Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75493 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Odunnu:
Done

Tanks ma,am very greatly....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Odunnu:
Done

Tanks ma,am very greatful....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ukmaris: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
please when will Imo state Ist admission list be out for 2012/2013.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by jubrealar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hi, pls I need to make a post which I want want other users to b able to comment on! Can u tell me how pls?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Welcome to Nairaland.
To start a new thread, go to the board you want to start it in, look on the very top, you will see amongst other listings 'create new' click on it and you are good from there.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Great odunnu pls how can i delete a tread
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Greatest of the great!
Whole threads cant be deleted but you can delete your posts. I hope you know how to go about it?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
If only u can help me out
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Help you delete your post? No, do it yourself.
Click on the 'modify' button, highlight and delete then submit.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by adewuyiadegbite: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]pls can u help me find out about the polytechnics and universities that have not yet done their post utme. I have someone that score above 200 in the utme and want to cross to any available school. Pls urgently and if possible you can send it to my mails adewuyi.adegbite@gmail.com.[b]pls can u help me find out about the polytechnics and universities that have not yet done their post utme. I have someone that score above 200 in the utme and want to cross to any available school. Pls urgently and if possible you can send it to my mails adewuyi.adegbite@gmail.com.[/b]pls can u help me find out about the polytechnics and universities that have not yet done their post utme. I have someone that score above 200 in the utme and want to cross to any available school. Pls urgently and if possible you can send it to my mails adewuyi.adegbite@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by jerryosas: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please i want to know when is the 2013 session is commencing and i want to know how much is the school fees for Management science. Please i need reply before it will be too late for me to purchase the form. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by nemekenneth: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hi everyone. I am a new member of this really cool website.
I desperately need help with getting the Nigeria National Policy on Education? Is it possible by any chance that there is a site i can get it seeing that I don't live in Nigeria and need it before Saturday is over...08.09.2012.
I will be very grateful if my request is well attended to o, abeg. I really need this.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Youngsage: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2012
Hii Odunnu and the other moderators. Hope you all are cool.
I want to make this suggestion: that a seperate section, a sub- section of the education board of nairaland should be created for all matters related to admissions, into tertiary institutions, etc.
I have noticed that the education board is mostly flooded with postutme diploma, etc threads, making it difficult to access other relevant topics. This won't be the case if there is a section like jambites, etc, and education board will become more interesting for us all. Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ariyke: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
hi odunnu, pls i need the link 2 OAU 2011/2012 thread
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Davidgerald: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
hey...miss moderator....a guy ws banned frm ds section on futminna 2012/2013 thread....username david6....plz u culd do us a favor by liftin d ban.....tnx in ancitipation....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
That was the spambot. Sorry about that.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Youngsage: Hii Odunnu and the other moderators. Hope you all are cool.
I want to make this suggestion: that a seperate section, a sub- section of the education board of nairaland should be created for all matters related to admissions, into tertiary institutions, etc.
I have noticed that the education board is mostly flooded with postutme diploma, etc threads, making it difficult to access other relevant topics. This won't be the case if there is a section like jambites, etc, and education board will become more interesting for us all. Thanks.
I'm sure the admin has taken note of this. Thank you so much.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by abayomie71(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
U people should pls find somtin to do to dis my usanem abayomin70
Y is it dat I can't post on dis forum https://www.nairaland.com/909513/olabisi-onabanjo-university-2012-2013/38#12205171. Pls do somtin to it oooooo
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 2:29am On Sep 18, 2012
As if you dont know you've been banned and reason stated.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by abayomie71(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Odunnu: As if you dont know you've been banned and reason stated.

Pls who exactly ar u refarin to plssss
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunhana: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Gudafnu madam ODunnu..THIS IS MAYORALL...AM USING AN ASPIRANT ACCOUNT 2 LODGE MY COMPLAIN....pls I CANT REPLY NOR QUOTE A POST ON THIS FORUM...PLS HELP ME AS I AV MANY INFO 2 GIV 2 MA PEOPLE...TANX MA...THIS IS THE LINK 2 MY PROFILE https://www.nairaland.com/mayorall
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunhana: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Odunhana: Gudafnu madam ODunnu..THIS IS MAYORALL...AM USING AN ASPIRANT ACCOUNT 2 LODGE MY COMPLAIN....pls I CANT REPLY NOR QUOTE A POST ON THIS FORUM...PLS HELP ME AS I AV MANY INFO 2 GIV 2 MA PEOPLE...TANX MA...THIS IS THE LINK 2 MY PROFILE https://www.nairaland.com/mayorall

AM SORI MA...JUST CHECKED MA BOX AND I KNW WHAT I DID...JUST WANTS TO NOTIFY PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE COUNTRY...AM SORI ONES AGAIN MA
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by abayomie71(m): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2012
pls am beggin u on behalf of dis usaname https://www.nairaland.com/abayomin70 i can noy quote or reply any message only on dis forunm https://www.nairaland.com/909513/olabisi-onabanjo-university-2012-2013/40 pls i dont no wat i do pls ooooooo
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 3:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Whaaaaaaaat! You dont know why you were banned?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so, you would still 'ignorantly' falter again?
What does the ban note on your profile say?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunhana: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2012
madam still mayorall....I posted uniosun pre-degree notice on many threads...am sori madam...the notice I do c weneva I wanna quote is 'you cant do dat nw try again in sum few hours'...am sori ma...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by esere826: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
@mukina2 and Seun,

Shina88 and joygiver2w dey spam and do advertisment for una site o
https://www.nairaland.com/994349/how-create-economic-success-out/1
... I don complain tire
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunhana: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Odunhana: madam still mayorall....I posted uniosun pre-degree notice on many threads...am sori madam...the notice I do c weneva I wanna quote is 'you cant do dat nw try again in sum few hours'...am sori ma...

Madam abeg nah.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.