Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) (42117 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
K
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by davedpo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
rubbish!!!!!! wen ure told to desist evil works u wont listen abeg make u and ur spirit go enjoy una sef for prison maybe he fit leave u
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by viktor01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
ok, now wey police don catch you, make the same spirit tell you to stab the DPO.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by fayol123: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its a pity how funny pple can get.
may GOD help am sha
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/spirit-told-stab-pregnant-woman-suspect/

PIC: the pregnant woman that was stab on her sick-bed in the hospital

yeye boy. he suppose to be his sister keeper not killer, since they all came from the east of the Niger.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by redcliff: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:
Proper lazy man stealing his wife's money.
All these sit at home lazy husbands needs to be shot on sight!
That money na wey him won teef, na to use am drink ogogoro untop old cargoes for brothel.

May God continue to deliver us from the hands of lazy bas.tards posing as husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chineke kpo kwa that niggar oku!

May God continue to deliver us from women who their mouths and thoughts are faster that their brains. May God also continue to protect us from women who cannot read and or comprehend before commenting on a post!

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by room089: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
ijustdey:

after stealing her money..... you still want to steal her life.

the spirit has just succeeded in sending you to kirikiri for life.
bunch of useless individual

Leffam no be wen dey turn am upside down, come tie e leg for ceiling and come dey brush am with bulala, koboko or even talk-true, e go talk true by force!
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by fayol123: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
kiss
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
redcliff:

May God continue to deliver us from women who their mouths and thoughts are faster that their brains. May God also continue to protect us from women who cannot read and or comprehend before commenting on a post!

Amen

May God continue to deliver us from marrying bas, tards as husbands, especially those that can't help but to poke thier nose where it's not needed. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Charles4075(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
redcliff:

Amen
Hahahaha.. Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy. Bros, you wicked. Take it easy on her na. We all make mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Jabioro: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good and better for that you have a witness ,the devil or the spirit will be physically available in the Court,at least he also accompanying to prison ..Anofia !
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Man's wickedness against man. Hmm! I pray for the quick recovery of the woman.

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
And d same spirit will lead you to kirikiri or kuje prison
Wereeeee!!!!
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:

May God continue to deliver us from marrying bas, tards as husbands, especially those that can't help but to poke thier nose where it's not needed. Amen

undecided undecided
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by oglalasioux(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mental illness is spiritual attack in Africa.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Adenle041(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
I hope the police could still allow me to interrogate, this Okonta, I for ask am say the spirit wey advice am na woman or man abi which kin spirit no push am for trailer mouth, that spirit sef.

Madam, quick recovery I pray. Amen IJN
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Missmossy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's always a spirit telling them what to do undecided

Evil man.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Smellymouth: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
After dem finish with you for Kirikiri, you go know whether na spirit or mammy water push u.

Ode oshi
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ooodiiijaaa! Gburum!! Ooooddiiijaaaa....MMMM.... You were told by an eeevviiilllll spirit to steal and you stole.....Oooddiiijjaaa..... And the eevviillll spirit did not tell you you will be caught red handed.....gburruummm....Ooddiijjaaa.... And when the eevill spirit saw you have been caught it told you to take your robbery to the next level. And you did.... You got a knife and that same eevvviilll spirit did not tell you your brother will take you to the station where maximum security will be granted you free of charge. You followed the wroooonnng spirit ogbeni.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Oleku93(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
They shud jst sentence d spirit in him 100 yrs in prison....simple!!!!
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by vikeyz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
SMH, vampires everywhere shocked
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by czaratwork: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
My sister it was a neighbour that stabbed her not her husband.
EggovinMma:
That money na wey him won teef, na to use am drink ogogoro untop old cargoes for brothel.

May God continue to deliver us from the hands of lazy bas.tards posing as husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by cutekhalifa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
The spirit should kukuma go reserve one conner for her inside kiri-kiri dungeon... Why always blaming devil and his agent's

Buhari have u seen ur self

I told u to ban igbo (weed) in some area u no agree, cheesy
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Dammiesugar(f): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:

May God continue to deliver us from the hands of lazy bas.tards posing as husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you read very well? The story didn't say it was her hubby that stabbed her. Stop jumping into conclusions without proper reading my dear.

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Dammiesugar(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Dammiesugar post=42129019][/quote] Always read well before commenting my dear, it wasn't her hubby that stabbed her.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
room089:

Leffam no be wen dey turn am upside down, come tie e leg for ceiling and come dey brush am with bulala, koboko or even talk-true, e go talk true by force!

you dey mind the useless guy

he is just using that word "spirit" as an excuse
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by tomiwa6501(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wish I was the husband..... I will beat the boy and the evil spirit to stupor
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Lanrekas(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Y D SPIRIT NO PUSH U TO KILL YA SEF. IDIOTIC FELLOW....
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by mobaladf: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:

Ebgon no be im wife oooooo. read am well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.