Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75553 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Its okay. You will be free in a couple of minutes. Welcome back!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by EasyBoi1(m): 2:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Phemour: You can ask Moderator any Question concerning the Education Section.

No garbage, don’t ask me about your School/Prospective School.

Thanks
pls aw does dis ijmb works
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by anefbron(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
Does anyone know what it takes to be admitted into any oversea university? Pls I would love to be enlightened on proceedures, fees, etc
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kaysy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
Am welcoming new users of Nairaland into this forum, especially the Education Section. I have seen many people asking questions about different schools here probably because they didn't find any info about the school here. This is what u can do to get information about your preferred school within Nairaland, type whatever u want in the Nairaland Search Engine [its up here written Custom Search] any info about that school within Nairaland database will be displayed then u can select which to read, u'l even get more info than u expect, so stop asking questions and search your questions out ok? U'r Welcome!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dre4care: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
I need ur assistance nairaland.2 of my frds their Gp is nt up to 1.5 to cross to 200level in unilorin,pls which skul can dey do transfer to pls o.What can dey do nw? Their gp is 1.33,1.45.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gratias
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
GOOD EVENING MADAM MODERATOR IS ME FJJC.I WANT TO SEEK YOUR PERMISSION AS REGARD A PARTICULAR TOPIC WHICH I INTEND TO POST.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Stop being funny Sir. You should go ahead and start the thread and it will fly as long as it conforms to forum rules.
How are you? Been a while
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by macmos(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Moderator good day. Have benefitted a lot from Nairaland since I join. I just want to bring ur notice to something I think u can work on. Why don't u normally delete old post which the information r no more useful cos it brings a lot of argument most aepectially in education forum.
Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hmmm. Show me a thread where it should apply. I need to understand you better.
Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Oti4truth: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
LAUTECH’s Professor Ayeni Dies At 64
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso yesterday lost a rare gem as Professor R.O. Ayeni died following a brief illness at the age of 64.
Born on June 9, 1948 at Owode-Ketu, Ogun State, Prof Ayeni attended the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in 1973 in Mathematics, and the Cornwell University, United States for a doctoral programme.

He was the former President, Mathematical Association of Nigeria. Professor Ayeni, who was Pioneer Dean, Students Affairs LAUTECH, Chairman, Committee of Deans and Provosts, also chaired the panel set up by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) to provide curriculum on Mathematics for primary and secondary schools, which was later transformed into syllabus presently being used by both WAEC and NECO.

Students and Staff of LAUTECH has been posting messages on social media on how sorely missed the late professor would be.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ayorindex: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hello what is the meaning of '' warapa'' in English
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Godschild2(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Hi ODUNNU, please I know this may sound quite out of place but we need your help with a particular thread in the NYSC section... https://www.nairaland.com/1008600/prospective-nysc-batch-c-2012/205 ...Please, we need to lock up the thread cos another one has been opened & the old one is causing confusion...I've not been able to find anywhere to lodge the complaint in the NYSC section that's why I've come here...Thanks a lot!...GOD bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Wish I could help. Send a mail to Mr Osewa
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ellion(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hi phemour pls i opened a new thread in d education forum i jt found out dat it was closed by odunnu.y wud she close the thread am nt hapi @ all
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Godschild2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Odunnu: Wish I could help. Send a mail to Mr Osewa
Okay, I'll try that....Thanks a lot!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2012
Goodmorning,please can you kindly help change my pre-degree thread to osun state university 2012/2013 supplementary Pre-degree form is now on sale to enable people to know on this forum............This is the link to my profile nairaland.com/mayorall
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2012
Hello Madam Odunnu I hope the topic I post yesterday will soon come up or did it not meet your new requirement.Please Ma I need an urgent reply.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
How do you mean 'come up?'
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Johnthentic: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
@odunnu

sorry to ask, what about Phemour the former moderator?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mr Phemour is fine.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
mayorall: Goodmorning,please can you kindly help change my pre-degree thread to osun state university 2012/2013 supplementary Pre-degree form is now on sale to enable people to know on this forum............This is the link to my profile nairaland.com/mayorall

Madam tok nah......
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Link
Link
Link
Link
Links make my job easier. Please give me the link.
And again, if its just changing the 'subject', you, the thread can do it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu: Link
Link
Link
Link
Links make my job easier. Please give me the link.
And again, if its just changing the 'subject', you, the thread can do it

This is it ma nairaland.com/990619/osun-state-university-2012-2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is it ok now?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
Odunnu: Is it ok now?

Yes...TANX MA...am very greatful.....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Johnthentic: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2012
@odunnu

Do you have right to ban user, edit/modify or lock any other section thread apart from the educational section you are moderating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.