meanwhile, I'm sure she no go wan grandpa.
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Wicked and irritating. Northerners and kid brides are like bread and butter.

#Suffer not a child in the name of marriage #
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by IamPatriotic(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
sseunth:

you've to wait till she's 18+, meanwhile, I'm sure she no go wan grandpa.
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by fajmotunde: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2016
i don't think the story it first posted this morning that in Zaria a 8 year primary 4 pupil married 14 year ss1 pupil now 10 years married 28 years in kano same picture . Fabu !!Fabu!!!!!!?
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Sijo01(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2016
That baby is not up to 10
Chaiiiii, I weep for Northern Nigeria. How can a 28years old man marry a kid who ought to be in primary school?
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by canDy4eva(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Poverty z EVIL...Poverty z EVIL...Poverty z EVIL...
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Feranchek(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
cococandy:
Poor girl. She's even laughing and smiling.

Nne'm, you dey blame the girl?? Yoruba people go say "kini omode mo??" (What does a child know??)

There's an argument going on now buh this in my office: Will she move in with this alakori of a man now? Or till she's grown up to at least 16.

If she'll move in now, can the man have sex with her

I don confuse
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Disgusting I tell you angry
Feranchek:

Nne'm, you dey blame the girl?? Yoruba people go say "kini omode mo??" (What does a child know??)

There's an argument going on now buh this in my office: Will she move in with this alakori of a man now? Or till she's grown up to at least 16.

If she'll move in now, can the man have sex with her

I don confuse
Re: Photos: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Marries 28 Year Old Man In Kano by Viktor1983(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Dear north, una no dey see this healthy competition between the east and west? why una dey do like this?
This una way no pure at all.
A grounded educational upbringing will better your region economically.
Soon the bbc will come and use their favourite line " A rich christian south and a poor muslim north.

Ehen viviangist ,These pictures don't confirm they are married.
they are not even together in this picture. hope u didn't make it up?

Is This Normal? / Is He Too Young For Disciplinary Measures? / Baby's Right Leg Broken At A Creche In Lagos(photos)