Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin (59096 Views)

Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jesu shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by holuwole12(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
And I neva marry,Oluwa provide a boo oo kiss
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Googleus(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Olympus is nearing expiration date

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by faitheverest(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fine babe
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by free2ryhme: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
if she wan marry she for don marry since

she no need this media attention to marry

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Smellymouth: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
slimzypink:
she is still a very ugly potato sha smiley

See as your lips big like naija wahala

3 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by adellam16(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
money121:
She is based in USA and immediate sister of Bred and Sina Rambo, I Heard she is currently single and waiting for the taking, Only catch is you have to be loaded already and be in the USA, is she worth the effort?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/hot-and-sexy-bikini-photos-of-davidos.html

what does her body wanna do for africa? Like who d hell is she?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by braine(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
sexy lipsrsealed

no homo

How would you know what she has to offer?

Do you know her?

I didn't say that's all she has. I was asking a question just in case you don't know what the '?' Symbol means.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by WaffenSS(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dele Momodu should hook up with her and avenge Sophia.

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Cyojunior(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
SandraEmoney:
Whaoo Hot body Like mine...

See what Genevieve Nnaji did in this new movie for #50million @@ >> http://endtimesblogs..co.uk/2016/01/unbelievable-see-what-actress-genevieve.html

With putting on rags ?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Jumong01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmykk:
if I am a moderator I will not bring boobs and pant to front page where millions of people will be viewing.

exactly
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by lovely17(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fat ain't sexy
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
slimzypink:
she is still a very ugly potato sha smiley
She's still hotter than you

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
She looks like Toke Makinwa
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by better85(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
If u smash dis kind fine girl..oboy ur life will not remain de same
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by OboOlora(f): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
She aint single, she's dating dharmmierichie a top G-boy in UAE!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by toprealman: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
loaded me? How much is she worth? That is for learners sha....right lyrics you are good to go jare.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bold and beautiful!
She is hawt!

Why crack bones when you can chew meat? cool
Person wey dey chop meat wey bone dey gats to throw away the bone na, why crack a dog's meal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by olaolulazio(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
She resemble Afrocandy.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

See as your lips big like naija wahala

Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Emperorone(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
is she a mammy water
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
titosantana:
Her back plskiss
angry
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by caprini1: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
pet4ril:
Seriously, I'm short of words....... But what is sexy here
The manchester ,ukwu arsenal and weather condition grin grin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Googleus:
Olympus is nearing expiration date

BROS the one wey you suck when you small still dey stand? You no get home training.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by caprini1: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:
Bold and beautiful!
She is hawt!

Why eat bones when you can chew meat? cool
Tell them abeg...... cool

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
This one wey be like mermaid? You go fear na
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by emzila(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
IF YOU THINK HUSBAND NO DE SCARCE, COME AND EXPLAIN THIS ADVERT. IS CERTAINLY HER FRIEND OR SHE HERSELF THAT POST THIS.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
braine:

I didn't say that's all she has. I was asking a question just in case you don't know what the '?' Symbol means.
who is your question meant for?
The OP or the lady who doesn't know you?
or nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
OboOlora:
She aint single, she's dating dharmmierichie a top G-boy in UAE!
How do you know, you they stalk the gal
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by greatme2good(f): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
So should we fly? btw isn't that black stuff by her side bra?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Raymee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
money121:
She is based in USA and immediate sister of Bred and Sina Rambo, I Heard she is currently single and waiting for the taking, Only catch is you have to be loaded already and be in the USA, is she worth the effort?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/hot-and-sexy-bikini-photos-of-davidos.html

Do you mean we shud take the body dat is fine? How about the attitude. Don't ask wots my bizness because it's attitudes dat wud sustain us. Hello?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.