Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) (35141 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by paycash: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Like Mtn like their users, Nigerians remain slavery until 2090.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
So as a Christian, do you think using Crack code is good? Aren't you committing a sin that way?

gurutech201:

No am not a scam whatever I do I do it for free I don't ask for money or anything in return I am a member of the redeemed Christian church and I don't partake on things that can hurt a fellow instead I help people to enjoy what they can get for free the re about 430 people on my telegram group and they can prove it some are even surprised that we share all those free browsing tweak for free
Not all human are the same
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by funstufz: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:

Well then in that is okay just tell me the movie you want and I will give you the link to get it I have links to any movies and series worldwild just name it and I will surprise you
Gurutech, have followd ur conversatn on this thread, welldone. I am a movie lover too esp. HD movies that are btween 200MB -400MB.
Pls, is there any way to enjoy same offers on PC 'cus thats what am using presently. Thanks
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
So as a Christian, do you think using Crack code is good? Aren't you committing a sin that way?

To be honest its not good but it will be a waste if no one should use it and besides its not affecting the network provides if it is they would have blocked it its just like you are walking along the way and saw a bundle of money on the ground and you said to your self am a Christian I don't need to pick the money my point is that when it comes to something like this I can't let it go to waste someone have to make use of it cause its very important its not stealing its just us making use of what they the network providers left unprotected if the tweak is causing them any shortage or loss they will find the solution and fix it but the way I see it its not affecting them because we have been browsing for free going to 2yrs now as long as we didn't point a gun at them or force them to leak their server for use to browse free I see nothing wrong in using free tweak as a christian cause it will be a waste especially to those of us who are not rich
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Liljeez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
denkyw:
mtn can go to hell, I have done this registration two countless times and I know what I passed through to get it done, yet they refused activating my line. it will be a very welcomed development if they are sanctioned.... nonsense!!!!!!
Jux two two times?
And u say its countless ??
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
funstufz:

Gurutech, have followd ur conversatn on this thread, welldone. I am a movie lover too esp. HD movies that are btween 200MB -400MB.
Pls, is there any way to enjoy same offers on PC 'cus thats what am using presently. Thanks

Yes of course you are lucky to meet someone like me I watch and stream all my movies and series on my PC too with my unlimited data just tell me the movie or series you want and I will give you a link to enjoy it even if its episodes and parts or full movie you can stream it or download it whichever you want or you can better still add me on telegram for quick update of new upcoming 2016 latest movies series and episodes cause am a die hard movie lover I have watched almost all the whole world general movies and I've got links to all of them just name it and you will have it you can count on me anytime any day all for free cause I learn for free and freely I shall give

Currently at the church now
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
They are all HD movies and series and they are all on 300+ mb if you are using free data like me then you have nothing to worry about

Telegram only not on whatsapp
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
all of u there should go and port or change network... are guys afraid of chanji?
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by kings09(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Y d sad face. Una too like hardship. Y suffer urslf wen u can port 2 other ntwrks
vivianblog:
cry cry
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Goridoe(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:
EMPTYHEN everywhere undecided

btw, who's panicking?

[size=16pt]ONLY FOOLS WOULD PANIC BRO... ME DON SET TO BORROW 750 FROM THEM BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND EXHAUST IT.. SO I WONDER WHO WILL NOW PANIC AFTER THAT.. DEM DON PAY THEM DEBT FINISH ?[/size] grin grin
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by jairo01: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2016
gurutech201:
They are all HD movies and series and they are all on 300+ mb if you are using free data like me then you have nothing to worry about

Telegram only not on whatsapp
08024990988 bros abeg add me
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by MikeB3(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
UTMOST10:
MTN....... Most Threatening Network! Hit like if you agree...
You are a novice bro! Go get a job and keep you gutter shut up!
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Tpeters(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2016
They barred me from calling already.
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2016
enitiObanke:
....any Nigerian who gives mtn more than 30mins of his or her tym all in the name of sim registration is simply stupid, and jobless too.
Just yesterday 18th January 2016 I ported my mtn line (080361200**) to the Glo network. That's a line I have used for at least 11yrs.
We are so willingly ignorant in this country that we simply refuse to take advantage of the benefits of sim portability,.... I spent less than 15mins in the Glo office to port my line. Today I use the same mtn number on the Glo network.....
...you are so right! Lmao! I can't take being short-changed by anyone angry! Lai-lai! The concept of porting is yet assimilated on so many. A colleague requested I give him new Glo digits after I told him repeatedly I ported grin
I ported, I need not have a meltdown over services I'm paying for lipsrsealed
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by 123papas(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks bro
gurutech201:
but you can still manage this just text D to 5900 and you will be given free 150MB you can make it unlimited if you want to join our telegram group
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by 123papas(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please add me on telegram @Frankizo
gurutech201:
but you can still manage this just text D to 5900 and you will be given free 150MB you can make it unlimited if you want to join our telegram group
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
123papas:
Please add me on telegram @Frankizo
you've been added already

Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Bossman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
This was printed yesterday though - There is a deadline sometime this month, and they just started blocking some sim cards it seems.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/19/sim-card-re-registration-mtn-staff-subscribers-panic-over-january-deadline-photos/

treach:
This information is old...the crowd has been reduced drastically... No need for panic...
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
I think we aren't on the same page here. If your Christianity thinks it's cool to pick a bundle of money up from the ground because you think it doesn't belong to anyone, mine doesn't.
I still believe tweaking is theft. Whether the company left it unprotected or not isn't the issue here, the issue is about what God classifys as theft.

We should be Christians in all that we do so as to be good ambassadors of Christ.

Peace
gurutech201:

To be honest its not good but it will be a waste if no one should use it and besides its not affecting the network provides if it is they would have blocked it its just like you are walking along the way and saw a bundle of money on the ground and you said to your self am a Christian I don't need to pick the money my point is that when it comes to something like this I can't let it go to waste someone have to make use of it cause its very important its not stealing its just us making use of what they the network providers left unprotected if the tweak is causing them any shortage or loss they will find the solution and fix it but the way I see it its not affecting them because we have been browsing for free going to 2yrs now as long as we didn't point a gun at them or force them to leak their server for use to browse free I see nothing wrong in using free tweak as a christian cause it will be a waste especially to those of us who are not rich
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by fretfingers: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Can't believe I read all that! Choi !!!!!!!! I need a Job

*** Rotflmao seriously to this***...
You will get one... Kosi pressure!
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by funstufz: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
gurutech201:

Yes of course you are lucky to meet someone like me I watch and stream all my movies and series on my PC too with my unlimited data just tell me the movie or series you want and I will give you a link to enjoy it even if its episodes and parts or full movie you can stream it or download it whichever you want or you can better still add me on telegram for quick update of new upcoming 2016 latest movies series and episodes cause am a die hard movie lover I have watched almost all the whole world general movies and I've got links to all of them just name it and you will have it you can count on me anytime any day all for free cause I learn for free and freely I shall give

Currently at the church now

Am glad, tank you. Any means through which I could enjoy unlimited data too
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by gurutech201(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2016
funstufz:

Am glad, tank you. Any means through which I could enjoy unlimited data too
yeah I will show you step by step guide with screenshot on how to set it message me on telegram let me help you for free
Re: Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) by ivoatt(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thunder fire MTN ooo.

Eti, Glo, Airtel ti take over joor. Ko ni da fun iya laya won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues / Whatsapp Keeps Their Word, Now Free (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.