Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) (35142 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
ichommy:

Lie Muhammed grin

nah joke o Bros
I'm serious,they barred only out-going thou
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by SINNZ(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hjhj
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by jay89(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
The block mine too dis morning. The should just forget it I will nt register it. I have other active lines. The are on the losing side nt me. Bleep mtn
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by ichommy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm serious,they barred only out-going thou

Alright Sir, I will suggest U port to another service provider
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Can't believe I read all that! Choi !!!!!!!! I need a Job

Laziness.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by cele360: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls how can i port my mtn line so as to avoid been blocked by mtn, thier stress has become unbearable, pls someone should help me with a useful info, i will so greatful
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by onunwa21(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
MTN WAHALA.........................AM USING GLO NOW
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by blueeyes1: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
So na me go come read all dis epistle because of mtn? Thunder faya their yansh there,Lonsense!
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by theivy: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
From BVN deadline to MTN Re-registration deadline.
If you want the line comman collect it.

1 Like

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai!!!

They are in for it.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by martineverest(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
I validated by Mtn line ms thrice last yr ,and they are still asking me for validation. Am just waiting for the deadline to port to other network
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by 123papas(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai, Bunmi can lie ohhh....

Its MTNs' fault not subscribers. How can a full grown man/woman take a laptop and finger print sensor with generator, chairs, table, shade etc and sit down from morning to evening to be registering people just for 'fun' at the popular 'roadside's and yet you call that 'sharp-sharp' registration. and mind you, he is not paid by the subscriber.

Infact I registered my airtel sim on the road and the registration is valid.

Which kain excuse be dat for poor data collation.

4 Likes

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by SirLewis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
LIES AND SILLY EXCUSES!!! Shady road side outlets? You mean the people who actually have mtn equipments to register and SELL their stupid sim cards? So who activated the lines after the "shady" registration, ghosts? People who re-registered but we're still told to register again nkor? They now want to put the blame on customers. If there is any one who's shady it's them, stealing people's credit and putting them automatically on unwanted services. Very stupid incompetent network. That fine sef is too small. Thank God my main sim is my etisalat line, I just pity the poor people who have to queue very early in the morning. As for that slave claiming to be "minister's wife' who needs permission from her husband before she can take a simple passport, she get luck say na police dey there. If na army dey for use slap remove the hijab from her body.

2 Likes

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Kangol99(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=20pt] Go register now! To avoid being blocked[/size]
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
cele360:
pls how can i port my mtn line so as to avoid been blocked by mtn, thier stress has become unbearable, pls someone should help me with a useful info, i will so greatful
you don't have to panic mtn is the best because all the people on my telegram group is browsing and downloading unlimitedly for free everyday no one pays for data we can't afford to lose mtn because of this free unlimited tweak am sure must of you are missing this you can join our telegram group chat and enjoy unending browsing downloading and streaming of all dstv channels for free on your android and PC live and direct don't dull etisalat too is there plenty awoof

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
123papas:
Chai, Bunmi can lie ohhh....

Its MTNs' fault not subscribers. How can a full grown man/woman take a laptop and finger print sensor with generator, chairs, table, shade etc and sit down from morning to evening to be registering people just for 'fun' at the popular 'roadside's and yet you call that 'sharp-sharp' registration. and mind you, he is not paid by the subscriber.

Infact I registered my airtel sim on the road and the registration is valid.

Which kain excuse be dat for poor data collation.
but at least we are still enjoying their free browsing can't even remember when last I paid for data
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by wristbangle: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
My Glo is just doing fine for me.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Useless MTN.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
martineverest:
I validated by Mtn line ms thrice last yr ,and they are still asking me for validation. Am just waiting for the deadline to port to other network
I guess you don't know about the free browsing if not you will stick with your mtn
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
cele360:

Kindly visit the customer care of the network you are porting to and after the necessary registration, send PORT to 3232

Have a 9c day

1 Like

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls na who get charger for sagem phone make he borrow me,NEPA has just broughted light in our area
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
wristbangle:
My Glo is just doing fine for me.
don't tell me you are still enjoying wasting 1000naira for glo 3GB when you can get. 10GB for free on mtn
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by wristbangle: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
don't tell me you are still enjoying wasting 1000naira for glo 3GB when you can get. 10GB for free on mtn

Thanks but I am not interested cool
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by pat077: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
I didn't get any message to re-register. I hope I'm safe.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks but I am not interested cool
am not selling nor offering just letting you know
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Bnladan(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bimbo or wetin ur name be, thunder go fire ur ancestors. Weren't u d ppl dat sent me 2 re-register last 2 months? Wia did u think I did dat 1? And d 1 b4 dat? And d 1 b4 it again? MTN office!!!. Calling me wnt make me register again, u beta stop. Do ur worse MTN! Enuff is enuff! I no go register, gbam!. Glo wait for me, I'm on my way
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
I got phobia for queuing angry. I ported. They tried the banning shii on a complimentary line I got from Konga last year which I duly registered. A couple of days after I ported my main line, they restored the complimentary line. Awon werey kindan kindan embarassed undecided
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
am not selling nor offering just letting you know

Okay boss. cool

Mtn has really dealt with me. U can't fathom the level of hatred I have towards them.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by martineverest(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
I guess you don't know about the free browsing if not you will stick with your mtn
what's my business with free browsing? Dude, get a job!
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
...hey, called your line, thrice. It's unavailable. Are you in Lagos? Can you help me out? My bb is giving me so much issues cry. I cant find whatsapp, can't download it either as blackberryworld is playing same tricks on me cry cry cry cry cry please... embarassed
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Panic for line when I use my money buy. God bless the invetor of porting. They threatened to block my line by 19. I reach their office only to pick number 816. I asked myself, "wetin MTN de do for me self" I ported to glo without spending 50kobo.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by humblezali: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
When there is a summary, u tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues / Whatsapp Keeps Their Word, Now Free (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.