Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- (62837 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by jericco1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
I totally agree with you
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by megabyte2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutebobo:
Can someone interpret the picture to me?
The interpretation is abstinence is the best.

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutebobo:
Can someone interpret the picture to me?

Very simple.

1.Kate makes love to Emeka and emeka shares some curses and demonic influence in his life which he got freom several other sexual activities with other ladies with kate.

2.Kate meets a new guy and sleeps with him and all kate has gotten from emeka is shared into 2 and half goes to the new guy and the guy also gives kate half of all he has gotten from preevious sexual encounters and this goes on and on.

When you make love to anyone condom or no condom..you become one with that person and becoming one means merging together physically,biologically and spiritually and this is why some ladies become nymphomaniac(Inability to stay without sex in ashort period) after making love to a man that has that demon in him.

Sex is sweet and fornication is tantalizing but the spiritual consequence is worst than HIV.EBOLA and CANCER put together.

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by bryanblaze: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
U make sense sha!! Hilarious
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Onomatopoeia(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmmmm, God help us!
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Pedro369(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pray b4 u Bleep
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by lilygabriel08: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
so you are saying we shouldnt use condom or what
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Touchey:

Don't tell me you only last 5mins?
I'm very sure you understood what i wrote.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Famoraae:
how did U know?
My Bible is my teacher that always tell me what's good and bad.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Bsc(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=42124442]I don't kuku use condom![/quote When last u go do txt?
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suntemi:

na something go kill man. Sex or no sex. U will die
But seriously, i don't know why people hate the truth this days? every form of sin has now turn to normal thing.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by missKiffy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

werey gringrin
Baba nla werey cheesy
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by barnabas91: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't kuku use condom!
bros u funny o
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by cruzyteejay(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pre-marital Sex- the beast that kills the best
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by linaluv: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP is right.but what if one is born again?
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
5 minutes pleasure can take your life, the eyes of the Almighty God is 10,000 times brighter than that of the sun

your sex lasts for 5 minutes ? interesting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Techsupport:

your sex lasts for 5 minutes ? interesting grin grin grin grin grin
Your words are yours, not mine, but i assure you that everyone will give account of every his or her spoken words
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Another religious slowpoke
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
Your words are yours, not mine, but i assure you that everyone will give account of every his or her spoken words

hello Mr Holy.... out of your no sex policy experience you still know it lasts for 5 minutes.... you think i am afraid of your empty talk.... do i sound like the average nigerian who has been religiously brain washed..... dude get a grip or get lost

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by fortunechy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tnk God am still a virgin
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Techsupport:

hello Mr Holy.... out of your no sex policy experience you still know it lasts for 5 minutes.... you think i am afraid of your empty talk.... do i sound like the average nigerian who has been religiously brain washed..... dude get a grip or get lost
Your words are not enough to hurt me. I didn't quote you when I posted comment, why are you asking for trouble? Did I quote you?
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by davidif: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
But seriously, i don't know why people hate the truth this days? every form of sin has now turn to normal thing.

Cos we are in the end times. Don't you read your bible?
In the last days, men shall be lovers of evil.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
davidif:

Cos we are in the end times. Don't you read your bible? In the last days, men shall be lovers of evil.
You are right my brother.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
Your words are not enough to hurt me. I didn't quote you when I posted comment, why are you asking for trouble? Did I quote you?
my words are not meant to hurt you.... it is meant to tell you not to assume things that you have clearly told us that you have no idea about....
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Techsupport:

my words are not meant to hurt you.... it is meant to tell you not to assume things that you have clearly told us that you have no idea about....
Ok, I have heard you.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by ugotuf(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Very simple.

1.Kate makes love to Emeka and emeka shares some curses and demonic influence in his life which he got freom several other sexual activities with other ladies with kate.

2.Kate meets a new guy and sleeps with him and all kate has gotten from emeka is shared into 2 and half goes to the new guy and the guy also gives kate half of all he has gotten from preevious sexual encounters and this goes on and on.

When you make love to anyone condom or no condom..you become one with that person and becoming one means merging together physically,biologically and spiritually and this is why some ladies become nymphomaniac(Inability to stay without sex in ashort period) after making love to a man that has that demon in him.

Sex is sweet and fornication is tantalizing but the spiritual consequence is worst than HIV.EBOLA and CANCER put together.

All sexual sins DAMN! (sex out of wedlock). You don't believe this because you are blind in the 3rd eye.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by spesh007(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
stzy:
My partner and I usually goes 4 medical check ups after deliverance sessions

LAWMA SHOULD COME AND PACK UP YOUR MOUTH, BECAUSE YOU JUST SAID TRASH... MEDICAL CHECKUP AFTER DELIVERANCE.. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PEOPLE DO THE DELIVERANCE IN A YEAR AND THE CHECK UP.. TRASH
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
ugotuf:

All sexual sins DAMN! (sex out of wedlock). You don't believe this because you are blind in the 3rd eye.

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Sireken: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
5 minutes pleasure can take your life, the eyes of the Almighty God is 10,000 times brighter than that of the sun
WTF 5 mins see sugar wey dey your body toomuch
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by emmyw(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sireken:
WTF 5 mins see sugar wey dey your body toomuch
Your words are your own
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by engrjacuzzi: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will buy spiritual condom be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.