Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75589 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Johnthentic: @odunnu

Do you have right to ban user, edit/modify or lock any other section thread apart from the educational section you are moderating?
To an extent, yes. Why do you ask?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Johnthentic: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
someone actully ask such question in anothere section but no respond, so i decided to ask it here. thanks anyway
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by brainleolas: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
please which university pre degree form is on,i need it badly>
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by clemogusGC: 3:27am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by HerRoyalHawtie(f): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
hi moderator,please why did you hide my post about the MSBM Abridged MBA?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Link please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by olawalebabs(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^ The post in question is an advert, there are procedures to follow in placing adverts on this forum.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Babahealth(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
brainleolas: please which university pre degree form is on,i need it badly>
Hi,what part of the country do U want to study so that i can help.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Gabs4mine(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2012
Abu zaria admission list out
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello Madam is anything wrong with my thread again it has been closed.
I mean O.A.U Admission/Post UTME for the year 2013/2014 (Official Page.
Thanks FJJC
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2012
You were redirected to another thread that was opened before yours which is encompassing. We are aiming for orderliness and maturity.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hyelhira: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Babahealth: Hi,what part of the country do U want to study so that i can help.

You don't need to go the pre-degree way where you are not certain of admission. If you are a commercial student capable of combining your BSc (Accounting or Business Administration) course with ICAN studies, go to www.ggacollege.org .
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TeeVibes(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hi Mod I highly recommend this topic, i think it worth been on the frontpage
http://nairaland.com/1106997/uniport-exams-start-19th-november#13018401

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Noted. Thank you, Sir.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TeeVibes(m): 4:45am On Nov 19, 2012
you wellcome ma
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Madam there is no thread now that has tittle of such I mean 2013/2014 oau admission/post utme for now and I hope I made a request before posting this thread please help me restore it back.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Doesnt have to have the same title. It addresses what yours aim to address.
If I let your thread fly now, it will be derailed because current admission is still ongoing.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by TeeVibes(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
you haven put my ost on the front page ma. why?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its not my part of my job to do so. I took note of it and recommended it, thats the extent I can go.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by pirogunner: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Good day all, please does anyone has update on the Commonwealth Scholarship heard the interview is scheduled for 3-7 december and its on page 40 of the DailySUN newspaper of 31st October....i currently cant lay my hands on the newspaper...please if any1 can, it wud b appreciated if posted here.

thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by raygoes2sch: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2012
Phemour: You can ask Moderator any Question concerning the Education Section.

No garbage, don’t ask me about your School/Prospective School.

Thanks

Pls, this is quite urgent as I ave limited time to register 2weeks.

I'm an undergraduate student, science faculty.
I selected a newly introduced option in my 2nd year out of 7 options ofwhich 5 were newly introduced.

I have completed a year in option as I am going to 300Level now.

Just yesterday my course adviser told me that they have scraPped the options for us that we shhld go back to the 2 that were available before.
He said they want to start with 100L students. He claimed that the other department that I do borrow courses from sed their course is 5yrs, that we can't come and borrow courses and finish in 4yrs as my cousrse is normally 4yrs.

The problem now is: As am doin the option ave done the required courses for it, but if I agree to change, I will ave to go and rewrite the 200L courses of the new option I changed to.

Honestly my earlier option they stopped us from isn't an easy one but I chose to do it, wich resulted in me having C-grades where normally I wuld ave had As in other options.

The worst part, some 300L students(going to 400L now) had to loose a year just to do this option. Now its like their effort and sacrifice dashed away.

Funny enuf we are about 10 candidates affected.

Pls advice as am thinking of getting a legal advice.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2012
What kinda disorganisation is that? What school is that? Is your dept. newly created?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Phemour: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
raygoes2sch:

Pls, this is quite urgent as I ave limited time to register 2weeks.

I'm an undergraduate student, science faculty.
I selected a newly introduced option in my 2nd year out of 7 options ofwhich 5 were newly introduced.

I have completed a year in option as I am going to 300Level now.

Just yesterday my course adviser told me that they have scraPped the options for us that we shhld go back to the 2 that were available before.
He said they want to start with 100L students. He claimed that the other department that I do borrow courses from sed their course is 5yrs, that we can't come and borrow courses and finish in 4yrs as my cousrse is normally 4yrs.

The problem now is: As am doin the option ave done the required courses for it, but if I agree to change, I will ave to go and rewrite the 200L courses of the new option I changed to.

Honestly my earlier option they stopped us from isn't an easy one but I chose to do it, wich resulted in me having C-grades where normally I wuld ave had As in other options.

The worst part, some 300L students(going to 400L now) had to loose a year just to do this option. Now its like their effort and sacrifice dashed away.

Funny enuf we are about 10 candidates affected.

Pls advice as am thinking of getting a legal advice.

You should have open a topic for this.

Hi Odunnu.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Boss Phemour cool cool
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Phemour: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
PM ur FB name
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Any show? cheesy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Phemour: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lol. . .yeah, wear white n red.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by susieQ1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Phemour: You can ask Moderator any Question concerning the Education Section.

No garbage, don’t ask me about your School/Prospective School.

Thanks
. Hello moderator. I'm a 400l student in the university of benin, in the department of international studies and diplomacy. Please I'm having a hard time in finding a project topic. Any sugestions? Thanks a lot.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fjjc(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
but the article you are referring to was created on November while mine was created October 14 that just it and besides my article was about O.A.U ADMISSION but the recommendation was on fear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.