Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? (3614 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by mzjayne(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
My parents says no because he's yoruba and am igbo. Should I go ahead and marry? One will say you need your parents blessings and all for you to have a blissful marriage. This is 2016 for God sake, they should be concerned about my happiness and not where he comes from..Yes, the Bible says we should obey our parents in the Lord, and I do bur in a situation whereby they are rejecting him because of his tribe is something God will also frown at... this is really depressing and my prayer is that God touches their heart in fact let his angels appear in my parents dreams and talk sense into their head oh cry

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by ORACLE1975(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Next

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Must you marry
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP, if your parents who connived together to bring you to this world could tell you "No", who are we to tell you "Yes"?undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by poshestmina(f): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
They have a good reason

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by StepTwo: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
yes

no
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by knightsTempler: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Emac34: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Must you marry
will u be happy when ur mate are busy getin married why yua putin on a keyholder in the name of engagementnd still single

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emac34:
will u be happy when ur mate are busy getin married why yua putin on a keyholder in the name of engagementnd still single
Tell me something.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Listen to your parents.. Don't marry those people!

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by thorpido(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't elope and don't go ahead to marry without their consent.
Their no should be seen as a temporary answer.It's now left for you and your guy to convince them it's your desire and God's will for your lives.

Commit your ways to God(I hope He has been part of your lives).

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by kaziblake(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't you love him?
So there is still tribalism in this mordern age.
Maybe when you turn aunty gwezz they will realise their mistake.
Thank God for my parents.
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by fulfillbill(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Tell me something.

Haba,

I don't know this way
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by wexyee: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
...omo inyamiri..... see their type

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Emac34: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Tell me something.
guess u ain't blind
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Emac34: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't you love him?
welly said

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
wexyee:
...omo inyamiri..... see their type
nde enwe... Ofemmannnu! Where your own type dy?

7 Likes

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by christopher123(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
mzjayne:
My parents says no because he's yoruba and am igbo. Should I go ahead and marry?

Don't marry him

Bible said that you should respect your parents so that your days will be long ...dont use because of prick and die young

What if your kids do this to you

.love isn't enough

You have to obey.. Obedience is better than prick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by gamaliel121(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Get pregnant for him...
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by talktonase(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Must you marry
will you hook her up with a husband if she decides not to?
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by christopher123(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:

Ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
mzjayne:
My parents says no because he's yoruba and am igbo. Should I go ahead and marry?
What do u want nler's to tell u? If u didn't take what ur parents said do u think u would take what nler's would say? IMO u are the one to decide for urself.
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by christopher123(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
gamaliel121:
Get pregnant for him...

She has cheapened herself and it is frowned at in igbo culture

We have tons of men from her place unless that guy got golden dick

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by christopher123(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
Follow your heart

Which heart.. Na prick de sweet am
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by jumper524(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
u get tym as for me any body when sweet me for mind weda na from tahiti oo nd there's agreement btw me nd her na to marry oo ntin konsine me with ma parent 4 dat issue

1 Like

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by gamaliel121(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
christopher123:

She has cheapened herself and it is frowned at in igbo culture

We have tons of men from her place unless that guy got golden dick

Yea...maybe his coccckkk is golden...
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by talktonase(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't you love him?
aunty gwezz* lwkm oh more like old quailer grin
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
christopher123:

Ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya
nna ya agaghi ekwe nu
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by kaziblake(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
talktonase:
aunty gwezz* lwkm oh more like old quailer grin
lol
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by better85(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
No dont try it...u may regret it in future
But let me ask u sef,what do u know abt love

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by talktonase(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
gamaliel121:
Get pregnant for him...
she should have done this first before approaching her old folks.its too late.
Re: My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? by christopher123(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
gamaliel121:

Yea...maybe his coccckkk is golden...

U dey mind am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Really A SNAIL(PHOTO) / Hello!.....I'm new here / Funny instagram post from lady, see reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.