Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

l - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / l (766 Views)

President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! / Obama’s Protections For L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under Trump / The Fund Raising Letter L Got From Donald Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

l by legalbizonline(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l by legalbizonline(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
This book is an eye opener.
Re: l by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
The moment I saw this:

“I am giving very few people the opportunity to get the ebook version for just N3,000 ONLY.

You will also have full Resale Right to sell these book at any price of your choice and make huge profit.

This is why we expect you to share this piece of information until it gets to everyone.

They say if you want to hide anything from a Black Man, put it inside a book. The greatest disease in the world is IGNORANCE.

To Order, Pay Into Our Company’s Bank Account Below;

Bank: Diamond Bank.
Account Name: Legal Business Ventures.
Account Number: 002-xxxx-796.

PROMO PRICE=N3000.”

I knew it is just another avenue for a learning scammer to swindle Nairalanders.

Besides, I don't need to read about America's greatest & most hidden secret because it won't help me; the only thing I want to read about America is how the Russian TopoL-M & SS-18 Satan nukes will sink her to the bottom of the ocean - Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil your hussle grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / The Wrath Of The Khans And The Fall Of Trump / Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.