Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy (909 Views)

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by Maikey: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN)

A Pakistani teenager cut off his hand after a Muslim cleric wrongly accused him of blasphemy, a local police chief told CNN.

Mohammad Anwar, a 15-year-old from Hujra Shah Muqeem, a village in Punjab province about 120 kilometers (75 miles) southwest of Lahore, was being hailed as a hero by locals for his actions, Station House Officer Nausher Ali, the local police chief, told CNN.

Media reports in Pakistan also identified the teenager.

Ali said the incident took place Wednesday after the boy misheard the words of cleric Shabbir Ahmed during a sermon.

Ahmed had asked those present to raise their hands if they did not love the Prophet Mohammed, the police chief said, and the teen had mistakenly raised his hand.

Ahmed accused him of blasphemy, and the teen responded by going home, cutting off his hand and presenting it to the cleric on a plate, Ali said.

Police arrested the cleric -- accusing him of hate speech inciting violence, an offense under Pakistan's anti-terror National Action Plan -- once they learned about what happened, Ali said.

The teen, by contrast, had gained a hero's status among locals, the police chief said, adding that the boy's father was proud of his actions.

SOURCE: http://cnn.it/1Qb1zo6 http://bbc.in/1Pofvb7

Cc: Lalasticlala. Mynd44 Ishilove

Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by mrjangaweed: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4 cheesy
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by abduljabbar4(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
mrjangaweed:
abduljabbar4 cheesy

Damn! I forgot to mention you when one of your men of god burnt an innocent woman because your god told him to

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by mrjangaweed: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Damn! I forgot to mention you when one of your men of god burnt an innocent woman because your god told him to

what do you have to say on this tongue

scarry isn't it?

i know you'll do the same tongue
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by abduljabbar4(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
See how a pastor burnt a woman alive because his god told him to

https://www.nairaland.com/2875418/what-miracle-see-how-lady

But I didn't see any Muslim insulting or condemning christianity. Just assume if the reverse was the case

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by abduljabbar4(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
mrjangaweed:

what do you have to say on this tongue

scarry isn't it?

i know you'll do the same tongue

swerve

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by mrjangaweed: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

swerve

gerrarahia meehn
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by Slikbae: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Islam is of peace indeed.
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by Slikbae: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
can you shut up??

do you want me to post millions of videos of your imams doing worse.

Now, tell me where a Christian cut off his own hand for blaspheming against Jesus.
abduljabbar4:
See how a pastor burnt a woman alive because his god told him to

https://www.nairaland.com/2875418/what-miracle-see-how-lady

But I didn't see any Muslim insulting or condemning christianity. Just assume if the reverse was the case
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
can you shut up??

do you want me to post millions of videos of your imams doing worse.

Now, tell me where a Christian cut off his own hand for blaspheming against Jesus.

I can also show you millions of videos of your pastors rapingg, romancing, bathing and sleeping with married women in the name of rituals.

There is nothing without bad eggs
Re: Pakistani Teen Amputates Himself For Blasphemy by Slikbae: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
abduljabbar4:

I can also show you missions of videos of your pastors rapingg, romancing and sleeping with married women in the name of rituals

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Governors Of The East / APC Blames God For Economic Woes ! / Obasanjo's scathing letter to national assembly -premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.