Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin (59100 Views)

Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by fortunechy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
wt i see is only beef

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by CandiceJay(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Berrylite:
She is beautiful but she needs to see me so that we can help her work on her big thigh and arm.

Generally, she needs to slim down because nobody wanna marry day woman. You can check my profile for more information

I also need to slim down, pls what do you suggest?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by gbens2000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seun Abi na segun be ur name u are just messing up this forum.its turning to a childs play.which kind thing be this for fp for that matter
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by tollest(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ugly
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by frisky2good(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babe, this babe is hot. grin

pet4ril:
Seriously, I'm short of words....... But what is hot and sexy here
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by supremepapey(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
How can her body be hot when she is inside the water...

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by cutekhalifa(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
I forgot my ATM for dasuki parlor, who will go and bring it for

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is she a female wrestler?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Onuokwu: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
money121:
She is based in USA and immediate sister of Bred and Sina Rambo, I Heard she is currently single and waiting for the taking, Only catch is you have to be loaded already and be in the USA, is she worth the effort?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/hot-and-sexy-bikini-photos-of-davidos.html

Not my type...I'll pass.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by ezanafe(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Everything is now news in Nigeria. How does this add more hope of survival to the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by busomma: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you like fake boobs, go for her. She looks so fake & trying so hard to belong.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by forexbinary: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Queen of the river undecided
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
bizzlemie:
Why is she still single?
Wondering too.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
pet4ril:

I feel ur pain sister
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by mobaladf: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mheeen she is to chuubbby. This one na sexy or hot ooooo
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by pet4ril(f): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
figo05:

I feel ur pain sister
thanks bro cool
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by zubby29(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
pet4ril:
d beef is hot
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by smashad(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
too fat...just passing by
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by mmsen: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wish all these ladies who spend so much time on fake hair and face paint would dedicate just a few hours a week to exercise.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by marlockj: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
money121:
She is based in USA and immediate sister of Bred and Sina Rambo, I Heard she is currently single and waiting for the taking, Only catch is you have to be loaded already and be in the USA, is she worth the effort?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/hot-and-sexy-bikini-photos-of-davidos.html

She is not worth the effort as you will get tired one day.

Also a woman on dress is very cute compared to wen she is naked....

She will be a complete waste of resources...

She is not worth the stress as she is not an asset.

All Wat you are seeing though the picture or videos will change wen she is nake,,,, as ha pusycat can Neva be this fair,, under the breast might be very dark as air does not enter enuf....

Wasting money on women is rubbishhh as Ada and nkechi has d same pucsssi....

I will waste money on women wen we start seeing diamond or gold inside ladies pussciii... else is waste of money..... mke I go find our house girl ohhh, after all breast Na breast pucchi Na pucchi.....

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by poolfixed: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=pet4ril post=42126895]Seriously, I'm short of words....... But what is hot and sexy here [/
Only God and men who have dated her in past can tell why she is still single.they think their curve and booty is Sexy and that is what makes most of them with this figure behaves senselessly,stupidly and impetuously most of them thinks their assets is their life Wud think like is,dats where her IQ ends,and unfortunately we have more of such ladies today,I wonder d orientation they will give their
daughter "my dear daughter,ur assets is all u Av,make Gud
use of it,flaunt it everywhere,even on social media,Mk men
drool and long to Av a taste of u",smh,Wat a generation I find
myself ] that why most of them never attract responsible men for marriage.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by litaninja(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Once upon a time, Nairaland was a useful site...
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by seenter84: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
This one no bleach
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by UjSizzle(f): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:
She fat but naughtynaughty says to lie, so let's just pretend she has a perfect bikini body, and party's with Spongebob in bikini bottom. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by Chiefwandungu(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have met her, she's very friendly and down to earth. Pretty lady.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Berrylite:
She is beautiful but she needs to see me so that we can help her work on her big thigh and arm.

Generally, she needs to slim down because nobody wanna marry day woman. You can check my profile for more information

You want her to become like dried stock-fish, you wicked sha. She is very okay. Curves were made for our women. Tired of seeing skinny and bony gals all in the name of being called "hot".
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by chika1996: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is she still a virgin? She is not worth it,the responsible guyz understands,babe is not about d body!
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by olatunjithomas(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
bizzlemie:
Why is she still single?
I think IFA will know why!!
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by eazisky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
pet4ril:
Jealousy, who say make u no get?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by lilreese: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sexy bitxh
Re: Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin by lordcornel(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
slimzypink:
she is still a very ugly potato sha smiley

Lolz..u so much love these words of urs,it seems that's what you are called by ur folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) / Davido Flaunts Body In A Boxer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.