Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53545 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by viviangist: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Here are the Graphics Photos More than 8 People Burnt to death in Zamfara Islam blasphemy , from reports Online Read below as sent.

No fewer than eight people have been burnt to death by a mob at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara of Zamfara state as a result of alleged blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by a student of college.

The incident occurred on Monday when a male student alleged to have committed a blasphemy during an exchange of words with a Muslim friend, a situation which caused tension in the school.

It was also learnt that a mob had penetrated into the house where the alleged person was said to be hiding to avoid being lynched.

After they gained entrance, they set the house ablaze along with seven other persons in it. .

Police in Zamfara state confirmed the incident and imposed an indefinite curfew in the town with a view to restoring peace in the area.

Spokesman of the police in the state, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Shehu Muhammad, in a press statement, cautioned any person or group of persons found violating the curfew order to desist from doing so or they would be arrested and prosecuted.

The police then called on religious leaders in the state to engage their faithful to embrace peace and eschew violence of any kind for peaceful coexistence to thrive.

However, the authority of the polytechnic has closed down the institution with immediate effect for sanity.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/graphics-photos-more-than-8-people-burnt-to-death-in-zamfara-islam-blasphemy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by viviangist: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2016

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Islam needs to be reformed....

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by maxti: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am short of words

11 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jaywise(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Religion is doing more harm than good.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
The police wont arrest and bring to justice the perpetrators of this crime. But they were quick to put behind bars a man that named his pet buhari. This country just tire me.

473 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Ewizard(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just imagine.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jerryunit48: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Animals in human skin I wonder why Christians would want to still be in their midst,enough for one Nigeria but if you must be amongst them avoid anything that is against their religion

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
with a lot of impunity. their brother is in charge.
this are intentional act and not by mistake.

the case of a Niger Delta Man who names his dog buhari.

northerners and westerners shouldn't undermine the Niger Delta. we are not weak when it comes to violence. no body has monopoly to violence. we have more northerners and westerners in the Niger Delta more then Niger Delta in those region.

under the law of federal republic of Nigeria the man who names his dog buhari has the right to names his dog whatever name he likes. and write anything he like on his dog. Nigeria of today keep on talking of national tolerances and we are one.bla bla bla and let us live together. but with what we are seeings some groups of elements have total immunity to bridged this saying. no tolerance and they keep on talking about provocative statement as naming a dog buhari or blasphemy.

we are watching carefully. anything shouldn't happen to any Niger Deltas in any part of the country under the name of blasphemy or provocative statement in this circular country called Nigeria. we are not in a Muslim country. we won't take it likely. our son Jonathan received a lot of provocative statement from northerners and westerners but he tolerate everything under the metro to live in peace and unity as one Nigeria. we will not take it when we are intimidated in any part of the country. if anything happens to that man it will worsen the already division the Niger Delta is currently against Nigeria government.
horror and violence pass each other when it truly starts, don't push us to commit grossed murder against westerners and northerners or Muslim alike. the same way Americans don't joke with her citizens so also Niger Delta republic will not joke with her citizens. we will protect our citizen with our blood.

so it's better to avoid them.

as far as we are concerned our brother is been intimidated and should be paid for compensation no where in the world things like this happen in a circular state like Nigeria except you guys are telling us some part of the country is already islamized.

a word is enough for the wise.

its best to allow the sleeping lion lay.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Rrankdonga(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
this is really bad.
Thebachelor:
The police wont arrest and bring to justice the perpetrators of this crime. But they were quick to put behind bars a man that named his pet buhari. This country just tire me.

9 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
I ve said it...nigeria needs restructuring..if possible regionalism..we can't continue like this..from imo to zamfara to mile2..same people..same religion..this awful..
Please buhari..lets discuss a way forward..at least..it will help lessen your burden.
Is even north vs north.. wonder where is safe.
Rip to the dead.. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by blackmantis: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why?
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is this not a zoo?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Lusola15: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2016
we are at war with ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
May Lord Lugard and his generations never know peace for this evil called amalgamation. Let there be no peace for anybody opposing the restructuring of this Lord Lugard's contraption. May the perpetrators of this dastardly acts be also brutally murder in like manner. Your amen should be seen in the number of like

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Darls247: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Islam needs to be reformed....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Darls247: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Darls247 post=48720147][/quote]First time kinda of agree with you

The followers in the north needs to know you can't fight for God

10 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by fitzmayowa: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2016
I guess this is the definition of the "peace" talked about in islam...

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Another good example of peace

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Section8(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2016
With this kind bullsh!t going on Nigeria can never Develop its not a curse! Infact I think its best we split the country sef. Just imagine for wetin abeg

21 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by benodic: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2016
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly act by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=14pt]This is barbaric, yet the president has not offered a single word?
[/size]
Where is Alh Lie Mohammed ? cry cry cry cry

I weep for my dear country. cry cry cry cry cry A country where the lives of fellow citizens is worth nothing, a country that kills without conscience. cry cry cry cry Oh my dear country cry cry cry Nigeria, why do you take pleasure in killing your own? cry cry cry cry cry

Where is the humanity in us? We have lost every sense of being human. cry cry cry

RIP to the dead... Hope we meet again. cry cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by fr3do(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2016
why is the police stopping at curfew? won't they fish out the murderers?

Christians need to start burning things before the authorities realize that there is no peace without justice.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 23, 2016
...and we still send our innocent Southern kids in the NA to North to fight boko haram. What's the difference between boko haram members and an average N0rthern mvslim youth?

Instead of wasting lives and resources fighting terrorism, it's better to give them space to run their territories the way they want.

Personally, I don't believe in the oneness of the country anymore. My colleagues here already know that I take exceptions to someone calling me "Nigerian" dude.undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2016
They keep saying blasphemy, what exactly did the guy say against der God? This country sef, instead of looking for the culprits who der identities won't be hard to find you tactically avoid that but start curfews.

Until the police start fishing out this Northern Muslims who commit evil in the name of God and make them pay for their sins we'll keep hearing stories like this. Because they know nothing will happen to them, fighting/killing for Allah is written in constitution and part of our Law.RIP to the dead,If there's a next life please avoid Muslims.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Babangida70(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion??

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.