Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) (42116 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by mobaladf: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why the spirit no tell you say make u go swallow Go-90. Na jail u go die.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Ebgon no be im wife oooooo. read am well

All join.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by son4century(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jail ti takeover
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Larasisi(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let the authority do the needful by permanently locking him away he is a threat to society.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Cokwologu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God the woman survived the attack, my only pain being the loss of the unborn child.. make the niqqa rot in jail alongside the evil spirit.. where are the End time crews now, @lasisi don scarce this few months
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Tonydeeb(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:
Proper lazy man stealing his wife's money.
All these sit at home lazy husbands needs to be shot on sight!
That money na wey him won teef, na to use am drink ogogoro untop old cargoes for brothel.

May God continue to deliver us from the hands of lazy bas.tards posing as husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chineke kpo kwa that niggar oku!

Oh God!, I can't bliv you o!.
Wait, you no read the post ni, abi are you high on something?
Even if you read only the first paragraph, you couldn't have made such a disgraceful comment!.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Oh God!, I can't bliv how much re*tarded you are!.
Wait, you no read the post ni, abi are you high on something?
Even if read only the first paragraph, you couldn't have made such a disgraceful comment!.

Welcome, e be like say we be two wey dey mad today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by andyanders: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
The guy as an adult should be charged for murder and be sent to prison for life or face death sentence for the act.

Nothing less than life imprisonment so that he can now stay in the prison and call the devil that asked him to stab the woman to meet him.

They should write the IG and copy the Commissioner of Police of Lagos State to move the case to State CID to handle as the local police will compromise.
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Bella50(f): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Idiot.I don det wonda wsh of d spirit snd d man dis knd handwork.Hppy servin in kirikiri prisn,goat
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by glossy6(f): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2016
I thank God for her life. May God never be far from us when we are in dire needs
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by kramer: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Sounds like schizophrenia to me
Re: Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2016
And the evil spirit did not ask you to run onto a moving car subsequently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security / South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.