Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. (39894 Views)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / Is There A God Pls.....???? / God Pls Forgive Me For This Blasphemy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by SantiCiboura: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2016
How did you do it
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by MikeB3(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Sin ko sin ni! I for say make you go ask ifa or Google! Mr poster who tell you say globacom no know say people dey tweak on way or the other with their BB monthly subscription. I have been using it since May 2013, and I am still very much in love with it. So this your post no be top shot post ehh!
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by gcof(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
People might say what they like, but the truth remains that any form of cheating is a sin before the Almighty God.
and what will you say about buying a cd plate for 100 when the original is sold for 1k?
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by jerrymej(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Eh, Nigerians! I fear una..
you alone just sat down and decide to come up with this nawa for you sef oo.

imagine I've not even eaten this morning maybe I can bear the hit.

something I paid for is now a sin? who told you Glo are not aware of it? who originate the tweak? was your android phone using Black Berry Messenger at the initial invention of android? so android producers and marketers are also sinners for stealing the software from the BB company!!!!

too early for me to talk please!
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by krysTein(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Olamyyde:
The question should be 'is glo committing a sin by not providing affordable data for android?'

Yes, glo is commiting a sin. May God forgive them

Ah luv DAT bro
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by triplemaximo(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Olamyyde:
The question should be 'is glo committing a sin by not providing affordable data for android?'

Yes, glo is commiting a sin. May God forgive them

God bless u richly for this wonderful observation!
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by georgeike2(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Well for the same blackberry plan on airtell it is stated that other device can use it. The truth is that the telecom company know what they are doing if they don't want any user to use it like in your case they would have restrict it. Just like Q10 and others u can't use BIS subscription for it.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by kingsarch2000: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Please how did you do that? I am interested.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by emmyw(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
gcof:
and what will you say about buying a cd plate for 100 when the original is sold for 1k?
Honestly, before I thought that's the actual price when I was little, but that's not for me, because am not the one that pirated it, and beside, I can get so many copies of gospel song which I know is not pirated at that price. Let's try and be real, it will help us become a united citizen in christ, I see myself gaining nothing in cheating, am not claiming saint here.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Adaeze003(f): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
Its not a sin joor cos that's the same way they deduct our money for no just cause or subscribe you to a plan you know nothing abt
Lol!

So, someone steals your laptop, sells it to get a new one and you strike back to steal his laptop, it's not stealing after all he stole yours first. grin grin
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Greycious(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
"Let every man be persuaded in his own spirit"

My 2 cent.
Hoping OP understands.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Think of this also. Is the disturbance the mobile network providers exhibit through sending of irrelevant messages a sin because it disturbs our peace?
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by hasyn04(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Nawa oo! No be money u use do the subscription. Pipu sha sabi claim holy
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by holluwadre: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
Its not a sin joor cos that's the same way they deduct our money for no just cause or subscribe you to a plan you know nothing abt
what goes around comes around
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by gcof(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
Honestly, before I thought that's the actual price when I was little, but that's not for me, because am not the one that pirated it, and beside, I can get so many copies of gospel song which I know is not pirated at that price. Let's try and be real, it will help us become a united citizen in christ, I see myself gaining nothing in cheating, am not claiming saint here.
please i dont get what is cheating there because you paid the exact amount the network requires for the subscription. I know airtel's bb subscription works on android too. Is that one sin also?
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Glowstone(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2016
odinese:

Done it bro. It works perfectly on my gionee m3 without rioting

How please
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Adaeze003:

Lol!

So, someone steals your laptop, sells it to get a new one and you strike back to steal his laptop, it's not stealing after all he stole yours first. grin grin
you notice a daily reduction of 50 from ur account,Are you investing in the mobile network??

Honestly have called etisalat over 50times so doing this ain't cheating its reaping what you sow
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by HANSEEL(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2016
kissval1388:
hello nairalanders.
I have been using this Glo blackberry subscription for androidand am enjoying it.
the reason why I opened this post is to ask my nairalaners if this act is sin.
someone told me that it is cheating because Glo mobile thinks the user is using BlackBerry.
so my fellow nairalanders and christian friends. what do you have to say about this?
is it a sin or not?
is Glo mobile aware that android users are doing this?
thanks. I expect matured replys
bro please how do you do it? I will love to use bb sub on my Android too. Help a brother out please.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by matrixme(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Please get off the Internet if you want to be righteous abeg and let us hear word. Like as if the more Internet you get helps you to visit more Christian websites and stream services live. Stuffs like these are not meant for people like you. Iraanu!
Meanwhile to the professionals out there, please how can I get the IMEI tweak to work on my Samsung Galaxy Core? I tweaked the imei and it worked for one day, since then the Internet signal refused to show with the blackberry.net apn ever again. Please what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by babatundey5: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2016
u mumu die
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by cybriz82(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Op evn u urself u be sin, for reasonin dis way.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by tunamania(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Posts like this dey annoy me o. OK na sin. Hope you're happy now @OP. You made me waste my time on this. And don't u dare mention me.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by kingsamosy(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
if your heart tells you it is a sin, then stop stealing from Glo. for me my heart tells me well done. you mind makes it a sin or not. dust your mind OP
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Heineken(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2016
mumihaja:
someone pls give me the blackberry subsription code for andriod.....awoof is not a sin grin
I love cheats ehn.. Am currently on the glo bb android shii sef.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by ayanfede(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2016
greatestman:
You only use your good given brain to get what you want. You bought BIS for #1000 you have no clue of what to do with it (it gonna be useless if you did not make use of it), you brainstorm to find a way to make it useful to you is it a sin OP? You paid for a blackberry plan and decided to use it on Android is it a sin? Is it a sin to do android subscription and use it on PC? Is it a sin to use your phone subscription to tether to other people PC all what I see I a matter of choice.. I bought blackberry subscription and I decide to use it on my android...

you are so so much on point
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Juxtified(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Kinda of disagree with you, I don't think it's their bizness with what u do with subscription once u have paid for it. Who will complain if u put it a 3300 and not use it @ all. It's not a sin once you have paid for the service
That's another way to look at it - valid point.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Glowstone(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
dandydrey:

yes.. Dats wot m using too. just download MTK droid tools ND change ur Imei..

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by hassymo5(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
OP u think Glo doesn't know u are browsing..with Andriod with BB IMEI...
Man Glo isn't fools they know we are browsing using the BB subscription on Andriod ...and they are making kool cash from it...it won't take them 1 minute to stop BB Subscription on Andriod..
now question is how many BB users do we have ..there are more Andriod users than BB users ...
and again most BB now are Andriod ...so Mr Man Glo knows u and me are using BB subscription on Andriod ....
so all dey are doing is making Money more that any other network bCO of that..

so man its not a sin....
because the network provider allows u..not ur wisdom..it won't take them anything to stop u...
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by javispj(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
If glo block this level,Ill blame it on u..why u no go ask ur pastor if na sin...n this doesn't apply only to the glo network,airtel mtn n every other network join.only say na glo cheap pass..
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Installing a simulator (that is what imei tweaking is, your original imei is still in the phone) in order to access a paid service (which you duly pay for) is no sin. You have every right to modify your personal property and as long as you are not defrauding anybody you are not in any trouble both earthly or heavenly.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by mumihaja(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Heineken:
I love cheats ehn.. Am currently on the glo bb android shii sef.

yeah! dts how we roll in 9ja.....inbox me the code pls or post it here for other awoof lovers shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kissing While Single: Judas Version / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.